[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D-daily reminder t-that I-Islam is the religion of piece...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
D-daily reminder t-that I-Islam is the religion of piece...
>>
>>81053801
>piece
Freudian.
>>
>>81053801
All that architecture, scripture and aesthetics of "Islam" belongs to just Saudi and Persia and was a thing before Islam.

Arabia and Persia would be 200% better today if Islam never existed. They have aesthetics but they ruined it all with dirty muzzie attitude.
>>
Man if I was a Muslim in France right now I'd be buying the first train ticket out of Europe
>>
>>81053801
religion of piss
>>
File: CNi890qUkAAS_If.jpg (44 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
CNi890qUkAAS_If.jpg
44 KB, 600x480
>>81053801
>>
>>81054791
If only they all did.
>>
>>81054464
We'd be shit-posting on the fucking moon right now if it wasnt for their "religion of pieces."
>>
What would Western governments do if France started packing Muslims onto cargo planes and just throwing them out over the Middle East?
>>
>>81054464
Hey, seriously, all that architecture, scripture and aesthetics started to disappear at the same rate the amount of dhimmy (non-muslims who paid 'let me live' tax) diminished.
>>
>>81053801
P-pas d'a-amalgame.

>this is the french equivalent of Religion of Peace
>>
>>81053801
There are honorable muslim states like Turkey that don't get involved in terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxehOQNenFk
>>
RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>81055874
>turkroaches
>honorable
cmon ziomek, we all know Turkey is ISIS's main source of funding and weaponry. I want to go full Krojanty with my fellow catholics against these rats.
>>
>>81055433
America would be right there providing 'humanitarian carpet bombing' saying that "in 21 century there is no place for homogenous country in Europe" (actual quote).

Oh wait, they wouldn't because muhrica is bunch of cowards who only bully small, irelevant countries, like heroes they are.
>>
>>81056083
It's one of the few countries that thinks critically of islamic tradition, so if somebody wants to influence islam, then one can do that through Turkey, and Turks themselves don't commit terror attacks
>>
>>81053801
yes
>>
>>81055558
and here's the kicker: dhimmy means "protected person".

so you see islam will protect people because its such a nice religion n shit :)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.