[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to visit France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
I'm staying away from France and Europe for sometime now.
>>
>>81064221

>France has its own Mexico in the form of Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt or Syria depending on the day of the week.
>>
No but I'll be in England in a couple of weeks. Avoiding London for the most part, just going to pop in and have a gander at our delicious Imperial Loot at the Museum.

(Watch ISIS attack Cornwall or some shit and get me. Plz avenge me /pol/)
>>
I'm going to Ireland and Switzerland soon in roughly a month. Think I'll be safe?
>>
>>81065164
While in those countries? Yes, but I don't know about while on the planes.
>>
>>81065855
I'll keep an eye out for the Muslims on my planes. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>81064221
i've wanted to go to france for close to 6 years now. Looks like i'm going to be waiting 5+ years atleast until isis is dead and gone.

really sucks tho.
>>
Has Europe as a whole released any numbers in the way of decreased of tourism from 2014-16? $ lost?

they can blame it on racism
>>
I'm going in September. If I see a terrorist I'll kick him in the balls.
>>
>>81064221
Statistically speaking, now is the best time to visit France safely. Next attack won't happen before 6 months.
>>
>Are you going to walk into the hands of muslim terrorists
Why would I do that?
>>
>>81066388

Draxx them sklounst.
>>
>>81066614
I wouldnt be so sure. France seems to suck at security.
>>
>>81064221
I'm going to France for the first time in 3 weeks. Wish me luck /pol/!
>>
File: omaha_beach.jpg (21 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
omaha_beach.jpg
21 KB, 300x228
>>81064221

Thanks to the EU's shit, yeah, I'll probably fucking visit France
>>
>>81066614
good point Yoshi
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.