[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberals so anti white? You always see this, tragic event
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160714_210028.jpg (155 KB, 1440x880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_210028.jpg
155 KB, 1440x880
Why are liberals so anti white? You always see this, tragic event in a fellow western nation, immediately THIS HAPPENS IN AFRICA AND YOU DONT COMPLAIN

what is wrong with people? This girl absolutely hates white despite, ya know, being white middle class.
>>
>truck accident
>>
>>81054913
In group preferences are bad goy.
>>
>>81054913
i legitimately hope this person gets cancer.
>>
>>81055194
This is just the tip of the iceberg with her. She is the biggest black supremacists I know. My theory is she from a small town and just loves the black cock.
>>
>>81054913
>Africa
>Having Internet, let alone computers
There's a reason so many rare flags are from Africa.
>>
Like two weeks ago I got an update on fb saying a friend was marked safe in an explosion in Madagascar. Maybe if she had friends in Africa she'd see these.
>>
>>81054913
>not being a serial killer and using facebook to find your next target.
>>
>>81055439
>berg
>>
>>81054913
You can't be safe in Africa.
>>
If it makes anyone feel better she lost her dog recently and it is probably dead.
>>
>>81054913
>#facebookisrunbywhitesupremacists
>The owner of facebook is literally named Zuckerberg.

I'm sick of everything getting turned around to blaming whites. We should cut all our foreign aid, an put an end to immigration from non-white countries, and see how happy they will be without the oppressive white man holding them down. Seriously, fuck this.
>>
>>81054913
Why is asking for equality anti-white? Why did not being the center of attention trigger white cucks?
>>
>>81054913
I'll be the lone dissenter here. She expressed nothing against white people. She raised the issue of the limit of expression of empathy for people not in majority white countries. Get emotional!
>>
>>81054913
Liberals these days just want to seem better than you. They want to pretend they're more caring, more world conscious, more thoughtful, etc. This of course comes across as completely smug and irritating, but for some reason modern liberals are obsessed with this. If they can seem more caring or whatever then they win, and they get the accompanying brownie points and e-cred that comes with being more conscious of the "bigger picture".

Why they want this I'm not sure. Maybe their addiction to social media. Maybe their constant need for attention. Maybe a combination of some other factors.

This is why they post shit like in OP's picture. It's why they pretend to care about mudslimes and defend islam even though they're all atheists. It's why they hate whites. They live in white countries, in white cities, and in white neighborhoods. They're surrounded by whiteness, so to elevate themselves, they have to focus on who they perceive as the "poor brown people" living in shitholes. By caring about these brown people, they're more conscious of what's going on in the world. It allows them to adopt this holier-than-thou persona they love and gives them some feeling of credibility (backed up by a few dozen likes on facebook or whatever).

All you have to do is press them on issues that dig deeper than the most superficial of facades and their whole ivory tower crumbles to dust. They don't really give a shit about niggers or mudslimes, they don't really want to convert to islam, they sure as hell don't donate time or money to any charitable organizations. It's all for show. They want to look like they care, while putting in even less effort than a typical conservative church-goer who tithes 10% every week.

Social media has allowed them the ability to build up these personas and lie through their teeth, because they can post things instantly and have them seen by hundreds and no one gives a shit to fact check or question anything.
>>
>>81054913

>Hey jewgoykikebook, my father just passed away RIP
>WOW, this literally happens everyday in Africa
>BLACK FATHERS ARE DYING EVERY DAY, and not peacefully like yours, but you never care?! BAKA
>>
>>81056647
White Man's Burden is literally about that.
>Yeah, go ahead and help the savages, but don't expect thanks
>>
>>81054913
Because Europeans have shared history and are descendants of Europe? not africa you fucking sped of a pic related.
>>
>>81057303
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

I capped this for me.
>>
>>81057303
>Social media has allowed them the ability to build up these personas and lie through their teeth, because they can post things instantly and have them seen by hundreds and no one gives a shit to fact check or question anything.

The happy merchants dream.

>>81057804
>>Yeah, go ahead and help the savages, but don't expect thanks

>Don't expect thanks, recognition, and especially don't expect us to integrate into you society that you provided for us.

God I hate thinking about this shit, only KEK can save us now.
>>
>>81054913
Why are cuckservatives so anti white? Sending jobs overseas, trying to replace science with the bible, fighting to pollute their own backyards, and importing shitskins of all types for cheap labor not caring how they rape and rob the white race?
>>
Shit in toilet, shit on kitchen sink, yada yada...

Are we done here?
>>
>>81057303
Screencap worthy. Well done, anon.
>>
>>81057303
>>81059459
>>81059481
>>81059881
>>
File: 1442783750913.jpg (68 KB, 680x278) Image search: [Google]
1442783750913.jpg
68 KB, 680x278
>>81057303
this, desupai.

It's a guilt culture created around white liberal's inability to come to terms with the real world showing them that no, despite what you were taught in school, not everyone is of value and there are racial disparities in people's usefulness.

It's also borne out of narcissism, where young people believe they know better than their elders. Now, this is nothing new. But this case is unique for its militant zeal. They all live in white areas surrounded by white people, but they want to get "internet points" and IRL points. The best way to do that in overwhelmingly-liberal youth culture is to be a liberal.

But not any kind of liberal. A hyper-liberal.

And the best way to do that is to virtue-signal-of which we are all familiar with. But they take it a step further. They say "not only am I aware of my white privilege, but I am DISGUSTED by it. In fact, it's all around, but you other whites are too hateful/ignorant/[fill-in-the-blank] to see it." So they get this narcissistic high when they post/share/whatever their views to social media and let the reverberations of their echo-chamber acknowledgement displayed within real life.

It's little more than youth contrarianism. Even older liberals known that WEST IS BEST, but the young people have to have SOMETHING to fight against, so they fight against that idea. Ergo, all of their anti-western ideology, like pro-Islam, makes sense in this light.

It is the ultimate form of self-worship.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.