[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about starting a mass deprogramming of the muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cultdeprogramming600x350.jpg (46 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
cultdeprogramming600x350.jpg
46 KB, 600x350
Can we talk about starting a mass deprogramming of the muslim population in the USA? Nothing better to do to a cult than deprogram and Witness protect the hell outta those ex muzzies
>>
>>81067943
>what's the first amendment?
>>
>>81068112
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
>>
>>81067943
Maybe we're the programmed ones maaaaan
>>
File: 1467830806765.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467830806765.jpg
114 KB, 1080x1080
Why? Just oven the fucks. FEMA camps and let the conditions take over or "ooops a few went over the fence!"
>>
>>81067943
>USA
>needing deprogramming on haji

Seriously dude, get a group of Iraq/Trashcanistan veterans riled up and they'll respill anyone about the true nature of haji.

I always knew they were shitty people but it wasnt until I went in deployment that I realized how common place savagery was in these shitholes
>>
>>81067943
>mass deprogramming of the muslim population
If we can't deprogram SJW's there's literally no chance at Islam.
We have to contain the disease, and let it die out on it's own without spreading.
>>
>>81069107
I mean, we're all programmed. Just this one brought us rocket ships and the internet and the other ones bring muh reljion of peach
>>
>>81070263
SJWs are useful idiots so globalists keep them, and there are millions more of them. I don't think even soros wants to see endgame jihad
>>
>>81071948
Muslims are useful idiots too. Soros is the one flooding Europe with them right now
I get it you're new to this stuff. It's cool.

You should really read up on Yuri Bezmenov. If you have already do it again. You obviously didn't get what he was trying to say.
>>
https://youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
>>
>>81074379

im saying soros misisunderestimated them, didn't know how coordinated they would become after iraq and libya
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.