[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I am genuinely concerned how can this be stopped? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: download.jpg (24 KB, 643x429) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
24 KB, 643x429
guys I am genuinely concerned
how can this be stopped?
I'd like to hear from both sides, right and left, what are some real solutions that can be given to the terrorism problem?
It's clear something must be done. Letting more foreigners into western countries certainly isn't, and deporting/killing people because of their religion/race goes against most civilized countries' ideals and rule of law

Btw I am outraged because people in my country literally do not give 2 shits about these attacks. they always go "but we get like 20 people murdered in here every day!!!" and "the other day same thing happened in Irak and no one cared" or worse "they deserve it because of their imperialism and wars on the middle east!!!" and shit like that. Disgusting.
>>
pray for Yugoslavia
>>
File: Cold-War-610x356.jpg (38 KB, 610x356) Image search: [Google]
Cold-War-610x356.jpg
38 KB, 610x356
the only solution
>>
File: 1468554803706.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1468554803706.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
>>81071424
Use Magic, pray to Kek
>>
File: 1456619179360.jpg (264 KB, 1201x563) Image search: [Google]
1456619179360.jpg
264 KB, 1201x563
>>81071424
All our racial holy war against nonwhites.
>>
>>81071424
I don't see this ending without mass deportations. The muzzies keep poking and prodding, and the French are getting tired
>>
>>81071424
deport them all, only solution
>>
Try reverting to your primal instincts and losing your humanity in the process.

T. Chink

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-security-xinjiang-idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123
>>
>>81071424
MASS DEPORTATION.
>>
>>81071424
three step solution:
1) Stop all muslim immigration
2) Repatriate those muslims here
3) Colonise musilim nations, take their oil profits for reparations and make them live like 2nd class citizens.
>>
>>81071694
The ultimate team...

If that happened there would be no middle east left in existence!
>>
>>81071424
>how can this be stopped?
You can start by addressing it as the Muslim problem.
>>
>>81071694
All of the world problems are because of the tension between US and Russia. If both were friends they wouldnt supply weapons to any terrorist organization or middle eastern country. Get your facts right burger, not your fats.
>>
>>81071424
It can't be ended without additional violence, France is a good example of this, they have muzzies over there since the dawn of time and apparently you can't remove their terrorist genes.
>>
File: Truck-Chan.jpg (333 KB, 1200x790) Image search: [Google]
Truck-Chan.jpg
333 KB, 1200x790
>>81071424
>The japanese truck, a highly aggressive and ravenous species of truck, had found its way to the heart of europe, where the native populations had no natural defences against the creatures.
The population of france had been decimated in a matter of weeks as the trucks started to thrive.
the UN called for intervention from the japanese government only to receive "we don't know how to deal with them either" as a response.
There's nothing you can do
>>
>>81071424
There's isn't. There's too many muzzies and guns right now. The left and right are going have to compromise on all western countries.
>>
Btw have any Muslims EVER come forward prior to an attack and stopped one of these from occurring?

Seems to me that they are keeping these thing a little bit too quiet prior and do not condemn attacks as firmly as they should after, and are more concerned with taqiyya and possible repercussions against their kind instead of sending condolences to the victims.
>>
>>81072551
no

they only bring destruction
>>
File: Wallstreet.jpg (163 KB, 1600x1099) Image search: [Google]
Wallstreet.jpg
163 KB, 1600x1099
>>81071424
Zero tolerance for non-integration. You want to move to the West, you have to fucking act like Westerners. No Mosques. No hijabs. No treating women like shit. First offense, you get a warning, second offense you're on a plane back to whatever war-torn shithole you came from. No more pussyfooting around and pretending like tolerance is the answer. Integration is the answer. Two cultures living side by side in the same country has and will never be peaceful. There has to be one united culture within a country and people who refuse to assimilate need to find somewhere else to live that fits with their way of life.

This is the only answer and I am so astonished that neither the left nor the right are pushing this very simple idea. Not "mandatory background checks" or "stopping immigration", but simply making integration mandatory. I don't give a shit where you're from or which God you believe in, as long as you act according to the rules and customs of the country you move to.
>>
Close borders + Appease muzzies + fluoridate drinking water in muzzie communities to sterilize them.
>>
>>81071424

Halt immigration of Muslims completely no exceptions. Exceptions can possibly be made for a very small amount of Christians/Jews/other religious people and non religious people.
Deportation of any current Muslim who is even suspected of harbouring extremist views and sympathizing with fundamentalists.

Remember, this is mostly a thing to do with religious more so than it is to do with race. Most Muslims coming from the cultures they do, are not compatible with Western society and will not integrate. The exception maaaaybe being second or third generation Muslims who grow up here but have more Western influence and sort of hold onto religion as more of a thing to make their parents happy. Overall though, France needs to seriously stop bending over backwards for these people.
>>
>>81071424
bathroom rules: if it's brown, flush it down.
>>
File: 1463381369295.gif (610 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1463381369295.gif
610 KB, 500x374
>>81071424
>deporting/killing people because of their religion/race goes against most civilized countries' ideals and rule of law

Nobody said it was going to be easy, Honduras. This is essentially the only option that can stop further attacks. If they believe in sharia, they're incompatible. They should have never, ever, ever been let in, in the first place. It's only fair to the law abiding and hard working who deserve a fair chance at a peaceful life free of terror that they either have to adapt, or go- and so far, they haven't adapted. More importantly, and unfortunately... they won't adapt.

Simple as that.
>>
>>81072947

By the way I meant Christians/Jews/other religious people and non religious people immigrating to France from the Middle East/Africa.
>>
>>81071424
Daily reminder that we do not know what religion this guy was, or anything about him. He was likely a Frenchman nationalist.
>>
>>81072245
Alrighty there sheep shagger
>>
File: isl.jpg (27 KB, 474x315) Image search: [Google]
isl.jpg
27 KB, 474x315
Islam does not integrate
>>
File: 1000.jpg (120 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
120 KB, 1000x600
>>81071424

The same way we ended Shinto Japan
>>
ban islam
>>
>>81072142
Muslim problem wouldn't exist without the liberal problem tho. Priorities, burger!
>>
>>81071424
>real solutions
Genocide of all subhumans worldwide ( this include you ), and slaughter of our traitors by combing social media histories.

The only real solution.
Whether it'll ever be applied or not is another matter.
>>
>>81071424

Round up all the muslims, and give em a choice;

quit your religion by accepting jesus christ as your lord and saviour, and draw a picture of muham'd to prove you are no longer filthy mussie scum

OR

we'll put you on a boat and throw you in the middle of the atlantic. if Allah is just, you will swim to mexico for safety and you will live a good life.
>>
>>81071424
hearts and minds. muhammed has them.
give me a personal assistant and a microphone. i'll end this religion.

t.
>>
File: 1409894154482.gif (1 MB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
1409894154482.gif
1 MB, 600x678
>>81071424
This can be stopped ONLY by changing our social media pictures to the french flag and typing #Solidarity4France
>>
>>81072688
>Muh all cultures are equal
>>
>>81073457
>muh religion
Yes, because converting will magically change their dna.
Are you under the impression that behaviour is NOT 100% genetic ?
What next, IQ is environmental and we need to educate the niggers ?
>>
>>81071813
Praise kek
>meme magic
>>
>>81073457
> draw a picture of muham'd to prove you are no longer....
Funny because of it's probability to vet possible liars.
>>
>>81073696
>>81073423
I love you frogs. Im sorry this happened to you. America has your back!
>>
There is no evidence of who the attacker was or what his religion or race was. Anyone assuming he is brown or Muslim is racist. Occam's razor says he is a white French atheist.
>>
>>81071424
Burn down every mosque and beat and kill every follower of Islam. Do the same to Africans. They'll be left with the choice of leaving or staying in a place they invaded and are no longer safe in.
>>
>>81073991

It's been confirmed he was a 31 year old Algerian Islamist.
>>
>>81071424
Plain all-out war.
You or them.
As a NATION.

Kick out all moslem supporters (now or in the past) from all their jobs for starters. They can not be trusted anymore no matter what they say. Then level all mosques. Everybody who complains about levelling mosques - behind barbed wire for indefinite period. Everybody who riots because of levelling mosques - shoot with REAL BULLETS.

You will have heavy support from around the world and a lot of enemies (~1 600 000 000).

Converting to Islam does not help you in the long run. You and your children will be overrun and killed in the future anyway.

And the most important thing to remember for life:
do not believe a single word moslem (I prefer using this word instead of muslim, you should start using it too) tells you.
>>
turn everything into a communist shithole worse than the ussr then.. no shit skins would have any reason to come here or niggers

problem solved based ssr
>>
>>81074207
Source or bullshit.
>>
File: 146770325576612.png (135 KB, 287x274) Image search: [Google]
146770325576612.png
135 KB, 287x274
>>81071813
>this is literally the best counter attack whites have against their problems, worshipping a fringe make believe god like the spaghetti monster that does nothing
>meanwhile muslims worship Allah and gets shit done
no wonder white genocide is a real thing lmao
>>
>>81071424
Every terrorist attack in western nations, a nuke gets dropped in the middle east.
>>
>>81071424
>I'd like to hear from both sides, right and left, what are some real solutions that can be given to the terrorism problem?

deport anyone not white European
>>
>>81074428

Sorry my mistake. Not Algerian but Tunisian.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/07/15/13/15/driver-identified-as-31-year-old-tunisian
>>
File: 1468172936148.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1468172936148.gif
2 MB, 480x270
there is no solution, people will kill forever. what we need to do is stop talking about it
>>
>>81074428
Go back to R-eddit
>>
Okay you said you wanted both sides, so before everyone calls me a faggot, here's my interpretation of my side, the left.

Such attacks from Muslim extremists (I dont know if the Nice one was one or not, I honestly havent seen yet the culprit) stem from the uneducated and poor (often unemployed youths) being riled up in religious propaganda created by those no worse than our own dirty politicians and fat cat businessmen willing to do anything for power. So in order to stop these people from not really knowing anything aside from this incorrect interpretation of religious driven killings, these regions must be given the opprotunities of employment and education that many of us were given. It is easy to bicker out that all mosques should be burned or all muslims thrown out of you country when you werent born with no job, food, family, or money and all you had was some shitter cleric telling you to blow yourself up for a religion you yourself hardly understand. We must, in some way or another, remove this elite of extreme, power hungry individuals (as we should do in our own countries) then begin revitalizing the nations. Clearly this is not a simple or easy process, but it is the only conceivable way of ending this
>>
File: 1452824453197.jpg (180 KB, 1000x832) Image search: [Google]
1452824453197.jpg
180 KB, 1000x832
>>81071694
>>
>>81071424
Fight the ideology. Genocide won't do shit.
US must cut ties with Saudi and the rest of the Middle East etc...
I could go on, but it's Friday already.
>>
>>81074637
Still no confirmation that he's Muslim. Unless you're saying all brown people are Muslim, which is racist.
>>
>>81072688
That can only work for a handful of immigrants, integration of larger groups is pretty much impossible since it's against human nature.
The best thing is to generally not let them come, maybe highly educated people can be fine.
>>
>>81074775

I know right? What a stupid faggot. The perpetrator is all over the news and even his picture is out.

>hurr dont jump to conclusions :(

Obviously it's a fucking camel fucking sand nigger Muslim who did this. And I'm even half Arab myself I just fucking hate these dirty pedophile worshipping towel head fucks.
>>
File: 1468553195955.jpg (121 KB, 499x329) Image search: [Google]
1468553195955.jpg
121 KB, 499x329
>>81071424
We should stop giving human rights to muslims
>>
how log have these terror attacks been going on? When did Muslims start doing this?
>>
>>81072688
This. A reason this is not working even in a less extreme way is because instead of a slow trickle of johnny-foreigners, the floodgates have been opened. Something has to change.
>>
>>81072688
I have a better solution; fuck off we're full.
>>
File: unregulated immigration.jpg (11 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
unregulated immigration.jpg
11 KB, 277x182
>>81074477
We could quite literally slaughter you all in less than ten years.
Meanwhile, you wage more or less open war and don't even make a statistical blip.

When was the last time a subhuman nation waged industrial warfare and killed by tens of millions ? Hint : it starts with ne and end with ver.

Europeans are very successful at wielding technological civilisation, and at making their lives easy. This is the only reason we are lazy and complacent, we are confortable.
By all means, make us unconfortable. Especially with a worldwide economic collapse looming.
>>
>>81074781
He was a French national. He had all of the resources available to any Frenchman. He had no need to do this. He did this because he wanted to.
>>
Get them the FUCK out of Europe

let them kill themselves
>>
>>81071424
Stop invading muslim countries. This is what Ron Paul and the CIA meant by "blowback".

You assume arabs should just bend over willingly while you rape their countries for resources.

Muslims have every right to strike back.
>>
File: 176.gif (895 KB, 232x137) Image search: [Google]
176.gif
895 KB, 232x137
The real problem is actually "diversity culture" -- the idea that diversity is good and that we should encourage people to be and stay diverse.

That is the opposite of how America became strong. Let me tell you how we did it:

Chinese immigrant moves into America and gets made fun of. Ching chong chinaman! Buck teeth! And the family from China tries to fit in and be American so they don't get made fun of. And maybe the Americans find out they like fluffy rice buns filled with pork. This is the melting pot. The Chinese turn into Americans and the Americans get a little tiny bit of Chinese culture.

This works great. Everyone is happy in the long run. 2 generations later you won't be able to tell who's who.

What absolutely fails: diversity. Attacking the melting pot as "cultural appropriation". Encouraging shit like ebonics and encouraging people to stay separate and encouraging people to stop making fun of people who don't fit in.

Seems cruel, but by allowing them to stay separate, you guarantee everything that's happening today. Blacks went separate, and now it's BLM and blood on the streets. Muslims were encouraged to stay separate and now it's murder and bombs.

The old conservative melting pot WORKS. 200 years we been doing this over here and it works. Ethnic groups that hated each other in Europe don't even know they're different ethnic groups anymore in America. They melted together.

How do we fix this now?
Step 1) remove liberal bullshit teachings.

It's going to get violent. It's too late to stop that now. The pot is too mixed up to melt smoothly.

You liberals did this.

You motherfucking liberals and your goddamned feelings and your inability to see 2 steps ahead.

We have to get your thinking out of people's heads and go back to the way we used to do things. I hate to say it, but we need nationalism again. French must be proud to be French. Americans must be proud to be Americans. Uphold your culture and make immigrants melt into it. Otherwise: war.
>>
>>81075329
>Btw I am outraged because people in my country literally do not give 2 shits about these attacks. they always go "but we get like 20 people murdered in here every day!!!" and "the other day same thing happened in Irak and no one cared" or worse "they deserve it because of their imperialism and wars on the middle east!!!" and shit like that
They're not wrong.
You're kinda cucked for caring so much about people who don't give two shits about you and your country.
>>
>>81074781
>poor european neighborhood
>buildings are a little decrepit but aside from that it's clean and the people are, if not warm, at least not hostile and you don't fear for your life

>middle-class subhuman neighborhood
>stay in your car at all time, don't stop, get out as soon as possible

>poor subhuman neighborhood
>[DATA REDACTED]
>>
>>81071424
All discussion about Islamic terrorism is pointless unless you have read Stepgen Coughlin's Catastrophic Failure.
Islam effectively has a secret language, a doublespeak, and once you learn it, everything changes. Not talking about Arabic. For example, Islam defines terror as illegitimate killing, and not only defines killing of kuffars as legitimate, but mandates it. So when Muslims talk about how Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, what they mean is that they think that terrorism is not terrorism, and they expect everyone else to go over to their definition. And under Obama, major organizations and government departments have done so.
>>
File: 1450422655875.jpg (254 KB, 540x746) Image search: [Google]
1450422655875.jpg
254 KB, 540x746
>>81071424
You want the truth? Burn the oil refineries that are controlled by ISIS or near them. Blow them all up. Their biggest cash cow is selling oil through Turkey on the black market. End that, and they loose 90% of their funding.
>>
>>81075581
Shut up nigger.
>>
>>81071424

Right-leaning middle tier. Independent thinker, I don't like "picking teams", I just like the exchange of idea's.

I don't have an answer. If people can't act, then just let it get worse.

It's just a slippery slop that leads to Fascism, and if that's what ISIS wants, that's what ISIS gets.

Do you see Japan fucking around after Hiroshima? No.
Do you see China opening the doors to immigration? No.

Since WWII, Europe has been crazy peaceful and tolerant.
>>
>>81075581
This isn't going to end until there are no Muslim countries.
>>
>>81075621
It's just that shit goes down here and we always think "oh well, we are living in Honduras anyway" and imagine how life is like in ultra-safe, rich and modern first world countries.

Then shit goes down there as well and it's disappointing.
>>
>>81075784
make me faggot
>>
>>81071424

You do realize that the majority of the people on this planet would willingly kill on the basis of race/nationality/religion, right? Stop being plagued by white guilt and listen.

This is why Islam is winning. Our prosperity has made us soft. The majority of people on this planet would kill you to have your wealth, and even more think western ideologies are morally bankrupt. Whites are minority. Our ideas and philosophies are overwhelmingly seen as evil, despite the good that has come from them.

Just because the west got very good at war very fast and hasn't been challenged in a while does not mean that war is over. We are at war. And we are allowing ourselves to lose.

If equality means giving bronze age cultures equal treatment as meritocracy and freedom then we are doomed.
>>
https://youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
>>
>>81075599
also, dub dubs
>>
The first step is to ban assault trucks
>>
>>81075896
or until you stop invading arab countries in the interest of the jew

they run the american governent don't be so naive
>>
>and deporting/killing people because of their religion/race goes against most civilized countries' ideals and rule of law

The problem is you are applying rules of civilization to uncivilized savages. The benefits of civilization are only for civilized people. Every great society in history has known this but for some reason we seem to be forgetting.
>>
File: 1468321590587.png (120 KB, 300x630) Image search: [Google]
1468321590587.png
120 KB, 300x630
>>81074781
The thing is a lot of terrorists were well educated and in fact well off. There isn't evidence which correlates between lack of education and persons who commit acts of terror. Hell if anything there is some evidence which suggests the opposite which is even more fucked.

Here's my solution: Nationalism. To many Muslim immigrants they feel their ethnicity is the dominant identifying group rather than that of their "host" country. Fix this. Make sure that as soon as their in primary school they're taught and emphasized you are French (for example), and being French is the fucking best. If you can instill onto them then you could make that be the dominant identifying group. To insure this stays this way you would most likely have to heavily stem the tide of immigration and sanction any sort of cultural meddling the Saudis would try.

The day a British Shia Muslim hates a Russian Sunni Muslim because the one is British and the other is Russian is the day you've overcome the issue of Islamic integration.
>>
>>81075975

I agree.

9.11 happened (a bit questionable)
US invades Afghanistan
US illegally invades Iraq

These two wars never ended, or never started. The US could not commit to a war and could not admit they were in a war, trying to fight it with as little researches as possible for as long as possible.
I'm certain this is why our economy is starting to fall apart again, we simply can't afford this much war.

On the other hand, maybe the US just needs to accept it's in a war, round people up and put them into prison camps (like they did to the Japs), destroy all the major cities, kill all the leadership, destroy all the arms and weapons, blow up all the infrastructure and resources and let the place starve out until they give up.

ISIS has been on the receiving end of a minimum effort war for 10 years or so. They have no idea what it would look like if we actually decided to kill them all.

They have no idea how much power Europe has.
>>
>>81071424

Deport the sand niggers and close your borders.
>>
Im not right nor left, they are the same, they work towards glonbalism and help the capitalist jew.

If you ask me, it's their fault, not that those poor people deserved it, but it's their fault.

They must learn, just like african niggers should learn how to live in cities instead of mudhuts
>>
File: 1367099941750.png (93 KB, 591x493) Image search: [Google]
1367099941750.png
93 KB, 591x493
>>81076225
I hope you're trolling.

Either that or you literally have no idea about the full history of the middle east.

Read a goddamn book, you fucking tool.
>>
>>81076258
but how do you go by without failing in your endeavor and cucking the white race even further? I mean, how do you deport them without globalists stopping you and labeling it another holocaust and calling you literally a second hitler?
>>
>>81071424
RARE
A
R
E

btw how is crime in la ceiba
>>
>>81076396

It's a good idea, but they go home, speak Arabic and are told if they're not arabic, God will kill them and all this shit.

They never put their national identify above their religious one. That's why it's called "The Nation of Islam". It's a political group, a military strategy and a way of life.

You are not going to trump that with SJW cucked Trudeau and gay rights and shit, because all that crap is stupid and they don't want it. Neither do I.
>>
It all boils down to one thing. Jews. We invade middle eastern countries for their interests and we get nothing but gas that's slightly cheaper and our boys being killed in the mid east. It's time we all put our differences aside and get these kikes out of power in every western country. They should have no influence in out politics or economy.
>>
>>81072551
Some organizations do condemn it, buts its the equivalent of the bullshit Hillary spewed on the radio about France being our ally in this time of need.
>>
>>81076480

Lock and load leaf!
>>
>>81071424
get rid of leftists at all costs. islam is not scary, leftists are bringing them in on purpose.
>>
Genocide.
>>
>>81076692
Wait, I actually know the answer
The answer is not losing this time around
>>
>>81075599
This, it's worked for Australia, First gen are met with open hostility, they segregate themselves to be around familiar people with the same opinions and ideas. They work hard to provide an education for their kids.

2nd Gen grow up with our kids, they are mocked and bullied for their differences, everybody is. They do make friends though and our kids and their grow up to understand each others cultures.

3rd gen grow up in a family that understands Australian culture and our kids are more understanding of theirs.

Every culture we assimilate adds holidays and foods to our society and we love an opportunity to get have a day off and get pissed.

The issue with Muslims is the PC climate limits our ability to criticize. We've been adapting our culture for them, ie no nativity scenes or christian Christmas carols in malls.

Also the all Muslim schools removes the opportunity for our kids to interact and understand each other. lengthening the integration process or eliminating it all together.
>>
>>81076396
>Here's my solution: Nationalism.

No, this is never the solution. It is simply giving into the small select elite of your country under the guise of being proud of who you are. It will, as history is always willing to show, lead to war. Inevitably and quickly.

And besides, cutting off all immigrants would clearly lead them to despise those who have so much and would offer them nothing. Then where will they go? Back to their shitty home country filled with ISIS recruiters. They gain numbers and support even by the common people, the one thing they and other like groups often lack. Even the simple farmer whose farm was sacked by ISIS now hates something more than them. Then him and his son go join the ranks, selling the wife and daughter to sex slavery gaining more profit for the group.
>>
>>81076955

I dunno. I never supported the war in Iraq.
But...
Whatever you guys do, I'm in.

We are kinda cucked with our SJW Prime Minister though.
>>
>>81077255

You don't need a nationalist Government forever. Didn't take Germany long. Once you cause enough shit, Russia and China will come break it apart.
>>
>>81071424
Its a foreign issue for us man its shocking but our reality is pretty shocking too yeah French people get killed occasionally but they get too live in France and its worth it, while we get to live in eternal hopelessness.
>>
>>81075581
Moslems have no rights in France (and in a whole lot of more developed and bit less developed countries) anymore. Hurry packing your quran and offspring and leave while you still can. Gas is now cooking for real.

You still do not understand what Europe is and who we are.
>>
File: 1386217724072.jpg (11 KB, 180x233) Image search: [Google]
1386217724072.jpg
11 KB, 180x233
>>81077255
You can have nationalism without cutting off all immigrants.

It just means the immigrants have to adapt to YOU. For America that means Santa Claus in malls, the ten commandments on display at the courthouse and a president who says "God bless America". It means Mexican restaurants where everyone speaks English.

Yes, nationalism can lead to border disputes but I think we have a pretty good handle on that sort of thing these days. The nuclear threat pretty well settled the borders down, at least among the major powers.

But your route leads to endless social discord and endless riots and endless killings because you do not give people a means or reason to turn into the melting pot.
>>
>>81077161
>It's works in Australia
>first Gen segregate themselves
>But now these all Muslim schools exist and that is bad!

Think before posting.
>>
>>81077458
What? It isn't something to apply and remove at a whim. If you all took to the streets trying to encourage nationalism, it would fall flat in today's political climate. So returning to OP's original question, this already wouldn't' work. But even if you did stir up an ungodly amount of national pride, you couldn't just disperse it before any major wars amongst other western powers. And frankly western governments could take Russia/China so I'm gonna assume that part was a joke I autisically missed.
>>
>>81077161
Moslems never assimilate. Has not happened nowhere in the world yet.

Go pack your quran and flee while you still can.
>>
>>81071424
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!
>>
>>81077809

I kinda agree.

I think they tried to do this Global Melting Pot and assumed everyone would just get along, and it failed really hard. Most of Asia and Russia said fuck that, and exported people only.

They should have kept everyone in their countries and slowly, over 200 years or more, started opening the doors a little bit at time. You can't just toss a bunch of violent cave men in a city.
>>
>>81078113

Italy and Germany applied and removed it.

I didn't say it was going to be pretty. You really think Nationalism would fall flat? It's growing rather quickly and rather openly. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of it tomorrow.

Nationalist Western Countries are going to run their populations into the ground fighting a war of attrition with the middle east. China and Russia don't need to do anything, they just need to wait and pick a side. Much like the US did in both world wars.
>>
>>81075216
About 711 AD
>>
Islam is a cancer. The first step is to stop it's spread in the west.
>>
>>81071424
it's time to fire up the ovens.
>>
>>81071694
If our military just stopped fucking around and hiding our powerlevels this whole mess would've been solved decades ago
>>
>>81077809
Yeah obviously not all immigration must be cut off, but it would greatly discourage it as you force a proud Muslim women to take off the hijab and don the sacred bikini, but maybe that's your point. The people would then reject many immigrants openly discriminating, so then it is in many practical senses not an option for the majority of people that already have language, educational and other barriers that would keep them from succeeding in another country.

And yeah nationalism would lead to war. We live in a society where we think MAD will keep all war at bay, but at the peak of WWII, I think nothing would stop the great powers from fighting one another, and that, with a bunch of nationalist psychos could likely happen again.
>>
>>81071911
/thread
>>
I agree with the ones who wrote "forced integration"

It's not that Europeans should be racists. Receiving people from different ethnic and cultural background shouldn't be a problem if your governments didn't bend over to their demands. If they want to live in your countries, they should give up their culture and religion and embrace yours. whoever thought letting micro-countries be formed within western countries was a good idea?
>>
>>81071424
STOP LETTING THESE BARBARIANS INTO YOUR CITIES FOR STARTERS.
>>
>>81072062
Agreed.
>>
>>81071424
there is only one final solution
>>
>>81071424

If you want it to stop, eject the Muslims from the country.

the problem is getting worse with time, not better.
>>
GTKRWN.
>>
>>81078649
So what are you proposing? Some sort of overhaul into nationalism then wait for third party powers to invade and remove these governments? That's so viciously retarded I can't believe that you can read well enough to be on this thread. Italy and Germany getting fucked in WWII could have led to their complete removal from the map if it wasn't for the Allies trying to limit the spread of Communism. You really think a China-Russian alliance would rebuild your country as anything remotely positive, not revolving around their own needs? I mean after WWII Russia turned the territory intended to be in its care into puppet states then tried to pretend American and UK tried to do the same thing.

And maybe more of the older pops of the western world are returning to nationalist beliefs, but I couldn't possibly see it with the younger (>30) generations, which is the more important one as they will be around to make such work possible. I mean, just look at age distribution of the Brexit vote.
>>
Nuclear urban renewal in the middle east.
>>
>>81076396
>russian
>sunni

Auh?
>>
>>81079174
If you genuinely are on the fence about this don't listen to just /pol/. Sure, hear their opinion but read up on different sources on all sides of the political spectrum. As much as this sounds like I'm talking to fucking second graders, the problem is that here so many people ignore all other media outlets so they have a tunnel vision view of the world.

75% of anons are joking the whole time, 20% are genuinely retarded and have no idea what they are talking about, and only about 5% are actually talking with some sense.
>>
>>81071424

sin paja maje
>>
1. create a mass driver satelite
2. drop tungsten rods onto the middle east
3. move on with our lives.
>>
The only way to truly stop this madness is to ban evil assault style trucks and not let them be in the hands of citizens. If you truly are for safety please sign up to end this madness.

ttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-evil-assault-semi-trucks
>>
#BanAssaultTrucks
>>
>>81072688
Kick every Jew out of the government.
>>
>>81072310
Underrated post

Knowing the French however, it was more than likely a French truck.
>>
File: TRUMP VS ISIS.jpg (376 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP VS ISIS.jpg
376 KB, 600x861
>>81071424
>guys I am genuinely concerned

VOTE FOR TRUMP

That easy.
>>
>>81079668

That's not really what I'm proposing.

That's just what we are currently doing by doing nothing.

The younger generations are weak, they can't fire a gun. They will get pushed over immediately and have no say. If this type of shit happened to our Grandparents, the problem would have been solved back in 2001.

I don't recall saying this was a good idea. That's just straight up what will happen if nothing is done. The right wing extremists will show strength and after enough terrorist attacks, the majority will agree with them and they'll take care of the situation.
Eventually that solution will end up so savage, other countries will need to get involved and end it.

I really don't see this as a world war. I see it more as a right wing US Government starts a massive war in the middle, and protests and riots break out in the US, China and Russia help fund and arm them.
>>
>>81073586
Kek, I hope le nodding man killed himself over his ridiculous gesture
>>
>>81071911
>kill

FTFY
>>
File: towerfire2.jpg (92 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
towerfire2.jpg
92 KB, 1200x800
holy shit
>>
>>81071424
Outlaw Islam.

>don't let Muslims into Europe
>Muslims who live here need to denounce Islam or face deportation
>demolish mosques

Also, the west needs to ally with Russia.
>>
>>81071424
>how can this be stopped
It will reach a critical mass eventually, one say even the normiest bluepills will take up and ultra right will come to power.
Ethnic cleancing, new fascism, then We get a jewish trick and its ultra left again.

Pendulum history, Yeah.
>>
>>81075326
>We could quite literally slaughter you all in less than ten years.
You've been bombing Middle Eastern and North African countries for more than 10 years and they still exist.

>wage more or less open war
Terrorist attacks every now and then are not open war. First, they're not even by state actors.

And there is no need to wage war on the West. The latter is fucking itself quite spectacularly. Only North American countries got their shit together. Between feminism, lower white birth rates and the sheer amount of degeneracy, you're destroying the very basic social unit: the family unit.

And instead of fixing your problem, you blame the Jews.

>subhuman nation waged industrial warfare and killed by tens of millions

There were plenty of European nations that did so. The violence is exactly why you were subhuman.

>wielding technological civilisation
Technology is great but it's not the only thing. Japan is great at technology too. But at least, it is still traditional and can keep existing, despite lower birth rates (Germany's native birth rate is even lower for example).

>we are confortable.
It's because you are cuckold, both sexually and spiritually.

>By all means, make us unconfortable. Especially with a worldwide economic collapse looming.
You'll just surrender like last time. Can't wait when Russia takes your country.
>>
>>81084569
Oh fuck off, kike.

Jews are felling all this. And your time will come.
>>
File: 876655.jpg (29 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
876655.jpg
29 KB, 480x362
>>81071424
>3rd worlder is "concerned" about 1st worlder problems
>>
>>81071694
These two countries are literally everything that went wrong with the world
>>
>>81076678
He's right and you're retarded.

France has been bombing Syria for a while now and it's been partaking in supporting corrupt governments and overthrowing some. That has consequences.

Middle East has been violent without the West, sure. And Europe has been violent without the Middle East. That doesn't mean one should start meddling in the other.
>>
>>81072245
>implying islam isn't shit in it of itself and wouldn't be doing all this even if the US and Russia weren't involved
W
E
W
>>
>>81071424

Ask Communist China to take over the security forces for a couple of years.

You'll see so many forced relocations and firing squads you'd swear Hitler was reincarnated as a chink.
>>
>>81082445
Hillary is pretty war hawkish even compared to republicans.
>>
>>81084020
>what is free speech
You are hypocrites.

>Also, the west needs to ally with Russia.
That will not happen.
>>
>>81084777
CHECKED
>>
>>81075975
>freedom
France doesn't have free speech. You have to pay a fine or go to jail for denying a specific genocide.

Britain is passing a law for discriminating against women (as in saying hello will get you in trouble).

Portugal and Spain banned catcalling.

You never had freedom and never will.

>meritocracy

Oh please. Western nations are full of nepotism. Albeit it's not as bad as third world, it's far from the treshold required to be called a meritocracy.

A true meritocracy would be the Mongol Empire, which is far advanced in that regard to Western nations...
>>
>>81084777
Jews own you.

Want proof? Look between your legs.
>>
>>81085441
Nope. Gril. Kikes will never own me.

That was a pure message from God just now.

Kike women will be humiliated.
>>
>>81084988
ISIS didn't take half of the country when Saddam was ruling. Fuck you and your genocidal policies.

And fuck you for your 3bn a year to Egypt that guarantees submissivity to Israel. Shniveling cocksucking cuck.
>>
>>81085117
>That will not happen.
fuck you, it has to.

>>81085117
>You are hypocrites.
Well, they dont believe in free speech either so I think it's fair to treat them like they treat you?
>>
when the oil runs out the west will stop bothering the middle east and the middle east will run out of money to fund terrorism. Thats why I always drive with my rpm way up in red - to use more oil.
>>
remove kebab. genocide them if you must.

leave a few hot persian women for me.
>>
>>81072062
straightforward and efficient. voted
>>
>>81085671
>That was a pure message from God just now.
You're delusional.

>Kike women will be humiliated.

No one gets humiliated every day like white women in the US by black men.

You're owned, your circumcision is proof. It's a brand of ownership.

>>81085721
> it has to.
So desperate. Wishing for somethign to happen will not make it happen. Russia is not cucked like the West.

>Well, they dont believe in free speech either so I think it's fair to treat them like they treat you?

That's like saying criminals don't believe in fairness so they shouldn't have due process.
>>
File: 1463406215793.png (78 KB, 494x740) Image search: [Google]
1463406215793.png
78 KB, 494x740
>>81085696
You are so fucking butthurt, Juden.

This whole thread is lit because you can't shut your lying Jew mouth.
>>
File: 1460497956129.jpg (98 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460497956129.jpg
98 KB, 700x1200
>>81071424

Ban Islam and all Muslim immigration. Deny any work visa from anyone located in Islamic countries.

The problem is Islam, strictly speaking.
>>
>>81071424
>>
>>81085971
>Juden
>wanting Egypt not to be subservient to Israel

You're the epitome of /pol/ retardation.
>>
>>81071424
I didn't think Honduras had islamic terrorism.

But, realistically, their foul ideology must be dealt with.
>>
>>81085962
Almost every kike women I know and was friend's with in the past has love black men. They also love Arab men to some extent.

White women can't stand and are scared of black men.

The white women love BBC meme is just used to make you feel better about your own women.

And you're the circumcised one here, kike. Did you not hear as I said?
>>
>>81083773
>5 hours ago
>Eiffel Tower fire not connected to Nice Terrorst attacks
>>
>>81071424
>deporting/killing people because of their religion/race goes against most civilized countries' ideals and rule of law

And this is what the uncivilized countries use to break them.

The secret to victories has been to invade, seemingly unarmed, driving your unwanted before you where you know they will do more damage to the society you hate than any bomb.

Once they're irreversibly lodged in Western society, they are now voters who can subvert the system from within.
>>
>>81071424
According to the Council of the European Union, the best thing to do is to force sport shooters to make a medical check up all five years, register alarm guns, ban semi-automatic rifles that could accept magazines of more than 20 rounds, and have a strict policy about how guns of each category should be stored. With such dimwits in charge, it's no wonder terrorism will never be stopped.
>>
>>81085979
Terrorism is defined like sociology defines racism.

It bars state actors from the definition. The numbers would be present in a lot of different religions (and lack thereof) if terrorism was defined as :" Use of violence to advance a political goal".

But of course like racism meaning: "It's systematic, blacks can't be racsit to whites because they're weaker". Terrorism is skewed to mean:" Non-state actors using violence for political agenda".
>>
>>81086068
I said no such thing.
>>
>>81071424
we should give Israel all the support they need to remove the muslims from their home lands.
Then once they've dealt with the muslims; we send the Russians to deal with the Israelis
>>
File: 1459364361370.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
1459364361370.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>81086247
>unironically defending Islam
>>
>>81086143
>was friend's with in the past has love black men
Once you look into the Abyss, the Abyss also looks into you. If Jews promoted interracial relationships, of course some of them have behaving in the same way they spoke.

But at least white women are lining up for black dick.

>they are now voters who can subvert the system from within.
Paypack for exporting your system (which you continue to do so today through NGOs like in Eastern Europe, Africa and the Mid East).
>>
>>81086255
Oh look, checked again.
>>
>>81086398
>War in Iraq was not terrorism by America and it's allies

You're retarded.
>>
It's simple. European borders closed, and all recent Muslim migrants sent back = safety

Don't meddle in their countries and cause further chaos... leave them alone, but also keep them the fuck out. More Muslims coming in means more of this shit. There's no need to make it complicated.
>>
>>81086421
Sorry, with all this shit like in Dallas, the opposite is happening.

I've seen normies rage.
>>
>>81086255
You can't read.
>>
>>81086487
>I'm supposed to want to live with muslims because the Iraq war happened

Nice non sequitur you humongous faggot. Islam is a plague wherever it is.
>>
>>81086526
Quick reaction to political events =/= day to day behavior.

The system (media, school education, etc...) has already broken down the Western female (particularly the American one) to spread its legs open. Heck, white guilt is commonly used to guilt women who first refuse black guys into having sex.
>>
>>81086559
When did I say that I wanted Egypt not to be subservient to Israel? Show me.
>>
Zero tolerance policies.

The attacker this time was already known to be violent and have access to weapons, and yet the police did nothing.

Through thorough background checks and profiling you should be able to determine whether or not someone is a waste of life.

If they don't live up to western standards, send them back.
>>
>>81071424
I think deportations are the civilised option. If they refuse to leave...
>>
>>81086714
>Heck, white guilt is commonly used to guilt women who first refuse black guys into having sex.

Give me a source on this. Since you are so good at giving them.
>>
>>81086608
No one is saying Muslims should live in America. I'm claiming your argument is bullshit

>what is non sequitur

A statement that completly demolishes your fallacious argument that wrongly uses bullshit definition of terrorism is not a non sequitur.

You're conceding at this point.
>>
>>81086608
the thing is you don't know which ones are job migrants and which aren't

they can just say i lost muh passport. at germany you have like 20 different ethnicities going in as war migrants
>>
>>81086728
If you could read, you wouldn't have accused me of Juden since I claimed Egypt shouldn't be subservient to Israel. There is nothing Juden about that. That's what the meme arrow quotes were illustrating.
>>
>>81086842
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t82911/

Even stormies agree on this. I'd link /pol/ if the archives were loading up.
>>
>>81086976
Are you a fucking idiot? Juden is the German word for Jew.
>>
>>81087078
>Linking to Stormfront

LOL
>>
>>81087085
You're a retard. What the fuck is Jewish about not wanting Egypt to be submissive to Israel?

Your accusations don't make any sense.

>>81087116
I wouldn't have to link anything if you weren't new to /pol/. There's been many threads, especially in the past year, about this.
>>
The solution? They're called concentration camps. Build a wall around the Calais jungle book build some guard posts and lock them in and that's a good start.
>>
File: 1460959360634.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1460959360634.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>81087238
Why do you keep talking abut Egypt and Israel when I never mentioned them once? Are you talking about another anon? You're arguing with everyone so you probably are, JIDF. Don't get too mixed up, might effect your sheckle intake.

>There's been many threads, especially in the past year, about this.

>He's only been on /pol/ for the past year
>>
Anger and hatred. If you can make them disappear you've solved pretty much all the worlds intentional violence.
Regardeless of if violent people are justified to hate others, they do. And most hateful people feel hated back.

Humanity may be in stage 3 mental health cancer, metaphorically speaking. As mentally unhealthy people are spreading their pain across and infecting us all with anger.
The only cure may be understanding and mercy on the afflicted. Or not.
>>
>>81087553
>implying hatred would remove their gibsmedat mentality
>>
>>81085979
That's the typical answer of some dumb and uneducated Burger. Hope you'll enjoy living under Shillary Clintrax.

The problem in France is that you have millions of Muslim people who have a French passport because they were born in France. Most live in really shitty ghettos, go to shitty school, and because France's economy is shit, they find no jobs. Therefore some will turn to crime, other to radical islam (same as white French people will vote FN out of boredom), and some will first turn to crime and then to radical Islam (because French prisons are full of radical Muslims). For the radical Muslim priests it's an easy task to turn those people against the West and have them commit terrorist acts. They just need to point out the West's failing (Why don't Muslims and Niggers find jobs? Why does the West bomb children and women? Why does the West support Israel, blablabla...).

So, to fight terrorism you would have to give jobs to those people (because if you work everyday from 08h00 to 18h00 and commute daily for two hours you'll be too tired to turn to radical Islam and prepare suicide attacks). But to give jobs, you have to fix your economy first. But to fix your economy, you have to take unpopular measures. And if you take unpopular measures in France, you'll have lazy workers' unions paralyzing the country, and people will get pissed of at you, and you won't get reelected.
>>
>>81071694

Yes, but Putin is hard as a fucking rock and Obama is soft as baby shit.

Putin would drop bombs while Obama is apologizing
>>
>>81071424
>I'd like to hear from both sides, right and left, what are some real solutions that can be given to the terrorism problem?

Admit what the problem actually is, but it'll never happen, because what they could potentially say wouldn't be popular or PC. So they just have to putz around and preach love for a bit, until it happens again, and repeat.
>>
>>81071424
our best option is to develop alternate energy technologies and get ourselves out of the middle east for good. the only reason we give two shits about israel is because its proximity to oil rich middle eastern countries. if our entire country ran on solar power and we didnt need any middle eastern oil, guess how much aid we would give the israelies, zero dollars. the middle east can get fucked as far as im concerned. we cant fix their shitty religion, we can only mitigate damage by cutting off our ties with them and becoming more stingy with visas. i dont fully understand european immigration attitudes but it sounds like its a never ending stream of needy people. at some point, how many more poor people can you support before your own citizens start to have their own standard of living diminish? it sounds like its already happening.
>>
>>81087714
Well that's another story. No harm in people wanting handouts. It's another problem when they get pissed if people don't give it to them. I mean, everyone is free to want, but not to take or steal from others. And some people feel angry when they are not allowed to take or steal (confusing, I know).
>>
>>81071424

Internment camps that make the Japanese ones look like a picnic, and "moderate" muslims that do something "innocent" like cheering an attack on social media should be intimidated into turning into informants, under threat of deportation of their entire family.
>>
File: 1465950016328.jpg (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465950016328.jpg
54 KB, 800x800
I don't fucking get it. I go on twitter and all i see is "Guys we need prayer, we need more love" it's like, dumb fucks! love didn't fucking help the people last month and it's not helping now. Changing your profile to a flag overlay and tweeting isn't doing shit. And you know what, honestly, fuck france. A bunch of baguette eating surrender monkeys holding up Refugees welcome signs months ago, get gunned down, still don't blame muslims, this shit happens todays, and they blame the fucking truck. Fuck this world, america is doomed, earth is doomed, i'll be innawoods
>>
>>81071694
>tw I am outraged because people in my
frankly, EU always has open doors for Russia. EU is making it quite obvious that they are welcome eventually. historically, Russians did make quite a lot of bad moves, loosing embarrassingly most of their endeavors. it almost seems like that they want to be alone.
>>
>>81087517
You are fucking retarded

>>81085696
>>81085696
>>81085696
>>81085696
>>
>>81088056
japanese internment was for the during of a single conflict. but to radicalized muslim, jihad is infinite. we would have to lock up every kebab for the rest of their life.
>>
>>81071424

You find out what group of people tends to commit those acts.

Then you physically remove that group from your society.

Bonus points if you remove them from the world entirely, then the solution is final.
>>
>>81088085
Most terrorist attacks have been committed by european citizens, not refugees
>>
>>81072688
this is already done and applied, perhaps not is US i suppose. this doesn't apply for this case anyways as you cannot execute this against someone who has been in country for 2 days or his whole life.
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 257x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 257x211
Worst part about this shit is the reactions from the "regular Muslims"

They just condemn the terrorists and go "they're not true Muslims!" Or "not all Muslims!" And then they do nothing to fix the problem with their own religion.

They do literally nothing to fix anything. Go reform your fucking religion. Go take your country back from these supposed "false Muslims"

Until then, they shouldn't be allowed to take blame away from themselves. Until they do something, I would consider them pseudo-accomplices
>>
File: breivik.jpg (159 KB, 1484x1046) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
159 KB, 1484x1046
The only solution.

Doubles confirm.
>>
>Make everything islamic illegal in all white countries
>deport anyone who has a problem with that to islamic countries
>carpet bomb all islamic countries
>>
>>81088505
forcibly purging groups from existence is nonsense as it will create more separated underlying highly focused resisting groups. consider the effect of shutting down 4chan. more separated, fragmented and fierceful groups.
>>
File: P1030432.jpg (557 KB, 1600x876) Image search: [Google]
P1030432.jpg
557 KB, 1600x876
>>81071424
You can fix it with a special kind of multiculturalism.
>>
>>81085696
>ISIS didn't take half of the country when Saddam was ruling.

No shit sherlock he fucking gassed anyone who opposed him. Why the fuck do you think they went in there?
>>
Will the Muslim problem ever go away?

I really don't want to raise a child in a world where there's monthly news stories of Muslims blowing up people at parades non-stop.
>>
>>81089728
https://pamelageller.com/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-rape-5-year-old.html/

K
>>
>>81071424

Purge the jew and wipe them from face of the planet. Without jewish problems in mussie countries they would not be flooding western countries as refugees. Israel is the root cause of all the world problems.
>>
>>81071813
I actually prayed to him the other day while explaining kek to my girlfriend, i also hate the french

what was i doing right?
>>
>>81073225
>tfw I just realized this as well
>>
>>81089723
>as it will create more separated underlying highly focused resisting groups
Why?
>consider the effect of shutting down 4chan. more separated, fragmented and fierceful groups.
But that's because what makes 4chan 4chan (the 4channers) still exist and the internet is global in nature, thus they can reemerge everywhere.
It's different in society because once removed it doesn't matter what the group elements do anymore, since it won't affect the society they got removed from.
It's even more different when you remove them from the world.
>>
>>81088360
That wasn't me, Swedecuck.
>>
>>81071424
Ban assault-trucks ofc
>>
>>81089875
they act like a screaming baby. here notice us, don't forget about us. we envy you, we want your money and sane life as well. they are feeling left behind by the progress of the world, feeling of being left behind, irrelevant. hopefully globalization and unification process will progress much faster this.
>>
>>81071424
those radicalized bastards should just stop wasting their lives following false promises. I mean what do they even want at this point? do they want money?, land? , girls? , men?. Isn't their concept of paradise X number of virgins awaiting for them? , nigga, If that makes you stop I'll gather a dream team of hunks to catch those bitches like pokemons and deliver them to your front tent/cave, there's no need to any more killing and allahu akhbaring.
>>
>>81089875
No, they will never go away. Left side will always defend them and claim "not all muslims, one spoiled apple" and all other buzzword.

The only way to get rid of them is finally stop this whole political correctness cuckoldry but that won't be easy.
>>
>>81090594
We need to fix the left problem before anything else can be treated.
>>
So long as Iraq and Syria are the unstable mess they are now, terrorist groups and individuals seeking revenge will carry out attacks like the ones we've seen recently. Simply bombing ISIS camps will only further provoke sympathetic muslims living in European countries to carry out acts of revenge against 'the west'.

First and foremost we need to stabilize Iraq. It's possible with the combined forces of Russia and USA, but thats unlikely. Syria on the other hand will take a long time to bring back to any sort of order. Unfortunately, 'long, drawn out diplomacy', is not whats winning elections, 'bombing the shit out of them' is, so this is also unlikely. Honestly I'm having a hard time imagining a way we could somehow fix Syria and establish an effective government, but that is the only way this will end
>>
>>81088115
For us, Russians, there is no enemy worse than our fucking government. Many of us care for our eurobros.
>>
>>81087774
>unemployed, frustrated white Frenchmen vote for right-wing parties
>unemployed, frustrated Islamic Frenchmen become mass murderers

Yeah, I think there's something that needs to be addressed in there and 'give them jobs' isn't exactly it.
>>
>>81082024
Nah mate this one goes forwards
>>
>>81075599

A kek-blessed post.
>>
>>81090670
Which won't happen, we already had so much shit happened, yet the left is still doing well and still defend mudshits.

I don't know what have to happen so people will finally open eyes.
>>
>>81090289
>hopefully globalization and unification process will progress much faster this.

No wonder you're against physical removal.
>>
Maybe France can get another hashtag trending on twitter, that's helped them a lot the past 6 times this has happened.
>>
Well how about we actually TRY deporting them, before you say it won't work.

NOBODY has ACTUALLY tried it yet.
>>
File: trump.png (500 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
500 KB, 652x367
>>81071424

dissolve european union

build 20 walls
>>
>>81090073
>>as it will create more separated underlying highly focused resisting groups
>Why?
until you destroy their ability to organize, spawn, have access to money, guns, have purpose, they will re-emerge. perhaps not immediately, but lets say in 5-10 years.

> It's different in society because once removed it doesn't matter what the group elements do anymore, since it won't affect the society they got removed from.
this is true in short run as a quick reactive fix based on which corporations work.
>>
>>81091444
But...But that's a racist, that's not PC.

Also check'ed, trips of truth.
>>
>>81085117
Free speech only extends as far as not killing people for a belief.

Islam has crossed that threshold. It should be internationally banned and all copies of the quran burned for good measure.
>>
>>81072551
Some imam in Italy got stabbed cause he tried to stop a terrorist.. But that's the only one I know
>>
File: 1447871294555.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1447871294555.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>81086857
fuck your false prophet.
>>
File: 1455809415119.png (21 KB, 671x669) Image search: [Google]
1455809415119.png
21 KB, 671x669
>>81089211
>Most terrorist attacks have been committed by european citizens, not refugees

go back to Turkey, mohammed
>>
File: 1458713054751.jpg (615 KB, 702x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458713054751.jpg
615 KB, 702x1000
>>81071424

DEUS

VULT
>>
>>81071424
No matter what you do, you need to be aware of the fact that it will get worse before it gets better - and with that I don't mean that it needs to get worse before people do something, but that it will get worse as soon as you start to take counter measures. That's why there hasn't been done anything yet, because our politicians would rather deal with a hundred victims every half a year than a hundred victims every other week.

A sensible solution would be to completely shut down the border in a first step and only let those with a visa in, so you can control the flow. A second step would then be to start cutting back on the excessive freedoms we granted to Mosques and so on, cut them off from all cultural and especially outside funding and tell them that their members have to finance it themselves.
Combined with that you can also start harsher deportations, where you don't end up with everything below murder being ignored because "I'm sure he just needs time to adjust" and every murderer still remaining here because they go to prison.

Also break up known criminal hot spots. If you know that one Mosque is storing weapons illegally, use that as excuse to shut it down.
Ban their religious symbols from official places like schools, it's already being done with Christian symbols anyway so you have a precedent.

There are a lot of things that can be done without immediately resorting to full scale deportation or genocide, the thing is that no one is willing to go through with them because it will trigger all the ISIS sleepers into action.
>>
>>81091367
hmm i don't think that there is implication anywhere that globalists would be against physical removal. if there is agreement with the involved parties, there is no issue on this front. however, i'm not sure what the consequences would be in longrun.
>>
>>81071694
That's what's going on for the last couple decades though you idiots.
You can't offer solutions for glbal situations.
>>
Somehow trick black people into killing them
>>
>>81091994
>>81071424
DEUS VULT
>>
>>81085696

Technically, IS is Saddam

Its leaders are Ex-Baathists and Iraqi .mil that were under Saddam

They recruit lots of kids on the Islamic bits, yes.
>>
>I'd like to hear from both sides, right and left

Why would you like to hear from the left? Their solution is essentially just to let in as many people as possible.
>>
>>81071424

Eradicate islam as a world religion

They are heretics and we outgun them 1000:1

We could eradicate most of the 1.5 billion muzzies with WMDs and hunt the survivors down safari style, then erase all copies of the quran from history
>>
>>81071424

War. At this point europe is lost cause
>>
>>81071424
train your police and soldiers to shoot properly. how did this fucker drive a mile without being stopped by a bullet?
>>
Are you talking a "politically pragmatic" approach? One that's actually feasible?

Reduce net inflows for settlement to demographically insignificant numbers.

Reduce state welfarism for the underclass. The only reason they're so fecund is because they're literally paid to be fecund by the state.

Make life increasingly difficult for Muslims. Ban construction of new mosques, make getting permits to set them up difficult, destroy the radical ones.

Strip Maghrebis who do this of French citizenship (I know they tried to do this before but it fell through, lol @ how completely and totally impotent liberal democracies are).

If you're asking for a "what would you do if political pragmatism didn't apply?"

Just be so brutal that their faith in their God eventually dissipates. Romans lost faith in the old Gods because their world was crumbling around them in late antiquity. If you pulverize Muslims enough (precision strikes and lawyers in war rooms is not pulverizing), make them suffer enough, then they will eventually start to question their faith.
>>
>>81076225
Muslims aren't rational actors who just want to preserve the territorial integrity and sovereignty of their states.

They literally believe that every piece of land that used to belong to an Islamic Empire is rightfully Islamic from now until the end of time. That's why they believe Spain and the Balkans belong to them.

>>81077255
Here is the liberal.

The same "solutions" he and his ilk have been proposing for the past 5 decades. The same "solutions" that have turned western urban centers into shitholes, that have created hermetically sealed, alien immigrant communities numbering in the millions in our countries.

The same shit, under the guise of "standing up to the elites". lol yeah, you're so counterculture, pushing even more mass immigration! the elites totally don't want that, that's why it has been the de facto and de jure policy for 40 years!

Worthless fucking shitlib.
>>
>>81071424
>what are some real solutions that can be given to the terrorism problem?

convert muslims into christians, it would take decades but it can work, millions are already on the verge of doing it, since surprise: they too are sick of terrorism.

/pol/ edgy fantasy about a mass extermination of muslims in not going to happen

conversion, social engineering,capitalism and media :control that's how you destroy islam, violence has been tried and failed
>>
>>81072551

I can't be the only one to notice that there aren't any muslims or muslim orginizations or leaders that are up in arms about these attacks and trying to push their community away from this kind of life style.

You never hear muslims crying over how horrible other muslims are or of any redpilled muslims. They either are in full support of the attacks or just keep quiet.
>>
>>81075581

>Stop invading muslim countries.

honestly when has the west ever actually invade a muslim country. It's always been

>Muslim country is already a war zone due to themselves.
>One mulsim faction says that if the west helps them they will get special goodies when they get in power.
>West helps them.
>Winning side gets in to power.
>Doesn't give west anything and continues to rage war amongst themselves
>All while blaming the west for everything.

There is a reason why I only refer to them as sandniggers because they are literally just that. They keep asking for our help then blame us for starting a war in their lands.
>>
>>81071813

i thought we praise kek for these happenings to happen? not you faggots are pussying out because our kek magic is starting to work?

dry off your wet feet your pussies.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.