[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do nearly all feminists claim to have been a victim of "sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: 1443930780798.png (218 KB, 1280x1070) Image search: [Google]
1443930780798.png
218 KB, 1280x1070
why do nearly all feminists claim to have been a victim of "sexual assualt"?

call it a hunch, but I feel like a lot of them are lying, especially the landwhale kinds, just to leverage a perceived victimhood card.
>>
>>81073590
>just to leverage a perceived victimhood card.
you answered your own question anon.
>>
>>81073590
>go to college
>get told over and over that 1 in 4 women are raped or something ridiculous like that
>>
>>81073590
No.

It's because of two reasons.
1) Self perceived high self importance.
2) Their (subconscious) desire to tell other people that they're not such hideous and unlikeable behemoths, that they too are "desirable" enough.
>>
>>81073590
>it's almost as if society has devolved to the point where social status and self-worth are determined by how much one has been wronged
>>
>>81073590
It's definitely that.
You know how when you're a kid, and you get hurt, and everyone takes care of you and gives you everything and makes you so special?
That.
>>
>>81073812
>go to college
>brush up against female student
>get kicked out of college, jailed, and put on sex offender registry
>>
File: 1326304175410[1].jpg (18 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1326304175410[1].jpg
18 KB, 384x288
>>81073590
>I think a lot of feminists are lying about harassment
Holy shit how did nobody else think of this?
>>
>>81073590
Part of it is to play a victim card to gain attention and seem more legit. The other part is that it's a way for women to low-key brag about how men think they're attractive enough to fuck.
>>
>>81073590
Projecting fantasies anon
>>
>>81073590
they claim that because "sexual assault" means virtually anything now
>>
Munchausen Syndrome

>a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention, sympathy, or reassurance to themselves.
>>
>>81075924
>psychiatric factitious disorder

It's a real disorder. It's just the feigned disease that is factitious. But wanting to have a disease is a real disorder.
>>
>>81073812
If that was true, then college is about as savage as niggerland, a wonderful place for aids and rape
>>
File: Andrea(((Dworkin))).gif (50 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
Andrea(((Dworkin))).gif
50 KB, 220x293
Would you believe that this woman was raped multiple times?
>>
File: ASS.png (57 KB, 476x409) Image search: [Google]
ASS.png
57 KB, 476x409
>>81073590
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>81073590
There is a reason hardly any female studies philosophy. Its even less common among women than both maths and engineering.
>>
>>81073590
>why do nearly all feminists claim to have been a victim of "sexual assualt"?
Because to these kinds of people somebody brushing against them in a crowded bus is sexual assault.
>>
>>81082113
My ex-girlfriend had a bachelor's in philosophy.

She'd go on about how she was a "rational thinker" and did the "not like the other girls meme".

I'll give it to her, she was a bit more rational than most women. Conservative virgin Christian, but the things that she actually wants to do with her life are retarded in my opinion. I thought she was annoying, and I thought her degree in philosophy was annoying.

Also, it seems like philosophy majors don't even read books written by philosophers. They just read second-hand sources describing what was in the book. What the fuck is this. She hadn't even read Dante's Inferno (which is a retarded book)
>>
File: hot ass.jpg (639 KB, 960x2384) Image search: [Google]
hot ass.jpg
639 KB, 960x2384
>>81081746
>>
>>81082638
>which is a retarded book
It's a poem, you fucking philistine.
>>
>>81083129
>LE' POEM ;>)

Longest fucking poem I've ever read. What a douche.
>>
>>81083510
I have a feeling she left you.
>>
>>81083775
Nope, I broke up with her by text message

I need to find a woman who was homeschooled on a farm.
>>
>>81083954
Sure you did, mouth breather.
>>
YA THINK OP??

faggot
>>
>>81073590
>I feel like a lot of them are lying
You don't say?
>>
File: thZ2ZOBHFA.jpg (3 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
thZ2ZOBHFA.jpg
3 KB, 160x120
Because they (most women) secretly like it...and it turns them on to pretend that they are victims.
>>
>>81084069
>/pol/ thinks they would kill for an "intellectual" woman with a philosophy degree
>they don't realize that all women are the same, no matter what.

Women shouldn't even be going to college. It's a joke. They are made to look hot, make babies, take care of the home, and cook.
>>
>>81084317
There's an interesting theory. Maybe they're hoping that an alpha male will save them.
>>
>>81073590
The same reason why a pope claims to have spoken with god, or a guru claims to have been enlightened. Being raped is the highest form of religious awakening for feminists, it immediately turns you into an unquestionable authority.
>>
>>81073590
>feminists lie
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>81084566
>being raped is the highest form of religious awakening for feminists

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah holy shit you're right
>>
>>81084403
Who ever said that, stupid faggot? All I said was that for all her faults I highly doubt this probably fake girlfriend of yours couldn't do better than a braindead shitheel.
>>
File: 4L_rkru6s8r.jpg (185 KB, 1100x654) Image search: [Google]
4L_rkru6s8r.jpg
185 KB, 1100x654
>>81084403
This. Women are fuckholes and a way to make babies. They serve no purpose in the workplace or in school.
>>
>>81073590
My wife was a "victim" of something the law falsely considers rape and she's the complete opposite of a feminist. She's a perfect housewife, thunks women shouldn't be allowed to vote, etc
>>
>>81084829
>hating Dante's Inferno and thinking philosophy degrees are worthless makes me a braindead shitheel

Philosophy degrees don't even help you get a job. It MIGHT teach you to construct an argument, but even that is mostly worthless in today's world.

Go back to naval gazing and analyzing the true meaning of Dante's cock juggling dildo riding adventure through his boyfriend's anus to ride satan out of the inferno. I'm sure there's still hidden nuggets of truth waiting to be discovered in that brilliant work of literature.
>>
File: 1337361476916.jpg (65 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1337361476916.jpg
65 KB, 566x480
>>81085359
Calling a seminal work that influenced poetic structure, storytelling, and an religious society's view of Hell retarded makes you a braindead shitheel, yes. Philosophy degrees are worthless, but so are illiterate fuckwits like you. Also:
>naval gazing
>>
>>81086116
The Bible constructed society's view of hell.

>Philosophy is important because it used to be an influence on recreational activities!

Sounds pretty worthless to me. I actually have employable skills and a degree that raises my chances for employment in TODAY'S job market. Sounds like I am more useful than thousands of years worth of faggy effeminate bitch ass literature
>>
>>81073590
Perfect case of false memory syndrome. They really believe their own lies, that's what makes them so dangerous.
>>
>>81073590
This is what liberals do, they inflate/lie about everything because it's OK to lie if it "creates dialogue" or "raises awareness".

"According to marxist shelter for women in downtown Toronto, over 6 gorillion women are raped every second in Canada and they've demanded more funding"
>>
>>81086509
The modern view of Hell is heavily influenced by The Divine Comedy, and being able to hear the fryolator go off is not an "employable skill."
>>
Also, funny story, there was a sick serial rapist here brutally raping chicks on campus. Like real jump out of bushes, rape you at knifepoint and punch your face in rape. Not imaginary he raped me by saying hello rape.

Anyway the police sketch looked like a white guy, and the guy was raping a bunch of native students too so this ridiculous marxist student group is on the news every night denouncing the "colonial rape" these women endured at the hands of "white men twice".

The catch the guy and it turns out to be a degenerate native who literally walked over from the reserve near the campus and raped up a storm whenever he felt like it. GJ media letting those idiots embarass themselves
>>
>>81086509
>The Bible constructed society's view of hell.
The bible doesn't say jack shit about hell.
>>
>>81087129
So The Divine Comedy has actually distorted the original and true perception of hell as depicted in The Bible. Why is this a good thing, and how is it beneficial to society?

>uh..uh...f-f-..FAST FOOD
Good one
>>
>>81073590
Literally every single woman I've ever met has a sexual assault or rape story

EVERY SINGLE ONE

It's just stupid bullshit women do
>>
>>81087494
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelations.

43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. Mark 9:43

Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
>>
>>81087772
Well maimed, my friend.
>>
LYING... nnnnnaaaaaahhhhhh
>>
File: mac-a-meme-u8fu1k.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mac-a-meme-u8fu1k.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>>81084501
Exactly.

One to save them; one to rape them.

A woman's ultimate fantasy - A rich, tall and handsome rich guy who harbors his BDSM fetish until he meets her; then only dominates her out of his love. Hmmm, this fantasy could become a popular success among novelty reading material for young women and their submission fetish and...oh, wait.
>>
File: 1468115634353.jpg (208 KB, 818x600) Image search: [Google]
1468115634353.jpg
208 KB, 818x600
>>81087754
>has a sexual assault or rape story
>when Im done talking to them
FTFY
>>
>I had sex with some below-average or average looking male and regret it so thus I was raped
>>
>>81087533
Distorted how? It merely added to vague descriptions, it didn't change or invalidate anything, and are you really asking practical application for the arts and religion?

>no argument
What skills do you have then, you don't come across as educated.
>>
>>81083017
horsey would actually draw some pretty good lewds
>>
>>81081631
Maybe by a confused fucking bear or somekind of large ape. Fuck man really?

Also obvious she's a jew.
>>
because according to feminism trying to kiss, talk to, flirt, touch, or look at a woman is a sexual assault depending on her feelings at the time
>>
>>81088331
Web Developer and violin teacher.

Dante's Inferno used roman catholic theology in the plot, which is probably why people think that hell is a joke. Because the standards of Roman Catholic theology are just silly, instead of simply believing on Jesus as Lord and Savior as stated in The Bible.

>don't come across as educated
>you are insulting the memes of academia, so you must not have suffered through the liberal indoctrination program
I've read Dante's Inferno haven't I? I wrote a 10 page essay on it. It's a shitty book, and academia is mostly a bunch of memers who are trying to apply meaning to a bunch of worthless shit.

>are you really asking practical application for the arts and religion?
Yes? Why not? Music is entertainment and escapism. People pay money for it. The arts are useful until people stop paying money for it. Religion is the foundation of life. There is the application of it. Dante's Inferno is not religion. It's just a little Italian puss having a hissy fit.
>>
>>81089222
Why does it matter that some people enjoy impractical intellectual pursuits? Ultimately philosophy informs ideology and therefore political and economic policy - it's also shown that children who study elementary philosophy improve in technical discipline, probably due to the value of intense focus on critical thinking.

There are other ways to measure the value of a thing besides its economic or financial productivity
>>
>>81088322
Yup. The peak of female reasoning.
>>
>>81089222
>I've read Dante's Inferno haven't I?
Reading something != understanding it.

>It's a shitty book
It's a poem.

>and academia is mostly a bunch of memers who are trying to apply meaning to a bunch of worthless shit
He says about something filled from back to front with symbolism

>The arts are useful until people stop paying money for it
I'll say it again, you're a fucking philistine and understand nothing. The arts are more than entertainment, they are the basis of culture and are how different societies transmit ideas. For instance, the widespread popularity of the Divine Comedy made Dante's dialect the FUCKING STANDARD FORM OF ITALIAN.

>Religion is the foundation of life
Utter nonsense.
>>
>>81073590
They're lying and also have fantasies about getting raped. They're absolutely obsessed with it
>>
>>81089664
>Philosophy inform ideology and therefore political and economic policy

What ideology? All of our laws are from British common law which is mostly based off of the laws of the Old Testament.
What economic policy? The most brilliant economists are people who have the most practical experience mixed with mathematical knowledge and sharp observational skills.

>Children
Yeah those are the only people who philosophy truly benefits. Children.

>Impractical intellectual pursuits
If you want to waste your time, go for it. Sounds degenerate to me.
>>
>>81090364
Can you prove I don't understand it? I'm not going to write out all of the Dante memes for you, because they're boring and stupid.

>it's a poem
Why does it matter if I call it a book or a poem?

>symbolism
Just because there's the almighty "MYSTICAL SYMBOLISM OF LITERATURE" doesn't mean that it's worth anything, faggot.

>The arts are more than entertainment
>MUH STANDARD FORM OF ITALIAN
Who cares. So many people read it and it became a meme. If it hadn't become the standard form of Italian through a popular BOOK (calling it a book because poem is too pretentious), would it really matter?

>Utter nonsense
Repent
>>
Correct. It's called "virtue signaling"
>>
>>81073590
Gee, ya think?

Being a victim has been chique since the late 90's. Redefining sexual assault to be a broad and vague but still scary sounding term enables them to pretend to be some poor victim of opression without actually having to accept and deal with any sort of real risk or discomfort.

Actually opressed and horribly abused women elsewhere just lets them pretend its real, because they are the same gender so obviously its almost as if it happened to them, and now somebody elses tragedy can be used to get them atleast some 2nd hand attention.

Turning tombstones into soap boxes, as they say.
>>
Can we just stop talking about feminism? Nobody cares about it anymore. Everyone knows it's bullshit.

We should all just agree to stop talking about it so they die out.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5oNRuKLJM

Its pretty much this but not as funny.

Making everything about themselves even when it didnt happen to them. Because IT COULD HAVE been them, and clearly they are just so important that everyone and everything is out to get them because everything is about them.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.