[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook Censorship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 750x747
I thought it was all made up but how the FUCK is this the top thing trending right now?! Any other examples of information suppression by kikebook?
>>
They're waiting for more information to come from France so they can spin the narrative just right and then let it trend on Fakebook. That's why Clinton was so late on social media to address the attacks.
>>
>>81061520
Glad you asked.

>http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/13/going-reveal-political-biases-facebooks-trending-news-team/

>Breitbart Tech will publish the first of our research on Facebook’s Trending News team, which has found:
>apologists for Islamic terrorism, but no neoconservatives
>outspoken feminists, but no men’s rights activists
>vitriolic opponents of Donald Trump, but no Donald Trump supporters
>crusaders for gay marriage, but no social conservatives
>proponents of immigration, but no opponents
>defenders of Black Lives Matter, but no defenders of All Lives Matter
>>
>>81061778
It's insane to me how blatant their shilling is. Even with other recent events I've noticed it's always links to leftist views that get trending but with this large scale attack I thought it would at least be top three to keep people in the loop
>>
>>81062070
>It's insane to me how blatant their shilling is
Have to remember, normies can't see the shilling, they think it's normal, this is why Facebook has been getting away with this shit for so long.
>>
>>81062070
>le shilling
everyone and theri mom knows that Nice happened. goybook isn't the onyl social media to exist. and even then, Nice doesn't concern anyone who isn't French or Muslim.
>>
>>81061785
Thanks for the link

>>81062590
It's really sad how the largest hub of communication does this

>>81062743
It's not just Nice by as the ausbro pointed out with the breibart article, a tailored narrative is the only info given to masses of malleable minds
>>
This is what happens when you let one organization grow so large that it controls a significant proportion of all human interaction.

Zuckerberg is literally Big Brother.
>>
>>81062070
This, it's literally insane to me- Insane that not only can the world's largest social media website actively hush people's opinions and the news reports to suit their own leftist agendas, but also that so many people are willfully ignorant to it. They're basically waging an online war against words.

Nobody on my account is even phased, they're all still sharing their pokemon go links and talking about what they had for dinner. I haven't heard a single word about Nice. Not one, not from anyone. Completely 100% innocent people are clinging to life in a civilized part of the world, and all they care about it going to a park to catch a pidgey, then eating. Last week, they couldn't stop talking about Alton and Philando. I'm amazed.
>>
>>81063928
You just jelly you are not multibillionaire before 30. MAybe if you stoped beign hateful bigot for a while and focus on friends and loving u would be no sad lil shit....
>>
mfw it's real
>>
>>81066602
merkell and zuckerberg were caught on tape talking about how to make kikebook brainwash the masses
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.