[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying that Pence will be Don's Vice Presidential pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: trump_will_win.png (169 KB, 1343x342) Image search: [Google]
trump_will_win.png
169 KB, 1343x342
Pence won't be the VP pick. All the (((media))) stories are avalanching speculation. All according to plan.

It's a classic salesman technique. The saleman says:

"What do I need to do to make you drive home in this new car?"

Once the customer takes the bait, the saleman gives them what they want, then they'd feel wrong to not buy it.

This is similar to what behavioral psychologists call it "anchoring."

You anchor someone's expectations to be lower or deficient in some area. Then when they voice their complaints, you compromise and they still feel like you won.

Trump knows this. He's probably laughing his ass off at how the (((media))) is running with the Pence story.

Libcucks are already complaining about how Pence is "anti-choice," "anti-global warming," blah-blah conservative Christian. They've made their offer.

Then a couple of days from now, at the announcement, Trump wheels out a dank anti-globalist who is okay by progressive cuck standards on all their cucky social issues.

Then we rake in the Bern victims and fence-sitting normies.

As a bonus, Trump will use all this Pence hysteria as proof to how the (((media))) just runs with hearsay and are basically liars and frauds.

A perfect equation. Trump is a maestro. He's probably been planning this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-27-51.png (184 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-27-51.png
184 KB, 480x854
We all witnessed the genius of the Indiana primary. The man started campaigning for them before he was running.
>>
>>81055378
>>81055378
Pence will be VP.

Its the Red Pill/ Bread Pill ticket. Ultimate-conservative alliance. Neocons not allowed.
>>
honestly if he picks him I'll be super let down

I've been dreading his VP pick ever since his top options came out
>>
>>81056363

When you think about it, there isn't really anyone who wouldn't be a let-down. It's hard to keep up with Trump.

I had sort of hoped Trump would do something wold and go for Peter Thiel, but you can only hope for so much.
>>
Whens the last time something from trumps campaign was leaked out that wasnt on purpose?
>>
>>81055378
It will be Ivanka
>>
>>81055378
>Gov of Indiana
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS TRULY THE ELECTION FROM HELL
>>
>>81055378
Taking Pence as VP seems so strange and doesn't feel right. Maybe it's true. But OP might have a point. He hasn't officially announced who the VP is but the media is running with Pence. Trump technically still could be testing the waters and could go with somebody else.
>>
File: pencefacts15n-1-web[1].jpg (25 KB, 750x353) Image search: [Google]
pencefacts15n-1-web[1].jpg
25 KB, 750x353
>>81056160
Pence IS a neo-con, you fucking retard. I do not understand why Trump would pick a guy who was admittedly against him just a few months ago.
>>
>>81055378
>a dank anti-globalist who is okay by progressive cuck standards on all their cucky social issues.

Who fits this description?
>>
>>81056977
It's not that hard to do better than Christfag Pence, fatass highway shutter Christie, or spineless Gingrich. All neocons by the way. How the fuck did it come down to them?
>>
>>81057630
Don't you fucking get my hopes up! Only choice better would be Webb.
>>
>>81058722
Sessions? I wanted Sessions. Still holding the bag on 500 shares at 7 cents. God let it be Session not only for my sinful need of money but also cause hes based anti-globalist
>>
>>81058644
From week to week, sometimes even minute to minute, Trump is against himself. Everyone flipflops and no one's going to care that much that Pence said this shit or that he was pro-TPP, anti-wall, whatever else. If it were politically advantageous for Trump to call for more Muslim immigration into the US, he'd do it.
>>
>>81056977

Thiel would be god-tier.
>>
>>81058722

Rand Paul.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.