[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's weird looking at everyone in the world when you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: clinton-young.png (119 KB, 305x392) Image search: [Google]
clinton-young.png
119 KB, 305x392
It's weird looking at everyone in the world when you think we were all innocent kids once upon a time.
>>
>>81059422
Innocent just like Meg from Drake and Josh
>>
That's a fucking dastardly smile.
>>
>>81059422
I want to fug loli Hillary

she can sit on my lap
>>
>>81059422
I was an awful kid desu
>>
>>81059422
I'd hit it, with an indictment
>>
>>81059422
Reminder that someone right now is walking around with a nutsack containing the future end of civilization, or the possible savior of it

Maybe this is the good timeline. For all we know, someone worse than even Hillary was killed as a child somewhere with no record of it.
>>
>>81059422

She was never innocent, she'd probably already sucked her first dick by the time that was taken.
>>
>kids
>innocent

Why do people say this shit? Kids are fucking evil bastards. Morality has to be beat into their skulls
>>
>>81059422
Young Shillary was probably one of those manipulative little shits who would get away with everything. Still, there was hope for her considering she was a Goldwater supporter.
>>
File: blacks-in-danger.jpg (214 KB, 556x500) Image search: [Google]
blacks-in-danger.jpg
214 KB, 556x500
#CrookedHillaryNO #BLM #bruh
>>
>>81059422
She looks like a girl who would suck your cock and blackmail you afterwards
>>
File: IAF BBQ.jpg (53 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
IAF BBQ.jpg
53 KB, 650x375
>>81060241
This is why I don't cry when the Israelis kill muslim philistine spawn.
>>
>>81059422
Would groom. Lovingly....
>>
>>81059422
WWIII is women and children die first. Make peace with that fact.
>>
>>81059916
shes up to something even back then

you can just tell
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.