[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: twitter germany.png (26 KB, 590x200) Image search: [Google]
twitter germany.png
26 KB, 590x200
What did he mean by this?
>>
If there's one thing the Germans do well that isn't auto engineering, it's genocide.
>>
>>81042594
He's messaging his friends not to attack Germany because they'll be destroyed.
>>
Teutonic wrath is a hell of a thing.
>>
File: 1466530418998.jpg (125 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466530418998.jpg
125 KB, 800x600
I think he's overestimating german people.

They are the most intellectually brainwashed people in the world after north korea, and this is not an exageration.

If Europe wake up for real and th EU falls, they will not feel happy, hopeful and relieved like the rest, they will be completely lost.

Even if they become a minority, hostages of foreigners in they own country after tens of thousand of years, they will still being suicidal and self-flagelating above anything.

If the globalist mainstream don't fall together with the EU, the only hope for Germany is if the East or the South seccede from the Bundesrepublik and maybe, alone, they will have a chance.
>>
>>81045084

everyone said the same in the 30s when germany was full of jews and the most open diverse society in the world

that changed pretty quick
>>
>>81045368
Well, i'm not saying it is impossible, i'm just saying that, even if many other countries in western europe wake up, it will still be a longer, tougher journey to revert all the bullshit in germany,

Your country also is in a difficult situation, what you don't have in brainwashing, it compensates with demography. And specially young people seem to be accepting it due to leftist propanda and, less but not least, the americanization of british culture and identity.

Brits truly seems to be forgetting the notion that they are natives living there for thousands of years, this americanized identity is rewriting history and blurring this truth.
>>
We dont like white people, but we'd take them over a nigger any time of day.
>>
>>81042594
Reminder that even Hitler did only 40% at best.
>>
File: GERMANY YES.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY YES.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>He thinks Germans actually care about their country
There is no nation as cucked as Germany. They will be screaming #NOTALLMUSLIMS as they bleed out on the pavement.
>>
Germans are the most warlike/violent people in western Europe. Followed by Scots and Italians.
>>
>>81049870
I am including Austrians as Germans.
>>
I can never tell if Germany really is a powderkeg or a colony of the most demoralized, suicidal faggots on earth
>>
>>81042594
lmao

germans are autistic cucks

if hundreds of them getting raped didn't do anything then nothing will
>>
That will never happen Germans nowadays are on their knees with their mouth open even before Ahmad could open his zip.

The reason why this never happen in Germany is because they fill very comfy in there.
>>
File: AFD_02.gif (31 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
AFD_02.gif
31 KB, 300x422
>>81042594
This faggot does not understand the true contemplacency of the German people. The best we can hope for is a surge in AfD, a sharp drop in CDU and Merkel being forced to not run again as chancellor. And even that is far-fetched.
>>
>>81045084
We are NOT brainwashed. We're just incredibly COMPLACENT. Passive. The problem is once we're beyond breaking point, we will go to the other extreme. But that's a long way to go still.
>>
>>81045084

Why the fuck is a filthy Brazilian posting an image of a Belgian rifle while he discusses Germany?

The world is full of truly breathtaking spectacles.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.