[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the early 2000s, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: america is under attack.jpg (39 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
america is under attack.jpg
39 KB, 540x324
What are your thoughts on the early 2000s, /pol/?
>>
Before 9/11 - Fun as fuck, 90s hangover
After 9/11 - Just fuck my life up pham
>>
>>81065954
I miss how united the country was from 2001 to 2002. After that, shit went downhill fast, and divisions grew at insane rates.
>>
>>81066139

What happened on september 2011?
>>
>>81065954

The beginning of the end.

Life is suffering since then
>>
>>81066176
It stayed pretty anti-muslim for a while. So much wasted potential. I wish we could have come up with a better excuse for Iraq so the public wouldn't feel so guilty about killing muslims.
>>
>>81066176
Ya, the terrorist won because we let them win. People were angry and wanted to attack something, we ended up destabilizing the middle east, many people who were actually good at manipulating the economy died in the towers, instead of rebuilding them we spent years arguing on the type of memorial, freedoms limited, etc...
>>
Pretty normal, definitely better than now. Even after 9/11 it was fine. Shit didn't start to go retarded until around 2008-2009
>>
calm before the storm
>>
>>81068392
Nah, Bush's handling of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars was completely retarded. You don't start two wars halfway around the world and not institute some form of wartime tax.
>>
File: Assassin's Creed Eagle Sound.webm (2 MB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
Assassin's Creed Eagle Sound.webm
2 MB, 520x390
>>81065954
The jews pulled an amazing stunt and the burgers were stupid enough to be used as their tools
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.