[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Why is France the principal western target for terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 KB, 390x265
/pol/
Why is France the principal western target for terrorist attacks?
Is it because they are light with radical muslims?
>>
pretty much
>>
>>81059440
Yea, bud
>>
>>81059440
their immigration is very lax.

I like their immigration officers very much just because going to france is so damn easy (UK and USA by comparison make me rage), but I guess that ain't gonna last.
>>
9 terrorist attacks in France in 18 months.

Systematic problems in tackling before-the-fact.
>>
>>81059440

Scorpion and the frog
>>
its like california with mexicans. shit will cause shit.
>>
File: 1467245171226.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1467245171226.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>81059440
France is the weakest target. I'm sure they will surrender soon as per usual.
>>
>>81059440
Easy target. Weak immigration enforcement, strict gun laws, cucked population.
>>
>>81059440

No, it's because they have the highest percentage of muslims living in there country as a western power. Something like 8% which is huge.
>>
>>81059440
Because the French have been eating Frogs for generations

KEK is punishing them as an example
>>
>>81059440

I would argue it's because they have a large Muslim population, but are actually trying to contain it within Western Civilization's standards. Hence, the attacks are done mostly in France.

Sweden is literally just bending over and allowing itself to become an Islamic Theocracy nonviolently - wiping out all of true Swedish Culture.

Britain is putting up somewhat of fight against the spread of Islam, but only informally. By this, I mean that you can still get legally arrested for "hate speech" for bringing up legitimate criticism and peaceful protest of Islam. While at the same, it's clear that the British law is giving Muslims special privileges compared to the rest of the majority (most likely because most idiots think Muslims = Brown People).

France is strange compared to the previous two. They want to have a Islamic community that is Westernized/modernized: they want to make sure Islam is peacefully contained and allowed. This is why you see still large influx of Muslim immigrants but at the same time legal attempts to prevent human rights violations from Islam (such as the French Burka Ban).

How dare France try to control the holy word of the "Prophet" and Allah. France must pay (according to the thoughts of Muslims).
>>
>>81059440
>has 15mil muzzies

gee i wonder anon.
>>
All immigrants or children of immigrants are rats or ancestors of rats and deserve deportation
>>
Light on keeping muslims out of their country + heavy on bombing/meddling with muzzie countries.

At least at this point France is gonna get so pissed off at muzzies they might become world champion kebab removers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.