[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> you can't compare guns to automobiles, a vehicle can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1390620588667.jpg (190 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
1390620588667.jpg
190 KB, 500x675
> you can't compare guns to automobiles, a vehicle can't kill dozens of people in a few seconds!

Gun grabbers GTFO
>>
none of those apply towards operating a car on private property or roads.

I have a 1994 truck in my massive backyard (ty based rural utah), and I let my 14 year old nephew drive around in it

Treat guns the exact same as cars and laws would be looser
>>
>>81074217
I agree if it includes open carry with conceal carry.
>>
I'm looking for the right to keep and drive automobiles in the bill of rights but I can't find it.
>>
>>81076666
They didn't exist back then you fuck wit.
>>
>>81077328
That doesn't change the fact that they aren't constitutionally protected. Though you could argue that they are because we have the right to meet and cars are needed for some people to meet
>>
>>81077697

That's not how the fucking constitution works you literal fuckwit.
>>
>>81076666
your quads deserve a constitutional reform
>>
>>81077697
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

fuck off traitor
>>
>>81074217
Cars are regulated because it's easy to hurt someone by accident with one, and they're a big part of most people's everyday lives. On the other hand, using a gun is fairly safe provided you follow some basic precautions, and it's not like you'll be using it everyday. It's hard for the anti-gun crowd to wrap their mind around, but driving a car is far more dangerous than shooting a gun.
>>
>>81078794

Cars are regulated because the government is always looking for a quick cash grab.
>>
>>81078539
>>81078107
I know that you fucks, all I'm saying is that arms are specifically mentioned and cars aren't.

Cunts.
>>
>>81080317

Which has dick all to do with anything other than calling attention to the fact that you are indeed retarded.
>>
>>81080317
What if i use my car as arms???
>>
>>81080525

Technically, given the nature of modern warfare, vehicles probably should be considered arms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
>>
I can own a any car i want with zero licence and use it on my property....this thread is btfo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.