[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Media motives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1463974961242.jpg (81 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1463974961242.jpg
81 KB, 499x750
Why is the media sensationalizing the African American vs police issue?

I only know there was a guy who was told to keep his hands visible and he quickly reached into his waistband after he told the officer he had a gun. Are we forgetting this guy was probably doing something wrong anyway to get the cops attention?

Then what was it another guy who was selling drugs in frot of a gas station and pulled a gun on somebody so the police get called.

What is the problem? Watching the news it's made out like a national tragedy. I don't even care enough about it to learn anything about these degenerates but I'd like to know why the media is trying so hard to stir the pot.
>>
>>81039980
Soros owns them all
>>
>>81040228
Soros owns and controls a bunch of outlets, whats his endgame? How does doing this help ?
>>
>>81040651

That old kike profits off destabilizing countries.
>>
I heard it was to federalize the police but that seems unlikely
>>
>>81039980
Soros- the jew doing what jews do- funds these "uprisings" in countries. like the "arab spring"
Here in the U.S. -- the jew wants a "democracy spring" - which is why he funnels money to BLM.
BLM is then set to cause unrest and "police" there own ghettos, which is why we are seeing cops vrs. blacks more often, with an end result of law enforcement not policing the black neighborhoods anymore.
like the mudlimes do with shira law--

Soros then can plant ISIS or anyone who actually has a plan in these groups to futher unrest in the country.

It's all part of his plan.
>>
>>81040651
A bastardized world for a few Jewish elites to rule over from Israel.
He's a Zionist with the power to carry out his desires.
>>
I wanna dillute!!
>>
>>81039980
Ratings
>>
>>81041890
That's fairly fucked up. Your probably right I read he has been funding these groups heavily and generally was responsible for the EU migration crisis.

Just causing bedlam and mischief. Is that part of the definition of evil?
>>
>>81042396
Mainstream media seems to promulgate degeneracy. They select a few narratives from literally thousands of news events and it's always the same filth. The commercials are essentially all pharmaceutical companies peddling their dangerous concoctions.

Wtf happened.
>>
>>81042396
Mainstream media seems to promulgate degeneracy. They select a few narratives from literally thousands of news events and it's always the same filth.
>>
Sensationalist fear-mongering brings massive profits to the (((Mainstream Media))), and contrast is the oldest and most effective trick in the book. Black vs. White, Left vs. Right, It's Us versus Them! This helps further divide society into smaller and smaller political units, all at odds with one another, until no kind of coordination or organization is possible and the society disintegrates.

Globalists envision a "one-world" design (with themselves at the helm) wherein any concept of nationalism, or any kind of cultural identity has been destroyed and replaced with a new culture of their own design. Most of them are unhinged sociopaths who only lust for power, but they also genuinely believe that they can put an end to all Human conflict by literally wiping the slate clean, leaving nothing left to fight over.
>>
>>81045467
Thanks for the cogent explanation. Guess we sit back and get comfy at this point.
>>
>>81039980
>Why is the media sensationalizing the African American vs police issue?
Mental programming.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.