[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this truck thing a big deal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: truck3.jpg (479 KB, 1914x1356) Image search: [Google]
truck3.jpg
479 KB, 1914x1356
>500 people die everyday in Sirya of war
>650 people die everyday in Africa of starvation
>150 people die everyday in Brazil of poor road quality

Why are you people so sad because a bunch of french people died? They should've learned right now that muslims are up to no good and should've banned them.

When a brazilian driver ran over 150 activists for cyclism, nobody even cared:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3rIo4L1Hus

I see. It's only important when a muslim does it. Then we must cry. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
Nah, it's only important when white people die.
>>
>>81054471
When I see shit in my toilet, I'm not surprised.

When I see shit on my kitchen table, I'm surprised.
>>
>>81054471
Those countries are all toilets and no one is surprised when someone shits in the toilet.
When someone shits in my kitchen, then I am concerned.
>>
>>81054766
The people that memes together stays together.
>>
That is one sexy kensorth 10/10 would float gears in
>>
>>81054766
>>81054807
>not posting the original jap bantz master
>>
>>81054471
No, it is important when it happens to decent countries, to actual people.

>Syria
>Afrika
>Brazil

Shit on the table and all that stuff.
>>
>>81054965
>Not posting it yourself so we can all laugh
Pls post
>>
>Caring about South America
Just because you have America in your name doesn't mean the world will EVER give a shit about you poverty stricken jungle niggers.
>>
>>81054471
Cuz it's a normal thing for those countries sure it's sad but no one is suprised anymore that's why we report happenings on 1st world countries rather than 3rd world countries
>>
Why is this truck thing a big deal?

>500 people die everyday in Syria of war
Don't care.
In a perfect world that number would double.
That's unfortunate.
>When a brazilian driver ran over 150 activists for cyclism, nobody even cared
He should have been given a medal. Better yet, they should have used the bones of the dead to patch the poor roads.
>>
>>81054471
it's Brazil. of course no one cares.
>>
It's not about people it's about whites. Nonwhites don't matter.
>>
>>81054471
You sure do throw that word around a lot.

>people
>>
>>81054471
Shut the fuck up. Just wait until we start receiving more peacefugees and you will be begging for the world to pay attention to the Islam question.

Also, why would people care about our shit roads and even shittier drivers?
>>
>>81054471
>when monkeys in a car ran over monkeys on bikes no one cared

no shit sherlock
>>
File: nigger.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
>>81054471
>he thinks I'm sad
>>
>>81054471
A life from a developed country is worth at least 20 from an undeveloped country
>>
File: thelargestredpill.jpg (66 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
thelargestredpill.jpg
66 KB, 600x595
You guys are all hypocrites.

Blamed the media for making the guy who killed Cox a white male politically motivated.

Yet you're on the edge of your seats already assuming he was a muslim refugee.

You fuckers are not even sad. You just want to see the people hating others for no reason.
>>
>>81055427
Do you even know that our government already cancelled their deal with EU to house refugees?
Brazil and South America have the lowest amount of muslims in the world.
>>
>>81054471
Because France is a fucking civilised country. Stop asking questions you already know the answers to.
>>
>>81054471
Japanon said it best awhile back but

When you wake up to find shit in the toilet thats kinda expected, but when you wake up to find shit on the toilet seat you have something to worry about.
>>
>people care about civilized countries more than savage shitholes
wow fucking hypocrites
>>
>>81055724
It was obviously a Muslim though.
>>
>>81054471
Because we're Western, of European heritage, and France is one of the great cultural centres of the world. An islamic attack is an act of foreign aggression, not the normal culture, despite its frequency now. You're not French, European or even white, so I get why you're apathetic, but surely you're not stupid and can understand why the West is mourning for one of their own?
>>
>>81055724
Confirmed 31-years-old "French-Tunisian".
Want some more reasons?

>>81055778
We have a shit ton of Palestinians and, also:

http://www.bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/09/150904_brasil_refugiados_sirios_comparacao_internacional_lgb

http://www.jn.pt/mundo/interior/brasil-disposto-a-receber-100-mil-refugiados-sirios-5167737.html

And, even if we stop receiving them, we will receive a shit ton uf Hatians.

And, in any case, wtf are you doing on /pol/, if you think like that?
>>
>>81054471
Unless it serves a particular agenda, then no one will hear a word about anything else.
>>
>>81054471

getting murdered is not the same as your country being such a comical shithole that you have people constantly getting into car crashes on your jenky roads
>>
>>81055999
the trips hath spaken
>>
File: german achievement.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
german achievement.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
How will this tragedy effect German men's number 2 pastime (second only to watching their wives fuck refugees, of course)?
>>
File: 1390341287288.jpg (47 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1390341287288.jpg
47 KB, 450x600
>>81054471
>Fucking hypocrites.

We're allowed to do this because we run the fucking world.

Sorry if that bothers you.

We've done nothing but help these pieces of shit and they kill innocent people for it. Brazil has always been a shithole and no one expects any different, just like the dead niggers in the hood in America.

Fuck islam and all muslims. There is no excuse for these animals to exist.
>>
>500 people die everyday in Sirya of war

Gee an Islamic war?

Maybe if they didnt kick out all their white farmers there wouldnt be an issue

Thats for Brazil to deal with and completely unrelated.

This attack happened in a secular country with low crime rates, strict gun control laws and absolutely no hostile neighbors. Its absolutely out of the ordinary, oh wait no it isnt becuase it was an Islamic attack on the west.
>>
>>81054471
I couldn't care less about these terrorists acts, they are only getting what they deserve.
>>
>>81056904
>getting what they deserve
You mad bro?
>>
>>81056287
http://g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2016/06/brasil-suspende-negociacao-com-europa-para-receber-refugiados-sirios.html

Meme all you want about Brazil but muslims are the least of our problems, we have only about 35k of them which is one of the lowest ratios in the world and more of them aren't coming any time soon.
>>
>>81054471

Ban assault trucks
>>
>>81054766
>>81054807
>>81055852
kek i saw that on reddit
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRYff
>>
>>81054605
White people care about white people. Who knew.
>>
>syria
>africa
>brazil
>>
>>81056965
Too bad your country is still shit you fillthy huehue.
Say what you want about cucknadians but at least I'll never wake up being a fucking Brazilian.
>>
>>81056955
Thats the consequence of flooding their own country with millions of mudslimes. Sorry.
>>
>>81054471
When is Africa going to run out of dying people?
>>
>>81056965
And what if there's a terrorist attack during the Olympics? The whole fucking army is in Rio de Janeiro, then will you come back here crawling?

And just wait until we get a shit ton of dindus from Haiti, like I said before.
>>
>>81054471
I'm not crying. I agree that France brought this on themselves by bringing theses savages in.

I've always hated Muslims, this didn't change that. People on pol are just like black lives matter when they see their own dead they get emotional. this is war, fucking Ron Paul warned the west this shit was going be in our front yards one day.
>>
>>81057204
Brazilians talking about consequences lol
What are the consequences of we having millions of niggers and mutts in our country? First world nation, right?
>>
>>81054471

It's not hypocritical to choose what you care about. Anyone who pretends to be compassionate to everyone on earth is either a fool or a liar.
>>
>>81057313
That will most likely not happen for several reasons:
No muslims here, France is 10%+ muslim.
Muslims only attack easy targets like airports and cucknations with their guard down.
The whole fucking army will be there.
I know you love to talk shit about your own country for pity (You)s but stop being retarded and think for a second.

Haitians aren't terrorists so who cares, the worst they do is steal our jobs.
>>
>>81054471
>WTF Guys, there are other terrible things happening elsewhere so like who cares lol

This is a first world country, not a shit piss third world dick hole. There is a fucking difference huehueland.
>>
>>81057473
I wasn't talking of Brazil my dear Hue, but yeah, the result is that we are a shithole because of it, but I don't blame anyone else because of it too, we deserve this shit as well.
>>
File: 0t3b9.gif (349 KB, 176x164) Image search: [Google]
0t3b9.gif
349 KB, 176x164
>>81057313
What are they gonna bomb? The country is already destroyed
>>
>>81057890
>I know you love to talk shit about your own country for pity (You)s but stop being retarded and think for a second.

I'm absolutely proud of being Brazilian. We are the nation of Pedro II, Santos Dummont, Carlos Gomes, Villa Lobos. We never lost a single war against a nation. We defied an ultimatum from fucking Queen Victoria and she did not declare war on us.

That said, you have to stop being retarded ask why people care about a fucking terrorist attack with political, social and religious implications and why they're not paying attention on fucking Brazilian unpaved roads. Are you fucking serious?

>Haitians aren't terrorists so who cares, the worst they do is steal our jobs.

You have NO idea of what Haiti is. Just read a few pages of their history and take a look at their social indexes. Also, they already have gangs in many cities. They won't steal our jobs, they will just fuck everything up.

>>81058342
>we deserve this shit as well.
That's a hard (red) pill to swallow.
>>
>those retarded brazilians in this thread
>news have been also reporting last year that islam is growing a lot in Brazil vs other religions
>>
>>81054471

Because Brazilians aren't white
>>
>>81054471
no-one was killed
>>
File: IMG_2617.png (184 KB, 444x447) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2617.png
184 KB, 444x447
>>81054471
>>500 people die everyday in Sirya of war
>>650 people die everyday in Africa of starvation
>>150 people die everyday in Brazil of poor road quality

People are sad more don't die.
>>
>>81058621
Brazil has many fucked up things, yet, the cities of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro have more people than the whole of Canada. Those cities are each 6 times bigger than your biggest city.
Unlike Canada, we were an empire once. We have a shit ton of history and just because you don't know it, it doesn't means it does not exist.

There a lot of (mostly fucked up) things to be destroyed here.
>>
Two weeks ago I would really feel french's pain, I would write twitts showing support, I would be really sad. Then I met 4chan and I have read all the shit you all say about my country. Now I can't feel absolutely nothing. Actually, I think I'm feeling a little bit avenged by this.
>>
>>81059329
>replying to a leaf, literal shitskin welcome country
>>
File: 1464204036911.gif (3 MB, 360x303) Image search: [Google]
1464204036911.gif
3 MB, 360x303
>>81054471
at this moment in time is there any evidence to support that the act of terror was islamic extremist related?

i dont fuckiong doubt it. i just want my suspicion confirmed.

(pic unre)
>>
>>81054471
Because those examples you gave are them doing it to each other.

Islamic terrorism is them doing it to us. Not us to ourselves, nor them to themselves.

Muslims killing each other, and Africans having uncontrolled birthrates into communities that cannot feed nor house them (against the advice of aid workers, no less) is them just "doing their thing" and is not my concern.

Them doing it TO US is entirely different, and it's motivated by a push towards a global caliphate under Shariah, which only the blue-haired leftists actually want.

Does that explain it you fucking sympathiser?
>>
>>81059506

I'm so sorry, anon. I will ask chink moot to put up a rule that forbids people to talk shit about Brazil, ok? This is not a place to offend people!

>>81059920
31-years-old French-Tunisian

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/en-direct/a-chaud/25313-attentatnice-nice-papiers-identite-franco-tunisien.html

>>81060252
This and the fact that those attacks have geopolitical, social, economical, legal and religous consequences that are relevant in a global scale.
>>
>>81056965
May the gods hear you, I'm happy in just watching Europe burning.
>>
>>81054605
what about the white unarmed kid that got shot by cops today?

You won't hear about it on cnn i guarantee it
>>
>>81060729
The fact that this is a place to say shit don't botters me. But that means that this is also the place where I can feel joy for their disgrace.
>>
>>81054471
Go back to jewbook with your deranged logic, you underage faggot, trying to compare a fucking drink and driving dumbass ( shit that happens everyfuckingday with your degenerate neighbors ). Don't even dare taking offense or complaining of how people spoke about you, you begged for it, attention seeking motherfucker.

"Muh Syria" : You never lost sleep for a single night of your fucking life thinking about this, they die having no choice, in the middle of a conflict, not planned or instructed onto others to be done so.

"Muh africans starving" : go tell them to stop fucking and overpopulating regions without resources to sustain them all.

"Our roads are bad" : Yeah, sure, you pay taxes enough for 50+ families on welfare to survive + prisoners + welfare programs, and enough as well to build decent highways, but I bet you and your leftist retarded notions of relativism makes you go vote for the leaders you yourself want to suffer and afterwards blame on other people.

You're the reason why is so disgusting for other people even to talk to you and likewise most of our nation, have no clue whatsoever of what the fuck is the cause of problems but goes around blabbering bullshit like you have been paid to do so. Ignorant fool.

People got hurt, they did nothing wrong, if you don't want to cry that's ok, keep your fucking tears but save people the trouble of dealing with someone like you.
>>
>>81062321
Read their commentaries, bastard, they don't give a fuck about people like you and me. Just in case you don't know there's an invisible war right now. I'm so glad that we are aligned with China and Russia today.
>>
>>81063182
"We... Us" , I would be much obliged if you kindly would go fuck yourself and grow some balls. You begged for it and now are trying to play the victim ?
Perfect fucking example of cultural standard in this country.
>>
>>81064118
Bowing your head to these effeminated europeans... They asked for all of that too. Locking themselves in their utopic dreams they forgot what true despair and hate is. But their doors are open now, and the devils are famished.
>>
>>81057035
>canada
>>
>>81059506
It really took you discovering 4chan to learn about the contempt foreigners have for brazilians? What a normie.
>>
>>81054471
all the places you listed are third world countries, where it's only normal that violence and death will a relatively higher rate. also, none of the causes of death mentioned are murder.

it's natural for westerners to be upset about fellow westerners murdered by foreigners in their homeland.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.