[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctors in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: doctor.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
Hey /pol/. Think about your doctor for a second, you racist pricks. Now, where is he from? What's his ethnicity? Most likely, he/she is not white, and most likely, they're not from the states either. These people work harder than you, and contribute to society far more than you do. They probably even love American more than you do.

That's what I fucking thought, the people that work hard and come to the states for a better life and opportunity are the same people you're talking down upon.

Do you have anything to say for yourselves /pol/?
>>
File: 1467876034051.jpg (12 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
1467876034051.jpg
12 KB, 213x250
>>81062237
heres my response
>>
>>81062237
An illegal immigrant, nor a descendant of an illegal immigrant, will ever become a doctor. The progression goes illegal field-worker, fieldworker, gang member.
>>
>>81062237

>Pooinloo doctor
>Tells me to try yoga; doesn't prescribe medicine

>White doctor
>Medicates and finds an issue I didn't even know about via bloodwork at clinic full of mostly white people and a few azns
>>
>>81062237
I have much more respect for these doctors than low life racist Americans born and raised in the U.S. If you're going to scrutinize these people, shame on you. They had to work so hard to get where they are now.
>>
>>81062654
yes goy buy more drugs
>>
I don't look down on the people who work hard to be where they are today, I look down on the people who sit in shit filled streets expecting handouts, and when they don't get them they cry oppression and go fucking rioting
>>
>>81062237
Don't know about you guys, but my doctor is a straight white male.
>>
White doctors are more expensive. White doctors are also into "white flight." You'll probably find more white doctors in white parts of the country, not big cities.

If you're poor, your doctor is probably not white.

If you're wealthier, you probably have a white or Jewish doctor.

This is probably just a straight up fact. You a rich white man, you got a white man doctor.
>>
>>81062237
No OP, my Dr is white man with a German surname...suck it!
>>
>tfw 2nd generation Indian-American
>tfw physician
Should've broken the stereotype and slung crack
>>
>>81062820
That's true
>>
>>81062656
Your identity as the OP is known to us through covert techniques
>>
>>81063397
A successful stereotype isn't a bad stereotype at all.
>>
>>81063823
I know. No one really gives a damn about Indian-Americans anyways. I live in an area known for very right-leaned politics and everyone is friendly with me/doesn't mind me.
>>
>>81062654
More like, white doctor wants to feed you lies so they could milk some money and keep the drug businesses up and running.
>>
>falling for the doctor jew.

quit being an unhealthy fuck already.
>>
>>81064185
This is kind of true. As a physician I'd say about 60% of folks I talk with have disorders that are completely lifestyle-influenced
>>
>>81062237
Driving 30 minutes to a WASP doctor with middle class prices whose assistants give me rebates because I'm white in a 70% H1B poo in loo area.
Feels good man, poo in loos are fucking racist if they are more than 40% of a population, just like the famous Atlanta blacks.
I would never trust one with my health, you never know if they have colonization revenge issues.
>>
>>81064429
>poo in loos are fucking racist if they are more than 40% of a population,
No, more like 1% of the population.
Poo2Loos hate almost everyone, especially within other kinds of Indians
>>
>>81062765
yes goy practice retarded hippie stretches that accomplish nothing
>>
>>81064069
probably because you poo in loo
>>
>>81062237
He's just an average white guy. He annoys me, but for unrelated reasons. My shrink is Indian, she's nice. My friend is a surgeon, he's Indian, but from Canada.
>>
>>81065313
all indians in the usa poo in loo but that doesn't make them any less arrogant or get that chip off their shoulder
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>81062237
My doctors are both white.

I'd never go to an affirmative action Doctor.
>>
>>81062237
>>81062656
Spotted the poo in loo wanna be pre-med student
>>
>>81062237
Every physician, dentist, doctor, or fucking proctologist here is a white American.
B8 harder, and saged.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.