[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAVE YOU PERHAPS CONSIDERED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
that western civilization is beyond salvation now?
>>
>>81042690
I have.

But I just can't bring myself to give up.
>>
>>81042690
ya, but theres no where to move that isn't fucked unless i go to some outback wilderness in the middle of no where
>>
>saving samples
>brazil

Atleast I'm not shitposting from a Vavela on stolen electricity while Pablo is getting shot during a drug run to Sao Paulo.
>>
>>81042690
not possible.
>>
File: 1454343926807.jpg (61 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
1454343926807.jpg
61 KB, 428x600
>>81042872
Argentina.
Japan.
Australia.
New Zealand.
etc.
>>
Unfortunately yes. To the point where I have a plan b. but not willing to give up yet
>>
>>81042851
This

I still want to live long enough to be able to fight in a full scale war
>>
>>81042690
Yes

take the Black Pill. Honestly I can't see myself making it to thirty.
>>
>>81043006
Anonymous my folder has pictures so big that their size far exceeds 4MB.
I slide them on TV.
And more importantly Sao Paulo is a very well developed city, unlike muslim overrun Germany.
>>
Yes. At this point a complete collapse is needed to save it.
>>
>>81042690
because every other "civilization" is that much better?
>>
>>81043940
its not about better, its about stagnating and losing to the other civilizations. Muslims in particular desu
>>
>>81043006
>Atleast I'm not shitposting from a Vavela on stolen electricity while Pablo is getting shot during a drug run to Sao Paulo.
You pretty much described Rio instead of Soa Paulo.
>>
It's not. We need fascism. Fascism, deportations, and, as a last resort, genocide will fix this.
>>
>>81043203
>Argentina
Surely you're joking.
>Jap
Nips only
>Aussfags
cucked to hell, Chinese colony
>the Shire
no better than Austraila
>etc
no.
>>
Yup, it's over. White man lost his balls. White Women are traitorous. Infiltrated with kikes and niggers and Muslims.

We're living in the final death throws of the west.

Feelsbad.
>>
>>81044170
That's the only problems you have with it?
>>
>>81042690

It's time for the east to rise again.

>please no buttraep russia
>>
>>81045085
no but i think they're as big a threat as china and bigger threat than russia.
>>
>>81042690
Yes. It's over. Transition if you're a tranny or race mix with Asian girls if you're a straight white male. Nothing matters anymore.
>>
>>81043006
Of all the hu's Germans can love, they love Shou.
>>
>>81042690
>that islam is beyond salvation now?
>>
>>81042690

Nothing a little war can't fix.
>>
>>81042690
Western civilization is definitely over.

We are just going through its final stages.

I hope you monkeys in South America will learn from our mistakes.
>>
File: 1464902131723.jpg (80 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1464902131723.jpg
80 KB, 692x577
Yeah and I gave up. Im just going to enjoy vidya, music and movies. Focus on myself and the things I enjoy in the confines of my home.
The world already burns and once the fire reaches here, I'll be taking it easy and looking at it from my window.
>>
>>81042690
That's why we and Australia exist.
>>
>>81042690
Yes, every single day now. It's like we don't have the balls to do what's right anymore. No balls at all.

Kick em out. Kick em all. Hang those like Soros who put them in in this irresponsible fashion.

Also, open borders for Israel.
>>
Perhaps the day will come when I give up on the west, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!!
>>
>>81042690
Yes. If you have no immune system, you die.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.