[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Pence, not Gingrinch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: newt-gingrich-sad.jpg (32 KB, 322x280) Image search: [Google]
newt-gingrich-sad.jpg
32 KB, 322x280
Why Pence, not Gingrinch?
>>
>>81059005
Grind the Witch is better tbqhwyf

They are baiting him into choosing the guy that is anti gay to incite hate towards him
>>
he is going fucking ham on fox right now...
>>
>>81059005
It's painting a target on Trumps back.
>>
Yea to be fair I loathe everything Gingrich stands for but I'd prefer him to a "literally who" nobody with zero charisma
>>
>>81059331
>Ban assault trucks
The madman. You can't jew the Newt!
>>
>>81059005

Pence practically disappears in front of a camera and Gingrich is almost as good at bullshitting as the Donald.

Trump rightly understands that by picking Gingrich, he's drawing attention away from himself.

Pence is a non person and will not stop the free Trump media extravaganza.
>>
>>81059005
gingrich is the best pick. there is no reason to pick a wishy washy pence.
>>
>>81059005
I wanted Gingrinch too for the entertainment value, but it didn't make political sense.

Trump is already a boisterous attack dog. He doesn't need another one on his ticket.
>>
>>81059005
He's a slimy newt that's why.
>>
>>81059005
Gingrich will be his chief of staff.
>>
Trump fears the moon.
>>
This is the least hype generating vp pick I could think of. Im not sure what game Trump's playing with this one.

Inb4 Clinton announces someone that actually generates hype to capitalize on the lack of thunder here.
>>
>>81059495
>German Education
Newt is the most corrupt on the list. He'd have Trump assassinated within the month.
>>
>>81061304
Whoops didn't mean that sage thing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.