[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#NeverPence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 22
#NeverPence

We need to get #NeverPence trending

>Pence is pro NAFTA/TPP
>everyone in Indiana hates him
>Neocon nutjob
>Pro muslim
>Ted Cruz lite

#NeverPence
>>
You Democrats are going to do this no matter who Trump picks.
The world is going to hell in a handbasket and you're still playing the neocon angle? If Hellary wins, goodbye Western Civilization.
>>
>Trump has been teasing Pence so that people are so happy when he doesn't get picked they don't care who it is
>>
File: kek.jpg (10 KB, 150x172) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10 KB, 150x172
KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>81039599
Checked.
>>
So Trump is confirmed getting assassinated so the establishment can have their neocon lackey in the white house right?
>>
>>81039388

Hillary IS the neocon.

Trump needs to stay as far away from neocons as possible.
>>
>>81038785
>#TrumpNewt
>>
>>81039599
Checked

Kek wills it
>>
I'd rather have Ted that Pence tbqh
>>
>>81039965
Trump needs to win.
Having a tantrum over VP won't help.

I like Newt but it's not my pick.
>>
>>81038785
hopefully Trump postponed the announcement to Monday

that gives us all weekend to fight back
>>
>>81039388
I'm an independent that likes Trump because he's anti globalism and anti mass immigration. Pence is in favor of both and a religious fucktard to boot, which will kill Trump's campaign. If picking Pence turns off /pol/ imagine what it's going to do for him nationally.
>>
>>81039388
>>81039533
>>81039599
>88 33 99
>>
>>81040348
>fight back

???
I'm out. Gonna watch the world burn.
>>
File: imagereeee.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
imagereeee.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
TRUMP NEEDS TO PICK GENERAL FLYNN NOW.

ISLAM IS THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE, NOT MUUHHH ABORTION. GENERAL FLYNN IS THE MOST SUITED TOWARDS ADDRESSING RADICAL ISLAM
>>
>>81040485
Pence only makes sense if the "third party conservative" is a real threat. Bill (Kristol) is pushing back hard against Pence on twitter, which fits (otherwise he would be happy to have a neocon as VP).
>>
>>81041018
>even fucking around with the abortion issue

It's a political Afghanistan. You don't gain anything by going there.
>>
I don't know what to think.

Tell me what to think, please.

I'm counting on you, /pol/.
>>
>>81038785
Isn't newt that way?

Sessions/Paul (either Paul) would be better. Or mayyybe Joni Ernst
>>
>>81040211
If it wasnt for his BS this primary I might agree, but Ted is built for the primary, he can't appeal to independents for shit
>>
File: 2SquAz.jpg (107 KB, 1564x543) Image search: [Google]
2SquAz.jpg
107 KB, 1564x543
Have no fear anons it's all part of the plan.
>4Dchess
>>
Webb
>>
>>81041398
Pence is 4D chess.
Why would he pick someone who is pro Iraq War, Pro TPP, and overtly anti-LGBT (after Trump worked so hard to pander to LGBT after orlando)

This is to get everyone thinking it is Pence.
Then when it isn't Pence that is a news story in and of itself
Also since everyone was dreading Pence any VP pick besides him will be a huge relief.
>>
>>81041260
>giving a fuck about "muhh babies" conservatives
We don't need evangelical cuckservatives. We need independents/centrist dems to switch in PA/VA/etc.

Flynn can do that. Pence is hated by everyone, even in Indiana. He stands for everything Trump hates and is an (((establishment))) stooge.
>>
>>81042040
>Then when it isn't Pence that is a news story in and of itself
I'm doubtful of this, but that's a good theory.
>>
>>81042598
This is why I think Pence is a ruse
>>
>>81038785
never pence never newt
>>
>>81042598
this
>>
>>81042040
Seriously, think about this
>Tell Pence he's going to be VP
>Leak it to the media
>Pence allegedly cancels his papers to rerun for governor
>Trump tells him and the media to fuck off, BTFO the establishment again
>Chooses Flynn
it would be glorious
>>
>>81042772
>Hey pence, come stay in the best suite we've got for free, I need to make some news
>>
File: pence2016.jpg (64 KB, 639x445) Image search: [Google]
pence2016.jpg
64 KB, 639x445
>>
>>81042001
He's more conservative than the neocons. I just wish he'd choose Sessions. There will be an attempt like there was on Reagan
>>
>>81038785
Yes he is.

No. He is likely to get reelected. He already beat his challenger for years ago. John Gregg is lame. He prides himself as Mitch Daniels but he's a Democrat. Any Republican nominated will win at this point.

Nut job how?

He actually tried to block settlement of Syrian refugees back in February.

Don't shit talk my governor. He looks like the Mayor from Bathan Returns.
>>
BUMP TO SAVE AMERICA!
>>
File: 1421808510026.png (195 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1421808510026.png
195 KB, 406x422
Remind me again how an independent is supposed to vote for a Trump/Pence ticket, when every shilling point involves
>muh muzzies
>muh trade/jerbs
>muh "in favor" of LGBT
>>
>>81042040
That sounds reasonable. I'm gathering from all these threads that Pence isn't a good match, so hopefully this isn't the case, or if it is it doesn't hurt the campaign.

King me.
>>
>>81040211
I would unironically rather have Jeb! than either.
>>
>>81038785
Get over it. Newt is an old fart, Flynn is an ultra neocon war hawk, and nobody likes Christie.

Pence will make Trump win.
>>
Pence is 4D chess.
Why would he pick someone who is pro Iraq War, Pro TPP, and overtly anti-LGBT (after Trump worked so hard to pander to LGBT after orlando)

This is to get everyone thinking it is Pence.
Then when it isn't Pence that is a news story in and of itself
Also since everyone was dreading Pence any VP pick besides him will be a huge relief.
>>
Pence is a well respected and liked former big-shot in the house. Trump is choosing him because Pence can help make deals in congress.

He also doesn't need any more personality on the ticket. He needs calm and experienced.

Its a smart pick.
>>
>>81045304
You underestimate how unpopular neocons are in America.

He'll re-consolidate the Republican party, but alienate moderates / swing voters.
>>
>>81040347
no no, fuck you. we didn't get the wrong color of iphone for christmas. this is the vice presidency of the united states of america, someone who if the president dies would become the most powerful man on the fucking planet. I think we have a right to apply a little bit of fucking scrutiny to that. or hell, we have a right to apply a lot of fucking scrutiny because it's goddamn important you stupid fuck.
>>
>>81043263
>John Gregg is lame

John Gregg is too dem for republicans to vote for, and too right for dems to vote for. He's said, "I'm a gun-totin', Bible-quotin' Southern Indiana Democrat." Shit like that doesn't really get the "progressives" moving.

Pence is fine. I neither love him or hate him. I think he gets his bad rap from the CNN/MSNBC crowd for simply being the governor at a time when a pizza place said they wouldn't serve a gay wedding.

It got a shit ton of press and made Pence look bad when in actuality Indiana is a pretty straight down the middle state that doesn't suffer from a lot of infighting. We're not as overly religious as some thing, nor are we plagued with "progressives" and racial nonsense.
>>
>>81043263
Pro TPP, called Trump a bigot on not wanting Muslims in.

Fuck him. Trump picks him he loses and the west collapses.
>>
>>81045187
Found the bush supporter.

fuck off retard, there is no possible situation in which JEB is a good pick for ANY office position.

hes 20 IQ points below that retard autist w. bush.
>>
>>81045492
>Its a smart pick.
no, its not. You're an idiot. This is the same guy who came out and criticized Trump on his Muslim Ban. He's pro-TPP and will alienate moderate voters because of his fucking stupidity with LGBT and abortion views.

Seriously this is an awful pick.
>>
>>81045966
You have it all backwards. W is retarded, Jeb is autistic.
>>
#PenseMakesNoSense
>>
>>81045998
This, I mean, I get it we don't want anti-Trump sentiment but it is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>81045304
>Flynn is an ultra neocon war hawk
what the fuck are you talking about? Flynn is/was a registered Dem.

and how is he a warhawk? Because he criticized the same sandniggers who are destroying your country?
>>
>>81046156
nope.

W is retarded AND autistic.

>http://empirenews.net/former-president-george-w-bush-diagnosed-with-autism/
he has around 130 IQ which is fucking ABYSMAL for president, hes one of the dumbest presidents by far.

meanwhile JEB has a fucking LATIN STUDIES DEGREE, hes 100 times the retard W is.
>>
Reminder that Michael Savage, who has been a paleoconservative nationalist for decades, who's been a huge critic of cultural marxism and globalism, and was behind Trump from day 1, says he would rather choose Pence. Pence is also fully behind deportations, against immigration, traditional values, etc.

Meanwhile establishment neocons from Fox News and everywhere have been pushing Newt Gingrich for months for the VP pick. The guy was behind NAFTA and other trade deals, he was pro-amnesty for illegal aliens, pro-Iraq War, and he has a lot of baggage in his personal history, which is why he got massacred when he ran in 2012 after it all came out.

All the character assassination that came out of a random rumor seems like typical (((media trickery))).

If it comes down to Pence or Newt, I'd choose Pence.
>>
It already is Pence, so I don't know how making a Twitter hashtag is going to make time reverse.
>>
NO.

NO.

NO.

I fucking hate Pence, but not enough to abandon Trump. If Pence gets selected, you have a whole new fucking NeverTrump that will ruin everything.

Don't fucking do this. This is a shill tactic using us against Trump.
>>
File: gen flynn.jpg (108 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
gen flynn.jpg
108 KB, 1280x853
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>>
>>81046827
He said he has not made a final decision yet. He will announce during the convention like he originally planned.
>>
>>81046574
>Pence is also fully behind deportations, against immigration, traditional values, etc.
>https://twitter.com/govpencein/status/674249808610066433
educate yourself
>>
>>81046574
Both are shit.
>>
>>81046954
He called Pence this afternoon and Pence accepted. It's already done, man.
>>
>>81038785
I keep on hoping this is a litmus test.

He's made his entire campaign on blowing the fuck out of the neocon establishment, which is obviously not well liked.

Why this pick?

It had better be 4d chess and I'm just 10 moves behind, because it seems very foolish.
>>
>>81038785
It's too late faggot. Drumpf betrayed us. Get over it
>>
No we don't. If he selects Pence, you've given tons of ammo to Shillary. Doing your enemies favors like this means you are either a political ligthweight or a shill. You have no idea what the circumstances behind the selection and what the vetting processes might have revealed.
>>
>>81047219
Trump A/B tests things.
Once he sees the backlash he'll change.
>>
>>81047219
no, its not. Stop believing what the (((media))) tells you. Trump himself said he hasn't made his "final, final decision"
>>
>>81047055
>https://twitter.com/govpencein/status/674249808610066433

He's against immigration, and thinks banning an entire religion is unconstitutional, Whether you agree with him or not. Better than Gingrich.
>>
>>81046390
The Democrats are neocon as fuck in terms of foreign policy. Look at fucking Obama. Drone strikes, libya, syria
>>
>>81038785
Why bother. It's not like Pence is going to be the VP, or probably any of the people listed. Trump is just playing the media like he always does. Pence has no character and is antithetical to Trump.
>>
>>81045673
He needs a Washington insider, and he picked the best available. The others are neocons too. VPs usually don't have much influence anyway. The only recent exception is Dick Cheney.

Pence is against amnesty, wants a border wall, and he's calm and reserved, which should help Trump. He will fall in line.
>>
>>81046574
Savage likes Pence because Pence is a christfag hardline pro-life fag hater.
>>
>>81047219
That was CNN that claimed that. He said this after that was reported:
https://youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY?t=284
>>
>>81047550
>The Democrats are neocon as fuck in terms of foreign policy.
Hillary Clinton isn't representative of every democrat.
>>
>>81047219
All the articles on CNN/ABC/etc. have been anonymous sources. The ones claiming Pence suspended his re-election bid was anonymous too. Its all speculation.
>>
File: 1468400232440.jpg (4 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
1468400232440.jpg
4 KB, 194x200
>>81038785
>We need to get #NeverPence trending

Put #NeverPence and #Nice related tags together. Use this as ammo: https://twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433
>>
>>81047416
If Trump wants Pence, he has to do it by tomorrow at noon. After that, Pence can't legally be VP. Trump wants Pence and his advisors want Pence. He bit the bullet and gave him the position. He'll let the Nice media coverage die down to officially announce him for maximum media coverage.
>>
>>81047565

Or because he knows better than you. Why are you voting for a Republican if you get butthurt by conservative stances?

Not like a VP pick is that significant, but Newt seems more dangerous than your average principled Republican like this guy.
>>
File: not a pussy.jpg (2 MB, 4304x2984) Image search: [Google]
not a pussy.jpg
2 MB, 4304x2984
>>81038785
#FlynntoWin
>>
>>81047670
>we're not gonna have a world anymore

He sounds like a retard
>>
>>81048061
I want to fucking win the election. Swing states matter.
>>
>>81048003
Regardless of what the media is saying, Trump has chosen Pence. This isn't just conjecture.
>>
>>81047878
Ok well Flynn wants to go to war in Syria, and he even wants to topple the Assad regime. He basically wants to create another Iraq. Sounds like a pretty stupid idea TBQH
>>
>>81048061
>Why are you voting for a Republican if you get butthurt by conservative stances?
are you retarded? I know your a fucking leaf but seriously. The whole reason Trump is popular is because he isn't a typical Republican. Choosing a neocon, Tea Party dumbfuck will only alienate his core voter base.
>>
>>81048402
If you don't have any direct evidence it's literally conjecture.
>>
>>81048402
Source it faggot.
>>
>>81048421
>Flynn wants to go to war in Syria
toppling ISIS is not the same as going to war in Syria
>and he even wants to topple the Assad regime
gonna need a source for that
>>
>>81048421
kill islam
>>
>>81048520
>Choosing a neocon

Christie, Newt and Pence are all "neocons". I'd rather have Jeff Sessions, but if it comes down to those 3, I'd rather take Pence. As I said, it's just the VP. Most people don't even know who's the VP in office right now.
>>
>>81048188
ISIS's explicit end goal is bring about the end of the world in accordance with Islamic prophecy.
>>
>>81038785
So it's confirmed?
>>
>>81040485
Since when has a VP held any power unless the POTUS somehow became incapacitated?

Having a fucktard like Pence might get Trump votes from religious bootlickers.
>>
>>81048995
>Christie, Newt and Pence are all "neocons".
Yes, exactly. Thats why I don't want any of them
>I'd rather have Jeff Sessions
I agree 100%
>As I said, it's just the VP.
Yeah, if Trump wins the VP won't matter. But he has to win first. If he chooses Pence, Hillary Clinton will have a bunch of ammo him
>>
>>81048402
Why are these fucking Pence defenders so keen on it?
Fuck you man.
I give Trump the benefit of the doubt. He wouldn't pick someone that has such bad policies
>>
>>81048865
>toppling ISIS is not the same as going to war in Syria

So you're saying ISIS can be toppled without going to war?

>gonna need a source for that

Watch his RT segments. He basically wants to do another Iraq, except 'better' this time
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 636x426
>>81038785
Flynn and we win. Kek wills it.
>>
>>81038785
Well, we quite a lot, but if that day comes, here's the plan. Get a hardcore "leftist" to run for president, and everyone will vote for him/her because every rightist will be silenced by the SJWs, and when that "leftist" is president, he/she will come out as a hardcore rightist and deport every minority. Tell me if this works.
>>
>>81048633
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/
>>
>>81049485
>So you're saying ISIS can be toppled without going to war?
Yep. Stop supporting (((rebels))), work with Russia and bomb the shit out of them.
>>
>>81038785
pence is dead weight
>>
>>81045187
#YebBeatDownReturns
>>
>>81049671
>"Several national news outlets, including CNN and ABC News, later reported Trump had offered the post to Pence and he had accepted"
LITERALLY CITING ABC/CNN'S ANONYMOUS SOURCES.
>>
>>81049741
Bombing is an act of war. And you're already doing it by the way. Bombing on its own can't accomplish much. You need ground troops to consolidate gains
>>
>>81046505
>LATIN STUDIES DEGREE
What the fuck is that?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 211x238
PENANCE STARE
>>
>>81050206
It confirms that Pence is not running for Governor and is literally in Manhattan. The deal is done. Stop whining about your least favorite news outlets.
>>
>>81050404
thats how he learned to make guacamole
>>
I tweeted at him. God, Pence is such a low-energy cuck it's actually painful that he's the pick.

Did you see his fucking rally with Trump? That shit was the worst thing ever. Low-energy, crowd was uninspired, and Trump was not even on top of his game because everything was so off.

God... please NO
>>
>>81050537
The people that confirmed "Pence is not running" were "anonymous republican sources". Pence does not need to file his election papers personally so he doesn't need to be in-state. It's still speculation, media jumped the gun - go read the source articles.
>>
>>81046505
IQ means nothing. You can train for that shit and get a really good score
>>
>>81049375

The problem is that it's apparently down to 3 choices.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753680884163805184

Someone also told me that Trump named Newt, Pence and Christie on Fox News.

So if that's the case, unless you can meme Sessions or Flynn hard enough, it will have to be one of them.
>>
>>81051334

Unless this is all a ruse to get media attention, and Trump ends up picking the choice everyone wants to even more surprise media attention.
>>
>>81051334
>Sessions

Only problem with sessions is that he is an actual racist, which would destroy us in the general
>>
>>81051745

People have been calling Trump an "actual racist" since the beginning and most people don't care.

Please show me how he's an "actual racist" as opposed to Trump. He IS really the better choice.
>>
>>81050928
I don't see how that disproves anything. Pence is VP. There is literally no reason to think otherwise. Trump has no reason to choose anyone else. Mike Pence has no reason to give up another term as Governor on the possibility of being VP. The decision has already been made. These stupid memes are poisoning you guys brains.
>>
>>81046505
Dumbest?

No. 130 IQ puts him right in the middle of the pack for presidential IQ.
>>
File: hillary-clinton.jpg (198 KB, 1400x1017) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton.jpg
198 KB, 1400x1017
Excellent, divide and conquer yourselves hahaha
>>
>>81052028
Sessions would kill Trump's campaign harder than Pence.

Flynn is the best choice he could make.
>>
>>81040485
name 5 major things that Biden has done.

VP is a joke, it only matters if the President gets killed (see LBJ)

and Trump is protected by Kek himself, that will never happen.
>>
#TrumpFlynn2016

GUYS!
NOT NEVERPENCE!
MAKE IT POSITIVE!

PREFER FLYNN INSTEAD OF PENCE!
FLYNN GAVE A BEAUTIFUL SPEECH ON KELLY!
HE GETS IT!

NEVERPENCE GIVES AMMO TO THE LIBERALS!
>>
Why the HELL is trump choosing him?
I dont fucking understand
>>
Based Flynn was just on Fox ANGRY AS FUCK. This is why he should be VP
>>
>>81052088

Thing is, Trump has been doing this for weeks. He picks a "VP pick" the media runs with, and it creates a news cycle where people keep talking about Trump.

A few days ago, everyone was talking about how Newt being seen in a meeting with Trump, and him cutting his ties with Fox News meant he was obviously the VP pick.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-cuts-ties-newt-gingrich-donald-trump-2016-7

>>81052411

You can't substantiate your argument you fucking shill. Just calling him a "racist" and propping up a registered Democrat, go back to Rebbit.
>>
He hasn't chosen anyone yet you cucks. You are falling for the shill misinformation. He postponed his announcement.
>>
File: Costanza Witcher.jpg (85 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Witcher.jpg
85 KB, 350x400
>>81052088
>seriously asking that I disprove anonymous sources
>mfw
>>
>every cuck in Indiana hates him

Fixed that for you, cuck.
>>
>>81039599
witnessed
>>
>>81050537
That could also mean Pence is in a cabinet position not VP
>>
>>81052702
The alleged Trump campaign insider said in one of his threads that shills would come out of the woodwork to try to discredit the VP pick whoever it may be.

Looks like they're already here
>>
>>81052990
What the fuck are you even talking about... who the fuck likes Pence? Did you even see the low-energy rally with him? it was embarrassing.
>>
File: itshappening.gif (162 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
itshappening.gif
162 KB, 600x399
>>81039388
>>81039533
>>81039599

> first 2 posts r dubs in #NeverPence
> third post is kek.jpg also dubs
>>
trump's VP picks are shit because trump himself is shit

time for /pol/ to wake up
>>
>>81053338
>Looks like they're already here
not a shill. I will probably still support Trump if he chooses Pence, but that doesn't change the fact that its a dumb pick
>>
>>81052620
Thing is, the Trump campaign has to run the pick by the RNC before the convention. There is a tba speaking slot during the convention for the VP. Virtually every vp candidate except Pence is scheduled to speak separate from that slot. Trump's family, RNC, Paul Ryan, and Trump himself have all given Pence the thumbs up. Trump will not confirm until he has maximum media coverage.
>>
>>81053372

Me. I like Pence. I hope he gets the nomination, Trump wins the white house, and then gets assassinated so we can have President Pence.
>>
>>81053496
and everyone thinks Leafs are shit, maybe we're all right and you're a faggot?
>>
>>81053496
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>81053611
You are a fool.
>>
pence is a bit shit

i dont like anyhting about him
>>
File: hurtstolive.png (566 KB, 715x600) Image search: [Google]
hurtstolive.png
566 KB, 715x600
>>81053737

Better than being a cuck.
>>
>>81054049

>Everyone is a cuck who disagrees with my opinion.

Again, you are a fool.
>>
>>81054242
>Everyone is a cuck who disagrees with my opinion.

In this case, yes. Pence is glorious. Heil Pence.
>>
>>81052555
checked
>>
>>81045391
This is pretty much what I think. This is just a calculated move on his part to see how people would react to a possible Pence VP. It's a safe way of him gauging people's opinions without having to make a direct announcement by manipulating the media. And when the press is wrong, he will make not of how the news companies jump to conclusions and point out how they are dishonest and sensationalist, etc.
>>
File: altrightanimebois.jpg (77 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
altrightanimebois.jpg
77 KB, 1600x669
>>81038785
Praise kek anyone but Pence he's meme tier

#HeCould'vePreventedThis
>>
>>81045391
Since when is pol not pro Iraq war?
>>
I was VERY dissapointed to learn he picked Pence and not Newt
>>
>>81055261
He also pisses off the majority of the GOP base days before the convention and publicly embarrasses a generally respected conservative..so genius...
>>
>>81055261

I really hope so. I seriously don't know why he would have to narrow down his choices to them.

>>81055498

People here have always been against it, I don't know where you redditors get the idea that they they wouldn't
>>
>>81038785
Even if fit's not pence it's going to be gingrich or christy. They are all terrible. What the fuck is Trump thinking? Did the RNC force this on him in order to stop rigging the election?
>>
>>81055729
Do you also think pol does not desire to land invade and occupy more countries in the middle east as soon as possible?
>>
>>81055658
>giving a fuck about the GOP base.
Also, he never said Pence is the pick. The (((media))) picked up an anonymous source and said Pence was the pick
>>
>>81055729
Likely for legislative reasons, but I think Trump, with his new insight in regards to people's opinions about Pence is leaning more towards Flynn or Gingrich. he probably picked Pence of Gingrich solely because nobody outside of Indiana knows who he is.
>>
>>81052511
Who says liberals don't support Trump?
>>
>>81056000
what the fuck are you talking about? Most of /pol/ supports the Assad regime
>>
>>81055945
The supreme court has ruled that rigging the election is free speech check your privilege shitlady
>>
What's the matter? Don't you guys trust Trump's judgement?
>>
>>81056005
Trump has no choice but to give a fuck about the base or he gets publicly fucked either at the convention or the general. Pence is his way of appeasing the base.
>>
>>81056362
yeah, no. Fuck off. If the GOP base alienates Trump, they lose the election. Plain and simple. They have no choice to accept Trump. The GOP establishment has no fucking power anymore. Deal with it
>>
>>81043263
Get out of my state you neocon fuck
>>
>>81056254
no
>>
>>81056565
Trump can't win without the base. He needs moderates to win the general. Trump needs the base whether you like it or not.
>>
>>81057006
kek done talking to you. You're a deluded idiot
>>
>>81057006
>He needs moderates to win the general.

Pence is not a moderate, he's pretty much far-right on social issues that Trump doesn't care about like abortion or gay rights.

>Trump needs the base whether you like it or not.
Republicans fall in line, they all got behind Trump and #NeverTrump lost all momentum. They would vote for him just to stop Hillary regardless. Current polls show rallying the base hasn't been a problem.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/quinnipiac-poll-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-florida/
>>
>>81057187
Can confirm.
>>
>>81057187
Just pointing out the reality of the situation. The GOP has made it clear they won't embrace Trump without making concessions. The past few weeks have shown that Trump is more than willing to make those concessions. Without doing that, he has no shot in November.
>>
>>81057788

The polls say otherwise. Republicans won't say goodbye to the supreme court and the presidency just because he can't make a few concessions.
>>
START SPAMMING TRUMP'S TWITTER WITH ANTI-PENCE SHIT.

GET THIS FAGGOT OFF TRUMP'S TICKET

FLYNN TO WIN
>>
File: 1468549700918.png (193 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1468549700918.png
193 KB, 750x1334
>>81057788
>yfw?
>>
>>81038785
VP does nothing
>>
I have a good idea

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Let's make some throwaway emails, and mass email them, telling them we are Trump insiders and say Christie is going to be VP

Just for lulz

They will believe anything

Kek wills it
>>
When it comes down to it no one votes based on who the VP is. So I don't really care.
>>
>>81059247

Newt Gingrich was just interviewed on Hannity and said hes spent all day with the Trump campaign and says its Pence. Unless there is some serious 4D checkers going on here that we haven't figured out.
>>
>>81060142
what are you talking about? He said he hasn't talked to the campaign all day
>>
File: Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg (21 KB, 220x344) Image search: [Google]
Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg
21 KB, 220x344
>>81060142
>>
can we please get this trending. I've been with trump since literally day 1 and I will not vote for him if he picks pence.
>>
FLYNN IS FUCKING BASED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y
>>
>>81038785
goddammit if it's mike pence and tim kaine as the vice presidential candidates. goddammit. such boring people.

if we couldnt watch trump and sanders yell at each other, at least give us the lighter version: christie and warren.
>>
>>81049153
the point is that now the left can hammer Trump with the SEXIST HOMOPHOBE angle nonstop because of Pence's retarded fundamentalist positions

meanwhile Trump gains absolutely nothing by picking him, and if Trump dies we're stuck with a fucking retard in charge

if this really is Trump's pick he couldn't have fucked up worse
>>
>>81052503
>>81052503
it doesn't fucking matter what he does because him being VP will keep Trump out of the WH in the first place

besides do you really want him as President if something happens to Trump?

I'm still voting for Trump but you apologists need to take your blinders off
>>
>>81048062
>In military for over five campaigns
>3-Star General
>Meritorious Service Medal, 1 OLC highest ribbon
>No combat badges

What a fucking pussy
>>
>>81061136
>the point is that now the left can hammer Trump with the SEXIST HOMOPHOBE angle nonstop

They have been doing this since the beginning you fucking retard, except with racism and Nazism along with it. Fuck off with this reddit shit.
>>
>>81059889
People vote because the person is old and they don't like the VP(sarah palin and john mccain), and guess what, Trump is old and they probably don't like the VP.
>>
>>81061916
except they were doing it without any proof because Trump doesn't give a fuck about abortion, gay marriage, or trannies in bathrooms

now they can point to someone that he picked as proof that Trump is all of those things

I know you're a hardcore /pol/ user that has to be far right on everything but I actually want him to win, so the Pence pick is a disaster

all you need to know is that half of this site is in denial that he was even the pick, we all know it was a fuckup
>>
File: Sarah-Palin-Net-Worth.jpg (424 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sarah-Palin-Net-Worth.jpg
424 KB, 2000x1000
>>81059889
>>
>>81062246

I don't want Pence, but when you start crying "WWAAAAHHH THEY'LL START CALLING US BIGOOOOTTS", not only are you weak cuck who is playing right into their hands and empowering them, you're ignoring that they've been doing this with every Republican candidate for decades and will never stop. Even if they don't have evidence, they'll make something up or blow mountains out of molehills to find a way to call him racist. The second you start tone-policing yourself and crying about you're scared you'll be called names, you've shown that you're a cuckservative with no spine.

The Left has had plenty of instances to "prove" how racist and sexist Trump was, bringing quotes from forever ago or even his comments about illegals being rapists, it hasn't stopped him. Republicans have socially conservative policies, it's normal even if you don't agree with all of them.
>>
I was hopping Webb since he is a great person despite being a politian and not a die for Israel neo con faggot.
>>
>>81063057
except Trump has made a point of avoiding all of those retarded wedge issues like gay marriage, abortion, trannies in bathrooms, etc. because he knows that the left can whip up most of their base into a frenzy over them while ignoring real issues like trade or immigation

with Pence Hilary can just focus on those for the rest of the campaign and probably win off of it

he's not a typical Republican, that's the whole point, typical Republicans are globalist shills and would be slaughtered in a general election, so Trump taking up their cause is suicide for his campaign and a betrayal of what got him this far
>>
>>81063057
also not to mention Pence is a fucking open borders globalist cocksucker on top of everything else wrong with him

he's the opposite of Trump on the only positions that actually matter
>>
>>81063057
he literally said "my African American" about a guy in a rally, and the media talked about it for a week and called him racist.
>>
>>81059414
>2008 election.
>>
>>81063057

He hasn't avoided abortion, he's had a strong stance, but some people think he doesn't really care, that's all. Nobody cares about tranny bathroom, it's irrelevant. And a VP pick won't change that.

>with Pence Hilary can just focus on those for the rest of the campaign and probably win off of it
Like they've been focusing on Trump's racism.

>would be slaughtered in a general election,
Good thing he's not running for a general election, he's just a VP pick.

>also not to mention Pence is a fucking open borders
No he's not.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/172676-what-is-mike-pences-stance-on-immigration-6-things-you-need-to-know
>>
>>81064248

To be clear, I don't support Pence because I think there are much better candidates . But these criticisms about "WWWAAAHHH THEY'LL CALL US BIGOTS" or lying about him being pro-amnesty are just dishonest.
>>
>>81040485
>If picking Pence turns off /pol/ imagine what it's going to do for him nationally.
Trump could literally shoot himself in the foot on stage while screaming NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WE NEED MORE MUSLIMS IN THE US THEY CAN LIVE IN MY HOUSE and it wouldn't turn /pol/ or his supporters off. That's how all this political shit works; you ignore the things you don't like about a candidate or come up with retarded justifications for why it doesn't matter, then vote for them anyway because there's like one issue you still agree on one day or "the other guy's worse". That's perfectly legitimate.

Trump's supporters are in it for HIM, they're HIS cultists. It doesn't matter what decrepit, hyper-religious nutjob he has tagging along. FFS, he was scouting Condi Rice.
>>
Pence is dense
>>
>>81064620
well fine, when Trump loses because Pence alienated too many people with this pick get back to me

he has to appeal to more than /pol/

>>81064734
is that why there are hundreds of posts saying "don't worry this isn't his actual pick, CNN NBC FOX ABC Breitbart HuffPo ZeroHedge etc are wrong, Trump isn't this stupid?"
>>
File: 1464754494538.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1464754494538.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>81039599
Kek is IN WITH FLYNN
>>
>>81064734
>Trump's supporters are in it for HIM, they're HIS cultists
not everyone voting for Trump shitposts on /pol/. Picking Pence WILL alienate his voting base.
>>
>>81065084
Give it a week.

You'll start seeing the 7D chess posts by Saturday at the latest, on Tuesday the threads will be full of how Pence is just there to drag in the hardcore conservatives who are somehow turned off by Trump's more moderate positions despite shitting anti-immigrant gold down their throats, and by this time next week we'll all have converted to singing his praises as the most masterful and ONLY choice for VP.
>>
>>81065084
>he has to appeal to more than /pol/

People said the same thing about Trump you retard, yet he won more votes than any Republican candidate in history.

Jesus Christ you redditors really are just as bad as the leftists, you're leftists outrights. Most people on /pol/ don't give a shit about abortion, or gay rights, and a lot of people aren't religious, so your comment doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>81065437

In fact it's usually the older voters who don't browse /pol/ who care about these issues.
>>
>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP
>>
>>81065437
Fine, I'm a redditor for not wanting an establishment pro TPP shill as Trump's backup. One that will alienate everyone right of center, which Trump already won. Are you some kind of infiltrator that wants Trump to lose? Why would you cheer such an awful pick?
>>
>>81038785
I live in Indiana and I don't hate him, you cuck.
>>
>>81039388
can't do this with flynn. he's one of their own
>>
>>81063057
There's a difference between Tumblr anti-racism and the center's anti-racism. Trump doesn't strike the center as racist. Pence will. That's a problem.
>>
>Anyone caring about the VIP
>Ever
>Suddenly, shitloads of people freaking out over it as soon as Trump announces it
>THIS IS IT GUYS, TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED #NEVERPENCE
CTR can go and stay the fuck go.
>>
>>81065869
>Why would you cheer such an awful pick?

I don't, I just think a lot of your criticisms are retarded, and a lot of the people whining about Pence has been redditors raiding. They were spamming threads for hours with the same shit. I'd prefer someone like Sessions, but if it ends up being him, it won't be the end the world, and I don't think it will alineate that many people since he's not the POTUS. People care about Trump first and foremost, regardless of who he's surrounded with.

At least stick to the "pro-TPP", "religious" talking point.

>Trump doesn't strike the center as racist. Pence will.
No you retard, the "center" and even the "right" have been calling him racist for things like his comment on the Mexican Judge. What "racist" comments has Pence made? You redditors make no sense.
>>
Stop being a fucking baby
>>
File: 4L_HCjy7oFX.png (471 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4L_HCjy7oFX.png
471 KB, 600x450
>>81039599
Oh shit
Checked and praise be to kek
>>
>>81066364

These concern shills won't stop until the election.
>>
File: 1969fiftypencerev400.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1969fiftypencerev400.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>81038785
>pence

When will Americans finally accept they're controlled by Britain especially the BoE?
>>
>>81038785
I want him to pick Pence so he doesn't get reelected, though.
>>
>>81066652
People care what the first person in the succession line is like. You don't, because you are an infant with no concept of the future, but everyone else thinks about this.
>>
>>81067606
>but everyone else thinks about this.

No that's my point. You and me are the tiny minority while most people don't even know who's the VP in the white house right now, or what he does. They will forget after a few weeks, and will vote for the President they want. Sure it will sway some votes, but not to the point that it completely changes the odds of the election.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.