[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If Hillary wins, there will be a revolt >If Trump wins,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1411054366551.jpg (83 KB, 912x317) Image search: [Google]
1411054366551.jpg
83 KB, 912x317
>If Hillary wins, there will be a revolt
>If Trump wins, there will be a revolt
Prepare your anuses.
>>
File: YAMERO.jpg (12 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
YAMERO.jpg
12 KB, 472x472
>all the lefties in America are going to move north once Trump wins

HELP
>>
Not a single faggot has even tried to assassinate either of them dispirit all the rage.

It's all talk.
>>
>>81068198
You had it coming leaf.
>>
>>81068198
maybe you should build a wall....
>>
>>81066083
Americans will never revolt, unless we can do it from Twitter
>>
>guaranteed happening
I'm so ready senpai
>>
>>81068361
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-las-vegas-rally-attemped-attack-20160620-story.html
>>
File: 1466517272010.jpg (26 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1466517272010.jpg
26 KB, 620x348
>>81068361

what about this faggot?
>>
>>81066083
>Autistic LARPers on either side doing anything other than Armchair warrioring online
>>
>>81066083
No, when trump wins there will be a purge.
That is s factual statement.
>>
>>81066083

>If X wins, I'm leaving the country

Happens every election, lurk moar, teenager.
>>
>>81066083
>leftists
>revolt
>implying they would be brave enough to use firearms
What the fuck will they do? Use sticks and stones like apes? The closest thing to a 'revolt' will be the jews in the supreme court trying to dig up some dirt on Trump.
>>
>>81068361
A British guy outright tried to grab a cop's gun and kill Trump, and some other faggot rushed Trump's stage once, though he claimed it was to take the podium and "show people we're not bigots" or someshit.
>>
>civilized people fighting for something without media~government~((())) telling to do so
Western world (mostly leftists) can't deal with peace, but they just come up with small problems in the Internet, something cool to share and like.
>>
>>81066083
If Hillary wins there will be WWIII as well as a civil war.
America is finished
Trump wins, and some SJW faggots get upset, and complain about it on facebook

I'll take the latter.
>>
>>81066083
What if the Plan is for Hillary to be the obvious loser in the run-up to the election? The more racial unrest, terrorist incidents in the US and Europe, economic upheaval and government corruption, the more Trump's numbers go up.

But things will get so bad (food riots, service collapses, assassinations, fires and looting) that Martial Law will be declared; the elections "postponed". The dismal Hilary poll numbers will make such a course 'okay' with Dems. President Obama will become a "Emergency Temporary Caretaker" overseeing a transitional phase where the US is placed in "UN Protective Oversight".

True Globalism has finally arrived.
>>
>>81068899
BLM is already killing police, rioting and fucking shit up on a nearly daily basis. It's only a matter of time before Whites join in. Trump would cause literal riots, and so would Hillary, although to possibly a lesser degree.
>>
File: welcome to canada.jpg (33 KB, 663x369) Image search: [Google]
welcome to canada.jpg
33 KB, 663x369
>>81068469
>>
File: 1459893983595.gif (182 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
1459893983595.gif
182 KB, 400x374
I don't wanna go back 32 years guys ;-;
>>
>>81069989
You lost me at UN conspiracy garbage.
>>
The revolt if Trump wins will handle itself. Blacks and latinos will attack the cucked whites out there protesting with them. And then they'll burn down their own towns.

If Clinton wins, however, god help us. I hope you've been doing your pushups.
>>
>>81071331
>The revolt if Trump wins will handle itself. Blacks and latinos will attack the cucked whites out there protesting with them. And then they'll burn down their own towns.
And you think this will be the end? Lel.
>>
File: 1467417197781.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1467417197781.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>81066083
People who revolt against Hillary:
>White
>Heavily armed
>Can plan out attacks
>Create a new and better government
>Use logic, and find a way to win

People who revolt against Trump:
>Dindus
>Start rioting
>get shot
>>
>>81071878
>get shot
>which only makes them riot more
How's that working for you so far?
>>
>>81066083
God I hope so. I've got a sword, and libshits don't carry guns. I can't wait to run into a crowd of faggots and nu-males and butcher them like pigs with cold steel.
>>
>>81071826
It's a reoccurring pattern. Yes.
Cops, roof koreans, etc. will take care of those that stay out after a few days of media portrayal of the event.

Niggers are dumb, but the majority knows who has all the power.
>>
>>81071989
The secret to that question is perseverance. You keep shooting them until there's none left to shoot.
>>
>>81071989
The problem with this type of thing is, you can't do half measures. Which is what you guys been doing so far. You need to shoot them properly and all of them. To solve the problem once and for all.

You know, a final solution kinda thing. One that ends the issues you face for good. It's like a wasp nest, you don't go there and squash one or two because they attacked you and are destroying your house. You make sure there are no more wasps, otherwise you just agitate them.
>>
>>81072519
>>81072702
I realize this is the faggot LARP board and all, but realistically, we all know it won't happen like this. That's exactly WHY things are about to explode in this country.
>>
>>81073094
>This is what burgers actually believe

The rage and resentment that has been beaten into whites since 1970(some would argue sooner) isn't going anywhere americlap. And even better they aren't even allowed to voice resentment due to political corectness. Once this resentment reaches breaking point it will be final solution on a global scale.
>>
>>81073094
Here's the thing. You think this is larping or people just messing around with you but at the same time, you know this is a perfectly good solution and pretty much THE ONLY ONE.

We tried everything else, it doesn't work. We tried being nice, it doesn't work. We tried talking things through, it doesn't work. We tried coexisting, it doesn't work.

As you say, because the left/tolerance insanity keeps us from reacting as all throughout history we would have, because at this point it's the reasonable reaction. Yes things are that far gone by now. These groups who are concerned here HATE US, they want to KILL US ALL, they constantly scream about it and tell us. If the situation was reversed, we'd see Haiti repeat, where ultimatively they didn't care about people who tried to free them and cooperate and killed them the same. Hell they even killed the absolute mayority of women, with the occasional dindu being strong enoguh to fight off the horde trying to lynch his trophy.

Either you do it, or you get to wait till you reach the point where they take the decision from you. Because they are going to come for you eventually. The same as they did in Rhodesia, the same as they did in Haiti, the same as they are increasingly doing in South Africa. They will come and try to finish you off without fail and if you avoid it, it will be your daughter or granddaughter they're going to rape to death and your grand grandchildren they're going to roast alive.
>>
>>81070601
You have to go back.
>>
>>81072519
If you kill enough of them, the problem goes awa
>>
>>81073641
>allowed
This is why it's going to explode. There's no pressure release valve now. And the telecom and jew media companies are cracking down on downloading media so the poor are running out of entertainment. That's a fucking stupid play on their part. Poor people are becoming the majority in this trainwreck and all their distraction is being destroyed, while simultaneously being forced to put up with third-world style chimpouts. That shit's not going to hold.

>>81073951
Of course it's a good solution. Would anyone but kikes and White guilt libs miss niggers? Hell fucking no. That's precisely why it will never occur. Nothing good ever happens. Just because there's going to be a blow out doesn't mean anything will be fixed.
>>
>>81072702

>To solve the problem once and for all.

You would advocate a final solution.
>>
>>81074912
Would've worked just fine but you guys had to mess it up. Make up for it by doing it properly when America is getting down to it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.