[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General How to Stop ISIS thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8
File: coalition army.png (241 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
coalition army.png
241 KB, 4500x2234
Red - Bad Guys
Blue - Good guys
Can someone please explain to me why a coalition of these countries contributing ~10k soldiers and other munitions wouldn't end ISIS and stabilize the Middle East within 6 months? I'd say an occupation of the area for 20 or so years with a rebuild plan à la Marshall should be sufficient to bring down any insurgents. The US was doing it before that retarded monkey nigger decided to pull out the troops from Iraq due to his fucktarded campaign promises that got him elected.

how would you guys end ISIS short of a nuclear bomb or extermination?
>>
>>81071522
>The West, Gulf states, Turkey, Israel good guys
>>
>>81071522
Ground invasion
>>
>>81071654
>the west
>not the good guys
kek found the nu-male guys. no need to go looking he's right here.
>>
>>81071837
yeahh that's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>81072024
So are you for or against ISIS?
>>
>>81071522
Lol another polack who doesn't understand foreign policy.

Iraq made us leave in 2012, cause we couldn't come to a 'status of forces' agreement with their government.
>>
>>81072348
>iraq made us leave
last time I checked, we left because obama wanted us too. if it weren't for him pulling the strings to get us to leave we would have stayed there regardless of whether iraq's government wanted us to leave.
>>
>>81072273
>thinking the West are the good guys makes you for ISIS
>this mental gymnastics
>>
Don't underestimate how big of a job a 20 year occupation is.

Yeah it would probably work. I'd go.

But a lot can happen in that time. People get sick of the body bags and are pointed at domestic terrorism still happening. Before you know it a new president is pulling out, and the wolves come back out from their dens
>>
>>81071522
>America
>good guys

Pick one m8
>>
File: 1451970105153.png (6 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
1451970105153.png
6 KB, 96x96
Destroy Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>81072798
nah dude Iraq is easy peasy. no jungles, no mountains. it's all flat. you can see your enemies miles away. the main thing is to occupy. get troops on the ground. maintain territory. sure there will be insurgencies like fallujah and shit but with enough troops they should be minor. imagine 200k troops + tanks + air support and it should be fairly straightfoward.
>>
>>81072964
>>81071654
stop samefagging you cunt
>>
>USA, Israel, Western Europe
>good guys

4/10 kek'd a bit
>>
>>81071522
It's not a hard question if you look at the plan. It's been done many times before by one man. He has help from Hillary, money, resources and military.
> Lookup -> Clintonian "Third Way"
>>
>>81073317
bro I already told you once. gtfo.
>>
>>81071522
>Ousting radical Islam that we're funding

y tho
>>
>>81073399
what?
>>
Bring back the muzzy violence clips?

Am I the only one noticing a sudden drastic decline in head rolling vids?

I never saved them, just assumes Aussies would always be here to provide
>>
>>81073051
Yeah, the initial fight is straightforward. Remember how quickly bush raised that mission accomplished banner?

But here we are. Politicians interfere with the military mission, and then eventually bring the guys home.
>>
>>81073517
wtf is everyone on this board pro-muslim now??
>>
>>81072766
The west created ISIS, supporters of the enemies are enemies
>>
>Israel
>blue
Blue-pilled faggot.
>>
>>81073592
the mission WAS accomplished. we just had to make sure it didn't all go to shit once we left, which is why we stayed in there trying to build up the country. now that obama pulled out the troops they've undone all the progress we made in the 10 years we were there. look at how it is now, it's more destabilized than ever before.
>>
>>81073600
wtf i hate islam now
>>
File: stupid_map.png (206 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
stupid_map.png
206 KB, 4500x2234
Here's a better map.

Don't involve Chile in stupid shit happening on the other side of the fucking planet.
>>
>>81073612
okay so now we've got to fix obongo's mistake. ISIS would never have existed if it weren't for the nigger cunt pulling out the troops.
>>
>>81073828
And who's to say the same thing won't happen again
>>
>>81073907
bro can chile really not spare 10k troops? christ you're more stingy than a jew.
>>
>>81073994
I'm not saying it won't happen. I'm just saying that's how it should be done.
>>
Would join and help gladly, but to be real our military is junk as everything else, ISIS will probably do some shit in the olympics and our security won't do shit.
>>
>>81073912
no, they positively trained the ancestors of ISIS in order to overthrow Syria and Iraq governments to increase western hegemony
>>
>>81071522

It's easy to explain

None of those countries are nationalist, except Russia.

You would be looking at a map dealing with shades of purple, plus multiple other countries representing their other interests and the priority.
>>
>>81074131
the main thing is manpower occupying territory. they don't even need to be all that specialized. 200k well armed troops against less than 20k guerilla fighters in a very flat dry land with little natural obstacles. you'd capture 100 miles every day. I doubt it'd take more than 3 months to occupy the whole area with troops.
>>
>>81074050
We surely can spare them but it'll cost money, manpower, time, etc for people who never did anything to us and viceversa. It's really that simple.
>>
Just let the kebab be kebab, we can't change them. We should just think about containing them which would be easy if a real attempt was made.
>>
>>81071522
>nuke saudi arabia
>install Liberal Israel government
>Trump must win
>remove Erdogan permanently
>execute all sharia supporters without pardon
>NO EXCEPTIONS
>sharia supporting women sold as sex slaves to chinese populace
>Sharia supporting juveniles sent to Madagascar to grow among wild animals

Problems solved.
>>
As long as Islam exists, people who follow the doctrine to the T will exist. That means more jihadist warrior terrorist groups.

A just christian who only follows the new testament to a T will do no harm.
A jew who follows the old testament to a T would be considered a terrorist, they just just subversive means to do so because theyre smarter than blowing themselves up.

It doesnt matter how long were there, unless you christianize or convert them all to atheism, death cults will be death cults.
>>
>>81073600
How old are you?
>>
>>81072024
Yeah man we just drop 500 lb doses of freedom on civilians,I mean how is it not obvious that western countries are the good guys?
>>
>>81074584
>>
>>81074559
Just do it via subversive means*
>>
>>81072656
The ground work for leaving Iraq was already put in place under bush administration.
>>
>>81074493
Actually, this is a very good plan.
>>
>>81074559
there are secular muslim countries where a large percentage of the population aren't radicalized. indonesia, tunisia, morocco, etc. it's tough but it's possible
>>
>>81071522
how about stopping to give money and weapons to the rebels in middle east?
>>
ITT: Retards think ISIS is a country
ISIS is an ideology.
They are everywhere already. They are in every city in Europe and America. An invasion on those countries will only activate sleeper cells all across western civilization. The only way to defeat them is by cutting off all immigration of Muslims or possible Muslims. Then you make Islam illegal and shut down all practices of Islam. Then deport everyone who refuses to denounce Islam to the middle east. Then nuke the fuck out of the location you deported everyone to
>>
>>81074808
that's what I'm saying. just go in there and occupy territory. ground invasion WWII style. no point in arming future terrorists who are gonna use those weapons against us in the future. no point in wasting a million dollars every time we drop a missile on them either.
>>
>>81074817
t. cuck with half his country in Alpha English hands
>>
>>81074817
>catholics talking about a second inquistion
don't you have nigger feet to kiss and wash?
>>
>>81074817
yeah let's just kill 1.2 billion people. that'll solve it.
>>
>>81074050
Wouldn't get that from nz either. We only have a couple of battalions. Youd get one at the most. They're pretty damn good on the individual level compared to most armies. Plus SAS. But would be wasted on the safest area the gov can find, because they and the public are pussified and frighteningly ignorant of the military
>>
>>81074794
Yes, but unless the secular government doesnt keep the radical muslims underneath them in check, more organizations will form.

Its best to just have islam retire, or have it undergo a reformation with a new book like christianity. All the good parts of islam, with none of the bad.
>>
>>81074493
>nuke
>any part of the middle east
holy shit that would backfire. talking about bringing a gun to a fistfight.
>>
>>81074817
wtf I hate Éire now
>>
>>81073828
American citizens did not care about Iraq they just wanted to "kill the terrorist that hate America". When we did what we could people didn't give a shit about what happened to Iraq afterwards.
>>
Fuck the Iraqis. This is what they always wanted.
>>
>>81075114
it doesn't even have to be troops. food, munition, intelligence, whatever. some sort of coalition army.
>>
>>81071522
>how would you guys end ISIS short of a nuclear bomb or extermination?
But a lack of total war is what got us here in the first place.
Proxy war -> human infrastructure allowed to persevere after loss -> evolves -> abuses cycle -> ??? ->aloha snackbar

For all of the point of clausewitz's on war got right, people of the current age seem to ignore the "disarm the enemy" part. Beating people into the stone age not only seems insensible to your civilized mind, many opt to voluntarily allow savages the advantage of technological advancement, through foreign aid or immigration.
>>
>>81075043
>>81075091
>>81075226
Why are you cucks butthurt because I outlined the only realistic solution to stopping ISIS. Even if you nuked the countries OP posted into a smouldering crater it would only make things worse in western civilization
>>
>>81075300
We can't tolerate a safe haven for these people though. Their terror attacks would become even more well funded.
>>
>>81075177
you can't convert 1.2 billion people that have this cancerous ideology ingrained in their brain.
>>
>>81075409
wtf I love Éire now.
>>
>>81074655
How embarrassing. You post like a 16 year old.
>>
>>81075300
Then why are Iraqis fighting back?
>>
>>81075558
*tips fedora*
>>
>>81074050

lol fix your own messes you fucking faggot
>>
>>81073907
Fuck off Chile, how many of your citizens visit, study, or work in NA or Europe? If the answer is more than 1, then it's about god damn time little worthless countries like you began pulling some weight.
>>
>>81075672
>implying they are
hahahaha most iraqis support isis.
>>
>>81075724
okay whatever south america is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. we don't really need sudacas.
>>
>>81071522
Israel should be red
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>>
>>81075376
There is already a sizable non combat coalition there. The idea is to enable to Iraqis to do most of the dying for their own country, with good support and training
>>
>>81075840
>israel on ISIS's side
>>
>>81075734
Haha get a load of this faggot.

So what? Is their lives, not out problem.
>>
>>81075869
wow you're right look at what a great job they're doing holy shit we've practically already won.

bro they've been saying they're gaining territory and that ISIS is retreating for the past year and a half. at that rate ISIS should have been destroyed months ago. shit hasn't happened yet. maybe it's because the iraqis arent the best tool for the job?
>>
>>81076054
you know chile already contributes troops the UN for humanitarian causes right?
>>
>>81076118
But in the long run? You don't want to have to occupy the country forever. It's too costly both in money and in our lives
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x295
>>81076239
America you made this cluster fuck.
Help yourself.
>>
None of the blue countries wants to engage in genocide. That's basically what it comes down to. Even Russia, because they don't want to risk being the world's bad guy and lose all their trade deals.

And that's the only way we can win.

We can't bomb them "back into the stone age". They're already in the fucking stone age. We can't wipe out their military. They don't have a fucking military, they just have civilians that pick up and put down guns as the situation dictates.

Short of literally going in there and shooting every man, woman and child in the place, I don't know how you end it.

Carpet bombing the fuck out of them for a few months would probably work -- they'd all be so shell shocked, even their grandkids won't want to fight anymore (worked on Japan and Germany!) but nobody wants to fight that way anymore.

Nobody wants to end the war, either, because it's just not quite bad enough to care about ending it.
>>
>>81076239
Of course. So much money wasted goddamn.
>>
>>81076531
>mfw there are jews in chile
>>
File: 1468320489539.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1468320489539.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>give money, training and weapons to saudis
>saudis use them to train terrorists
>why we can't defeat them
>american knowledge of international politics
>>
>>81076527
simple: OCCUPY. it's like post WWII europe.
>>
>>81076531
Is not about the money itself, the money can serve other good purposes for the chilean nation.
>>
>>81073051
you can take over a country no problem. But holding it is another matter. Apparently Saddam was able to keep it together pretty well. Looks like isis will be able to as well.

Time to find another dictator...
>>
>>81076739
Goddamn I'm sleepy

Meant to reply
>>81076612
>>
>>81076862
stop being so stingy. compared to your country's GDP the cost to raise a task force of a few thousand soldiers is miniscule. like 0.01%.
>>
>>81076527
Genocide?

What's that?

Sound terrible.
>>
File: 111515.png (747 KB, 1507x966) Image search: [Google]
111515.png
747 KB, 1507x966
>>81073715
>>
>>81077014
Yeah but you should remember too, who are the responsible for the clusterfuck in Sandland?
-Obviously the sand people for beings retards.
-The US for fueling shit left and right.
-Europe (for NATO).
-Chile? Absolutely nothing. Not our fight.

In fact, you could erase all the nations in south america 'cause nobody gonna help you in that.
>>
>>81077496
didn't chile take in refugees?
>>
File: 1467392872697.jpg (222 KB, 554x647) Image search: [Google]
1467392872697.jpg
222 KB, 554x647
>falling into the elite (zionist/jews) plans to start WWIII like in the bible
>>
>>81077612
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-chile-idUSKCN0R82AM20150908

I don't know if they got here in the end though.
>>
File: 1468362383668.png (381 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1468362383668.png
381 KB, 407x407
>>81071522
You stop ISIS, nay.... you stop Islam by completely cutting it off from trade with the west.

Put an embargo on the entire Muslim world and they will suffer greatly. I could see China going along with this.

In fact if this happened, the only Muslims that would do decent on their own would be those Shiites, and I don't really care about them.
>>
Just let Russia do the dirty work and look the other way.

Also gotta agree with the other mapuche in that this fight doesn't concern us. Sorry if it sounds mean, but Trump himself says the same thing about not getting involved in other nations' fights.

We just want to live peacefully and make Bolivia miserable.
>>
>>81078309
kek'd at the end
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.