[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a 23andme test >find out i'm jewish All these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
>get a 23andme test
>find out i'm jewish

All these years on /pol/ have been selfloathing oh g-d why?
>>
>>81074031

Proof?
>>
File: Shadows Over Innsmouth.jpg (99 KB, 958x1500) Image search: [Google]
Shadows Over Innsmouth.jpg
99 KB, 958x1500
I wanna get one of these tests done but I don't wanna give the jews my dna. And I definitely don't want to find out that I'm a dirty jew like you did.
>>
How much do these tests cost and is it worth it
>>
File: MadTaylor.jpg (70 KB, 634x419) Image search: [Google]
MadTaylor.jpg
70 KB, 634x419
>>81074031
How do you know they're not just making this shit up or using bad comparisons?

Be what you are and be proud of it, ignore what some DNA bullshit is. throw it away and don't tell anybody about it. Nobody needs to know.
>>
OP, it doesn't matter much; you've learned the reasons behind the hate from lukring, so just don't do the things /pol/ hates on.
>>
>>81074706
Depends on what you use
Ancestry is about 100 US but you might get a discount if a friend or family member has already done it
Not sure about 23andme
>>
I ordered a DNA test, will be here next week. 90% sure I'm a kike but hoping I'm like Sicilian or Greek instead. We'll see.
(My mom was adopted and refuses to find out who her biological parents were so I'm trying to find out myself)
>>
>>81074031
Sweet. Go to Israel and have a country that actually gives a shit about you.
>>
File: weoutchea.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
weoutchea.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
Move to Israel and binge on some hummus, bruh.

That's at least what I'd do. Until I make the realization that Israel is full of Jews and then promptly GTFO.
>>
>>81075819

What if it backfires, and you're actually Tunisian, Moroccan or some other form of wretched subhumanity.
>>
>>81077859
I have pink nips, mate, I'm definitely not non-Euro. I look like my face could have been minted on a Roman coin though easily.
>>
File: my ancestry.png (301 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
my ancestry.png
301 KB, 1920x1080
What are you guys going to do to me?
>>
File: ybother.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ybother.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>81078673

>Jewish
>Not non-Euro

You haven't even confirmed your ancestry and you're *already* trying to go full OY VEY on us, Mr. Goldstein.

Tsk tsk....
>>
>>81074389
It was like $70 on sale early June
>>
>>81074031
Haha don't worry to much bobby Fischer was a Jew and he was based as fuck also when you call out the Jew you immune to the "oh you white supremes ist" you can also deny the holohoax if any one denies it call them a racist for daring to question a Jews opinion on the holohoax
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.