[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why France, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13
File: labor-protests-france.jpg (114 KB, 1012x674) Image search: [Google]
labor-protests-france.jpg
114 KB, 1012x674
At the moment, 80 people have been pronounced dead, and 100+ injured. 75% of the injured are very severely injured and not expected to live.
This is the story from France today, where a semi truck driven by an Islamic fundamentalist was careened through a crowd of people with no intent to stop.

Most numbers have not been released, but reports are more than 35 children are dead. These are your children France. That was your future. And your choices have left that future literally dead in the streets. Take a look around you. You can see Sweden and Norway with its MASSIVE rape epidemic, Germany follows them in tow. Brittan has opted out and left you to deal with the hell you've created, and you France; you just sit and wait.
Its been two months since the last attack claimed the lives of your citizens. And in the past 6 months alone, you've achieved a death toll of 500+ due to the refugees. If we include all of the EU countries that have taken them in, that number rises significantly to over 1200.

When will you see what this is causing? When will you say that the time has come, and you've had enough of incompetent leadership that will gladly let you die in the streets so they can look tolerant? How many more of your fellow countrymen, and your children, must die in the name of tolerance?
>>
>>81054942
We need a new crusade we need to get biblical on there asses fire with fire it's the only thing they understand all bullets should be soaked in pigs blood from now on.
>>
Eventually people will have enough and muslims will have their very own Holocaust. No one will give a shit either.
>>
>>81055336
If this had happened here, there would be riots in the streets. France doesnt even seem to bat an eye any more.
>>
>>81055632
I wonder sometimes....
>>
I'm surprised this guy got 180 people with one truck. You'd think people would jump out of way after the first 20 or so.
>>
>>81055807
I just wish they would. Nightclub full of gays is meh to me. I dont care about faggots. But go bomb a daycare or preschool, and youll have dead mudslimes faster than they can say "allahu ackbar"
>>
>>81056082
If they did that in Texas or the South. I could see Mosques being burnt down with muslims inside.
>>
>>81056030
people were too distracted by fireworks in the sky to focus on a truck on a road
>>
>>81056478
So sad. This one bothers me more because it was full of families.
>>
>average white male

Muslims attack weak things. Like any predator does...until they fear you nothing will change
>>
>>81055807
So do I.
>>
>>81056082
except when that did happen in san bernadino, nothing happened.
>>
File: whites_are_weak.jpg (191 KB, 1492x495) Image search: [Google]
whites_are_weak.jpg
191 KB, 1492x495
This...
>>
>>81054942
Have they released the fucker's name yet? I mean come on
>>
>>81056925
Thats true, but San Bernadino was only one family was it not? Or Christmas party or some shit. Its not like it was a public event where some dude and his wife shot up a crowd.
>>
Why is it so easy to attack France. Especially with guns? Don't they have strict gun laws? Do they have open borders? Are their anti-terrorist agencies shit? Is this their own fault? Legit questions. Pill me please.
>>
>>81055336
im with it
DEUS VULT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>81057005
the second bomb was because the Japanese STILL refused to surrender, not for no reason.
They were warned many times before it as well but the emperor at the time wanted to fight to the death and only after the second bomb did they stop
>>
>>81057168
husband and wife that shot up a county office i think.
>>
>>81057969
fallout near a school.
>>
>>81057928
if operation downfall became a reality,anime would not exist and the japanese would cease to exist.
>>
>>81057864
It's really cute how you think gun laws will do anything to stop evil from getting guns.
>>
>>81057928
It was also a warning to Russia not to fuck with us. The pic just made me laugh a little....
>>
Will they take their country back from these savages? Or are the French truly cowards
>>
>>81055807

BLM does as it pleases. Paperless illegals have rights and live freely. Yet where is the moral outrage? You're right to wonder.
>>
>>81057040
John Smith. it was a fucking white male
>>
>>81056430

Hey Jones, whatcha doing?
>>
>>81056651

How tuned out are you? Death is no deterrent to them. They beg for martyrdom and you think obliging them is a threat?
>>
>>81059056
Most muslims just cowardly support the front line.
>>
>>81057506

Unless they declare martial law (which is more than a state of emergency), it's going to be very hard for the police to track things. I really want martial law to be declared for six months and for Islam to be banned as a death cult. Every Muslim must be forced out. Fuck it. The finessing and the pussy footing is getting France nowhere. We need to reboot and cleanse the Republic with an iron fist.
>>
>>81056430
Bullshit. You southern cucks are too busy stuffing your face with fried chicken and watching niggerball
>>
>>81058527
>62%
>>
>>81058854
Eating tangy tangerine. You?
>>
>>81054942
Any non-Muslim should be demanding the heads of all Islamist apologists right now.
>>
>>81059808
Says the man whose side of the country set all the negro's free
>>
>>81059468

We were talking about attackers, not tacit supporters. You can't deter the attackers with any threat. In any event, I don't want to split hairs. We've been doing that for too long. We need this :>>81059623
>>
>>81054942
>due to the refugees
no I am willing to bet this person was a natural born french shitskin.

Rapefugees wont go to France because there are already too may shitskins taking up all the resources.
>>
>>81057928
>only after the second bomb did they stop
Second bomb was dropped on the same day Russia entered the war, it's not like it was the lone deciding factor.
>>
No camps not chambers, just knives to every muslims face
>>
>>81054942

it was an AUTOMATIC transmission ASSAULT truck!!! WITH EXTENDED CAPACITY!!!!

if this was a manual truck with capacity limited to 1 pickup bed this wouldnt have happened

#BanAssaultTrucks
>>
>>81060004
that's kind of my point. extremist muslims only do what they do because they know the moderates support it.
>>
>>81054942
Start by telling that your fellows. The people behind all of this are the same who killed 3k of your countrymen 15 years ago.
>>
>>81056478
Well also it is hard to run when you are packed in by other people.
>>
File: 1467749518964.jpg (46 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
1467749518964.jpg
46 KB, 992x558
>>81054942
>How many more of your fellow countrymen, and your children, must die in the name of tolerance?

all of them
>>
so when are the new memes in coming?
>>
>>81060681
They arent killing us en masse right now
>>
>>81060081
the USA didn't want Russia to get control over Japan either and wanted to end the war ASAP

the death toll was probably minimized by doing this even though it would be horrible either way

the point is it wasn't like they were just like "oh hurr we're mad let's nuke them, haha let's nuke them again for no reason even though they surrendered the first time"
>>
>>81059623

remoooooooovvvvvveeeee
>>
>>81055336
>We need a new crusade we need to get biblical on there asses fire with fire it's the only thing they understand all bullets should be soaked in pigs blood from now on.
I will tell you what I tell all the deus vult people of /pol/...

ONLY THE POPE CAN CALL FOR A CRUSADE!

And I seriously don't see the current pope calling for one, so you can forget about it.

You don't seriously expect the christian nations of latin america or africa to fight a crusade led by YOU, right?

Either get a strong political figure to personally ask the pope for such a crusade or just fight it like a regular war, don't involve religion if you are not a religious figure.
>>
>>81061170

I agree with all of that, but it's an oversimplification when people just say "The second bomb did it".
>>
This is incredibly sad and angering. These bastards deserve swift retaliatory attacks. Burn the mosques to the ground and attack on sight France wtf are you doing
>>
>>81054942
They let muslims and negroes into their country en masse. If this shocks you. Then you fucking deserve it.
>>
Is Strasbourg still a safe place? What about Alsace and places close to Germany in general?
>>
>>81061618
We had 3 more lined up.
>>
>>81054942
Wormtongue and Theodin.
>>
>>81061535
Fine then you know what France needs extra judiciary death squads supported by the government but denied by them. Label them as some ultra right wing group give them arms and let them clean up the streets.
>>
>>81061760

They helped shillary take out Gadaffi. Frenchfrogs deserve 911 9/11's
>>
File: Brazil police.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Brazil police.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>81062373
>Fine then you know what France needs extra judiciary death squads supported by the government but denied by them. Label them as some ultra right wing group give them arms and let them clean up the streets.
You could probrably hire our police officers for that, they are grossly underpaid and have not been receiveing salaries for 4 months now.
>>
File: SoE.jpg (215 KB, 1291x519) Image search: [Google]
SoE.jpg
215 KB, 1291x519
>>81054942
>It was totally terrorism guys!
>>
File: 1468546234001.jpg (364 KB, 1410x921) Image search: [Google]
1468546234001.jpg
364 KB, 1410x921
>>81061036
>>
File: Ohh.png (243 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
Ohh.png
243 KB, 490x490
>>81062082
>Groves expected to have another atomic bomb ready for use on August 19, with three more in September and a further three in October
>>
>>81062666
nice trips. nice judge dredd action. keep it up.
>>
>>81056705
Me too
>>
>>81062865

10/10
>>
>>81061170
>the USA didn't want Russia to get control over Japan either
With what ships? Russia didn't have the capacity to stage a large-scale landing against the Japanese home islands.
>>
>Hillary Clinton Reacts to Bastille Day Attack: >"This Is a War" Against "Radical Jihadists"
https://mic.com/articles/148814/hillary-clinton-reacts-to-bastille-day-attack-this-is-a-war-against-radical-jihadists

Well now, she up and said it out loud.

How intredasting.
>>
>>81057506
French intelligence services are overwhelmed by the number of potential radicals they need to track. Guns and weapons flow readily across their border from other EU member states. Most of that weaponary is probably of Soviet or Yugoslavian origin.

The problem is entirely a result of France having a porous border, to both people and weapons.
>>
File: france solution army.png (80 KB, 1273x462) Image search: [Google]
france solution army.png
80 KB, 1273x462
>>
>>81063925
France will fall as a warning to others.
>>
>>81063965
sweden too
>>
>>81054942
Our jewish elite decided to replace the indigenous french people with muslim africans. This is the result.
>>
>>81056082
Armchair Rambo over here.
>>
File: trucks.png (361 KB, 405x603) Image search: [Google]
trucks.png
361 KB, 405x603
>>81056030

Thousands of people in the streets, a lot of people probably did get out of the way. But there's thousands of them.
>>
>>81054942
>Be French.
>Get ran over
>>
>>81056082

No they won't, because we'll all sit back bitching about social justice warriors defending Islam and listening to our shitty Governments making speeches without addressing the problem.

That's what happens every time. No one has the balls to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>81064454
Hahahaha

Native french people?

French is not a race you stupid retard

Its mixed country between germanics, natives and maybe romans

Germanics seem more prevalent
>>
>>81059623
>>81063603
Wtf? Serious answers from a Leaf and Oz? thanks guys. So France does have open boarders. I hope they wake up this time. #TrumpWasRight
>>
>>81054942

They don't care. This further accelerates the white decline
>>
>>81065840

It's been France basically since Charlemagne, in like 400 AD.
>>
>>81054942

France will be a Muslim caliphate in twenty years. I don't give a shit what happens over there. Expecting to see a lot more white people dying as the French kowtow to Muslims.

Tunisians and Algerians see themselves as full Frenchmen and think France belongs to them. Goodbye France.
>>
>>81064454
>yfw refugees are placed in houses of the dead.
>>
>>81063276
Landing and holding Hokkaido alone would have been hell for them even if they did attempt it. It's incredibly mountainous and covered in forest and has one good spot for a landing. That landing spot is several hundred kilometers south, which creates more of a chance of breakdowns and losses (along with allowing 116,000 defenders to concentrate their strength). Supporting an invasion starting in August would have been a page right out of Hitlers playbook, because by October the strait they'd have to pass to land and support supplies starts having very rough weather and icebergs, and that goes on till April.

The Soviets did end up attempting some amphibious landings at the Battle of Shumshu. With full naval superiority, no Japanese air support (all were grounded after the surrender) and superior armament and training the Soviets ended with more casualties than the Japanese and lost a third of their landing force to coastal fire alone. This is against an army unit with shit weaponry and training.

It's easy to think it'd be a bloodbath because stronk soviet army but people just seem unaware how piss poor they were at naval landings.
>>
>>81062666
holy fuck i suddenly like brazilian police bravo hue land make brazil great again.
>>
>>81065840
>Native french people?

Yea, like the Normans you cuck fuck.

France had an indigenous European population. It's not like the USA or Latin America or colonized Dominican Republic.
>>
File: Rota.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Rota.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>81067401
You are going to like this one as well.
>>
>>81065840
try not to be so retarded
>>
>>81067657
Normans?

Arent they germanic?

Germanic invasion you retard
>>81066493
Wasnt he germanic?
>>
>>81054942
I remember such attacks happening with this frequency in India a long time ago until eventually, the Muslims set fire to a train carrying Hindu pilgrims. This led to the 2002 Gujarat riots. The Muslim mothers were butchered and brutally raped, the fathers hacked, and their children set on fire. Their homes and mosques were destroyed by the thousands, and still hundreds of thousands of them are homeless today.

But, since then, Gujarat has not had any major terrorist attack, nor have there been any attacks on Hindu pilgrims.

Force is the only language they understand.
Those that say it will only radicalize them more need to explain why there are no more terrorists in Gujarat.
>>
>>81067990
T. Germanic
>>
File: cry-more-faggot.png (178 KB, 624x698) Image search: [Google]
cry-more-faggot.png
178 KB, 624x698
>>81054942

Why do that when they can just draw more cartoons of crying doves.

https://twitter.com/plantu/status/753732456365383684?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
File: 9_11_jumpers.jpg (63 KB, 1011x552) Image search: [Google]
9_11_jumpers.jpg
63 KB, 1011x552
>>81055632
>>81056082
>If this had happened here, there would be riots in the streets

Bullshit. You had muslims CRASHING 4 FUCKING AIRLINERS FULL OF FAMILIES ON BUILDINGS FULL OF OFFICE WORKERS AND THE FUCKING PENTAGON and you did nothing like bitches you just took it.
No, in fact your president let the Saudi elites who financed the operation fly home the same day no American was allowed to fly and sealed documents that named them to protect their interests. Then went on a war orchestrated by other (((elites))) against a country that had nothing to do with the attacks under false pretenses to serve the interests of (((your greatest ally))), who once attacked one of your ships because they felt like it.

Fucking cucks all of you.
>>
Were there a lot of children killed in this?

Also, what ki.d of truck was the guy driving? I'm on low speed internet so I can't really check on anything right now.
>>
>>81068367
Holy shit. Imagine if Muslim women in hijab were mass gang raped. We wouldn't hear a peep from them because they would all be so ashamed.
>>
>>81070062
It was during a family fest part of the street. The Princess Bride jihadi literally ran over white french families.
>>
>>81056082
Faggot
>>
>>81070006
we dropped a bomb or two, build wall
>>
Kek wills that all white men shall be killed
>>
>>81070246
In the case of the riots, alot of them were killed afterwards.

What's funny is most people are scared of the muslim's reaction. But after the riots happened, they didn't make a peep, nor did any of their muslim brothers from islamic countries.
>>
So do we have a new champion who beat the high score?
>>
>>81068627

You know why I create inflammatory stuff about these events?

It generates more reaction than the event.

It seems if you attack their "comfy" circlejerk, it's more offensive. They can see pictures of dead children but not a mockery of it, it's unbearable.

I don't understand it one bit.
>>
>>81070062
This or the bigger version of it, I'm not sure
>>
>>81055336

This is what the Jews wanted all along
>>
>>81055632

Only if a white man hit a BLM protest.
>>
>>81075189
>This or the bigger version of it, I'm not sure

That looks about right.

5 ton or 7.5 ?
>>
>>81077854
jews: the creators of war, the prolongers of war
>>
>>81070006
They had 2 wars that costed the lives of thousands of american soldiers, tens of thousands of American troops comitted suicide as a result of those wars, more than 2 trillion $ lost.

Fuck Mexico.
>>
>>81068367
>Gujarat
That event and the trial were nonsense. 31 were convicted for the burning of the train. It doesn't take 31 to burn a whole train. The authorities turnd the whole thing into a conflict. The politicians politicized the issue by not finding out what the true reason was.

Gurajat never had any major terrorist attack to begin with. There is no evidence that the train burning was the result of a terrorist attack.

India had actual terrorist attacks following Gujarat riots and terrorists attacked Mumbai as a reponse to Gujarat.

>Force is the only language they understand.
The West has been bombing terrorists and their communities for more than a decade now. Drone strike policies have blown up entire weddings.

>The Muslim mothers were butchered and brutally raped, the fathers hacked, and their children set on fire.

This is a society that has occasionnal gang rapes most of which comitted by Hindus. You're a barbarian by thinking this is a standard of behavior.

When the british were in India, they hanged people for murdering widows. They didn't murder their families, but simply punished the perpetrators.

>>81070960
The riots had retalation from Muslims towards hindus, it wasn't proportionate of course.

>they didn't make a peep
Terrorists are the ones who retaliate and they are very few in numbers. It's not mob violence. And that's because Muslims are quite frankly better at self discipline.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.