[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that BOTH jews and muslims are our enemies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: lol.jpg (58 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
58 KB, 500x677
Do NOT lose sight of who the enemy behind the savage muslim retards is. The jew is the mastermind behind this. Their media called for subversion of our people, to flood this filth into our lands.

We must purge both the jew and the muslim. Jews as a race, and muslims as a religious ideology.
>>
>>81062632
Don't forget our world leaders. They need to be removed from office and either sent to madagascar or hung from trees.
>>
>>81063013
keep threads like this alive, the true enemy must face justice
>>
File: Trieze_Lion.jpg (93 KB, 912x701) Image search: [Google]
Trieze_Lion.jpg
93 KB, 912x701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>81062632
but if the jews do want white people extinct (or maybe they just want them to suffer) is their goal to just have brown/black people to control ? makes no sense because then there will still be asians. their plan will take a long time. once all white people are gone then they will try to get rid of asians next im guessing. so they just want the whole world to be arab and black people. really does not make sense. i dont know what you guys are thinking ?
>>
>>81062632
>Jews are the enemy

nice try, Muhammad
>>
>>81063686
its aliens.
>>
>>81062632
This.
There will never be peace in the world until BOTH of these insane parasitic groups are gone for good.
>>
>>81064660
We are peaceful though. You're just upset that we make more money than you.
>>
>>81064935
Fuck off jewish scum
>>
Canada is worst kind of foe.pretends to be burger bro but really is ally with Iran.
>>
>>81065103
Suck my dick mudslime
>>
>>81065227
I left islam long ago but still your people are rats
>>
>>81063512
No, they just want race war so they can let us cull each other and change our opinion to give them more control.

It's divide and conquer, dipshit.
>>
>>81064935
I make more money than 99% of jews. I'm pissed that you subvert our societies. I wouldn't care at all if you made more money.
>>
>>81066044
Oh yes, the illumanti, a legitimate concern
>>
>>81066464
Are you Jewish?
>>
File: 1468371838523.jpg (824 KB, 1209x900) Image search: [Google]
1468371838523.jpg
824 KB, 1209x900
Remove kebab
Remove kike

I'm sorry Schlomo, this is the bed you made, now count your shekels in it
>>
File: TICK-TOCK.jpg (316 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
TICK-TOCK.jpg
316 KB, 853x1090
Remove kebab
Remove kike
Remove world leaders

It's that simple The true enemy are our leaders that sold the people out. It's an unfortunate consquence that the semetic people will get caught in the crossfire for this. Oh well! TICK TOCK HAPPENING ON THE CLOCK.
>>
>>81062632
No kidding.

muds: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the
"kafirs"

jews: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the "goyim"

and christcucks are roses either: luke 14 26/egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat(as they apply it,) born a sinner/hate yourself.

and they are a bonafide death cult, remember the end game is jesus returns to earth to take them with him to heaven(souls go to heaven,) and everyone else gets judgement day, both of those involve each group dieing, aka everyone on earth dies, armageddon, and many think they're going to trick their god into coming early by stuffing fake jews in the middle east so he can kill them, and everyone else, pushing for global nuclear war, and then their longer route to non existence using the turd world hoard they've created to replace and kill Whites. Fuck this noise.
>>
Remove kebab
Remove kike
Remove world leaders

It's that simple The true enemy are our leaders that sold the people out. It's an unfortunate consequence that the semitic people will get caught in the crossfire for this. Oh well! TICK TOCK HAPPENING ON THE CLOCK.
>>
>>81067631
>everyone else gets judgement day
Flat wrong. We all get judgment day.
>>
>>81062632
This is correct. Jewish intellectual subversion and Zionism are some of the main reasons why Muslims are even a problem at all. Don't get caught up in black and white type thinking. Our goal is to protect our civilization and values not to defend aliens in our midst and their degenerate practices.
>hurr muslims hate Jews and gays lets sacrilise sodomy and send another trillion dollars to Israel
>>
>>81063013

hanged
>>
File: 1468276977965.png (187 KB, 741x684) Image search: [Google]
1468276977965.png
187 KB, 741x684
>>81067555

came for the TICK

stayed for the TOCK
>>
File: around_semites.png (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
around_semites.png
130 KB, 1024x768
>>81062632
>>
>duhhhr MIDF
>duhhhr mudslime lover
>bro jewish girls r so hot
>fukkin tinfoil
I think that clears up most of the half assed shill responses
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.