[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear americucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 166x200
I just realised something. College in America costs over 100,000 fucking dollars. HAHAHAHA. That's almost 15x the amount it cost over here. How do you 25 year old trust fund man children scoundrels get away with it? Do you just ask for money off mommy and daddy so you can get a useless sociology or gender studies degree? 100k down the shitter and nothing to show for it, LOL. Hey, maybe some of you might even go on to do a useful topic in college, spend about 50k then realise it isn't for you and it's too stressful and the teachers are mean and I just want to live in a bubble and get high like the Jew told me to do all day :(

I'm currently practicing to be a lawyer and I'm laughing. I'm laughing at you pathetic man children. Top tip for Americans: if you don't have the brains to do something decent at uni (let's face it, many of you don't but you believe you do) then be a hardworking self preserving white man and get a trade or open up a business.
>>
College isn't a problem because my family's rich suck it poorfags
>>
>>81048226

My parents are immigrants and my student debt was 17k.

i went to a shit school. i learned almost everything on my own. The professors in the USA are lazy and intimidating.. and stupid.
>>
SLIDE THREAD
>>
>>81048672

Do not slide thread. This is my work, my masterpiece, my Magnus opus. Fuck off Finn.

>>81048455

Can't wait for your bubble world to burst

>>81048546

Fair dues to you.
>>
>>81048226
Debt is typically 50,000 at worst.

It's because most Americans go off to college, while most Europeans don't. Colleges are a lot harder to get into in Europe.

Typically you pay it off a one to a few hundred every month.
>>
>>81048924
Lol what bubble world? I still work, but 100,000 dollars is a ridiculous amount to expect a 22 year old to pay as a full time student or afterwards. The game is rigged in favor of the rich. and I got dealt a good fucking hand.
>>
You're an idiot if you can't take advantage of junior colleges, scholarships and grants. My first two years of college were free.
>>
>>81048226
>College in America costs over 100,000 fucking dollars. HAHAHAHA. That's almost 15x the amount it cost over here.
>cost
15x of what YOU pay maybe.
As for what it costs society? What it costs me in taxes to let you study gender studies and sociology? More than the Americans pay for their college, likely. And at least they pay for it, and chose it.

YOU ARE FUCKING LEECHES! DIE AND FUCK OFF, YOU THIEVES!

STEM OR DEATH.
>>
>>81048226
>______________________¶___
>|ROLL DUBS OR ||l “”|””\_,
>|RELIGION OF PEACE ||| |__|__
>|RUNS YOU OVER!______|||__|__|____|]
>(@)@)********************(@)(@)**(@)
>>
>>81049630
Here goes.
>>
>>81049502

STEM takes up the majority of good degrees. If it isn't your forté other good degrees are in agriculture, law and corporate business. Anything else is wasted time. But then again most people are complete burn outs and are deceived by both others and themselves into a false sense of security where they think their intelligent and can do something at university then they drop out. It wasn't like this 50 years ago. People knew the right choice for them without being coddled by the government.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.