[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever have a Pope with the balls to call for a crusade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: the-crusades.jpg (68 KB, 1140x712) Image search: [Google]
the-crusades.jpg
68 KB, 1140x712
>>
>>81046949
Well considering Islam was created by the Holy See in the first place... Maybe you catholics shouldnt create satellite insurgent conquest groups in the first place
>>
>>81047538
but where are the proofs?
>>
File: proofster.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
proofster.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>81047538
>>
>>81047660
You got a googolator, faggot. Muhammad was trained by Vatican elites
>>
File: Deus Vult.jpg (210 KB, 900x1520) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.jpg
210 KB, 900x1520
>>81046949
The argentine one, never.
The patter with the Vatican is to get one hardline Pope and one soft one.

John XVI was the soft one, the Ratznger was the Hardline now we have another soft one.

We will have to wait him to die to have a Deus Vult tier event.
>>
>>81046949
Political situation is different, killing Muslims doesn't do anything other than serving (((them))).
>>
>>81048935
>muslims killed 70 people
>huzzah we must kill them
>blacks kill 50,000 whites and rape 50,000 women
>silence
Nah, fuck off with your Jewish led bullshit, I have not seen a single muslim crime, but I've seen niggers and spics do crime.
>>
I guess you all know that Catholic Charities run the "refugee relocation" program of the UN.

Everyone looks at Muzzies and Jews, but the Catholic Church is the one moving these people to other countries. They are making huge bucks doing so.

not that I expect /pol/ to wake the fuck up any time soon
>>
Pope Francis? Fuck no. I went to a Jesuit school, it was fucking based as shit and I was super excited when I heard we were getting a Jesuit Pope, and then he turns out to be a fucking cuck. I'm done with Catholicism, Greek Orthodox is the way and the light.
>>
>>81047937
I googled it and the website was this shoddy one where a guy provided no evidence but just said to trust him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.