[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he just win the presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: trumps.jpg (105 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
trumps.jpg
105 KB, 960x639
Did he just win the presidency?
>>
>>81049099

Only if he backtracks on Pence and picks up a decent VP like Flynn
>>
>>81049230
this. how the fuck would he pick any of the basic three? newt: fat and cucked for blacks, pence: governor baggage and against the muslim ban, christie: fat as fuck and needs to be in something legal not administrative
>>
>>81049230
VP does literally nothing.

Trumps pick is an olive branch to the butthurt cuckservatives, but otherwise meaningless
>>
>>81049099
I doubt people will even care about Nice in two weeks.
>>
>>81050544
You mean a nose

If he picks a neo con, he's getting JFK'ed the day he wins the election.
>>
>>81050544
Nice way to get assassinated.
>>
>>81049099
He won a long time ago
>>
>>81050828
*noose
>>
>>81050544
this, Veep is just to balance the ticket for cuck-y types. Trump just needs to stick on-message and hope for more HAPPENINGS before November
>>
>>81050720
There will be another one soon enough. The cumulative effect might do the trick.
>>
We have to wait for our own terrorists to do their thing to have the full impact of what we want, we need BLM to chimpout hard
>>
>>81050720
Ive seen almost nothing on my fb from this besides posts from news pages.

Paris and Brussels people were shilling for islam saying they werent real muslims. Now everyone has just stopped caring. People would rather die and he tolerant than live and be racist.
>>
>>81049099
Trump won the Presidency when he won the nomination. Everything since then has just been noise, one way or the other.

>>81049230
Or Pence could reverse himself, and announce he now supports the ban. Having a former opponent come out and say that it is now clearly necessary would have an interesting impact.
>>
File: implying.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>81049099
>just
>implying it was only now

keked and checked
>>
>>81050544
Cuckservatives would vote for him anyway, or Johnson who won't get above 10% at best. They're not voting Clinton.

I think he needs a more moderate VP like Rand or something to appeal to the Berncucks who hate Hillary and would vote for Trump if he had someone they perceived as a "balancer" for the "negative" traits in their eyes. Rand is my ideal but that's unlikely.
>>
>>81049099
tough to say

so many cucks in the US
>>
>>81050828
>nose
A jew?

>>81050886
ah, nevermind
>>
We as a people need to stand up united against this and actually fucking do something before it is too late, we need to military strike as a united force
>>
>>81051007
>we need BLM to chimpout hard

The Conventions should be very entertaining.
>>
its certainly a Trump victory every time a sand negroid goes on a rampage
>>
File: 1452668332597.png (404 KB, 530x726) Image search: [Google]
1452668332597.png
404 KB, 530x726
>>81049099
HE NEEDS TO PICK THE RIGHT VP AND HE'S GOLDEN
I HOPE TO GOD HE DOES
>>
>>81051267
When our elite forces call for help in some backworld hell hole who do you want on the other end of that phone, Clinton who's likely to be napping an unable to even comprehend if she woke up how to answer that fucking phone, or Trump who will scramble military force to get you home.
This is it, we are going to remove kebab it's just a matter of time now.
>>
>>81051022
>"People would rather die and be tolerant than live and be racist"

Bruh. That sentence kinda sent a shiver down my spine, ngl. Solid (if heartbreaking) observation :/
>>
>>81050828
>nose
>>81050886
damage control

Trump is Jew confirmed
>>
File: 1449142336240.png (352 KB, 676x537) Image search: [Google]
1449142336240.png
352 KB, 676x537
>warned the world fall 2015
>since then 5 attacks, Paris, SanBern, Belgium, Orlando, Nice.
>>
>>81051140
I said I was going to write in paul up until the moment I walked into the voting both and voted for McCain.

in 2012 I said I was going to write in Ron Paul until I got into the voting booth and then I voted Romney.
>>
>shillary actually calling into OReilly factor and trying to sound like a real person

jesus she must be scared or something
>>
>>81049099

kek says yes
>>
>>81050544
>choose sellout VP
>give the (((establishment))) a free POTUS when JFK'd
>>
>>81051140
>Rand

Rand is too left as a libertarian and Trump is already heavily criticized for being a centrist in disguise. A Rand pick would only cement that hes not a #trueconservative

As for making a pick to win over bernouts
A) They have lower voter turnout than niggers
B) They would be hard to win over no matter who he picks short of Bernie himself

The best VP pick is another non-establishment element that is palatable to groups that are still on the fence. Someone old and likeable with wide appeal even if they are a little cucky.

As much as I would love a military pick, it would just cement the narrative of Trump as the next Hitler.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.