[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else wants Milo as the Trump VP? He is fucking perfect. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: milo1-DF-web-750x500.jpg (50 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
milo1-DF-web-750x500.jpg
50 KB, 750x500
Who else wants Milo as the Trump VP? He is fucking perfect. I want that man to stand on stage with Hillary Clinton and absolutly destroy her, and her every argument.

Fuck the traditionalist Christian Right. Put Milo up there and let that glorious faggot demolish every point you bring up.

If that motherfucker was preaching on Sunday, id make sure I was there ever single time
>>
>>81038326
fuck off milo
go be a good faggot and die in sweden
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>81038326
No, he's a fucking faggot
>>
Hes a British citizen and a muckracker. He's got a pint every once in a while, but his vanity is so ugly it makes it unbearable.
>>
Nobody wants to vote for a faggot, not even other faggots.
>>
Press Secretary is more fitting
>>
>>81038326
MODS MODS MODS!!
Don't forget to hide and sage so That fag Milo will stop making threads about himself
>>
>>81038326
Milo is funny but I don't get the boners /pol/ has for him.

Have you ever noticed how he can't maintain eye contact?
>>
He's British
>>
gay
>>
fuck trump
>>
Lets flood trumps twitter asking for Rand or Ron
>>
>>81038326
Take your homolust somewhere else.
>>
>>81038326

yes goy

le flaming politico

great goym

make dumbmerica more faggish
>>
>>81038326
>I want that man to stand on stage with Hillary Clinton and absolutly destroy her, and her every argument.
VP candidate only debates other VP candidate, so probably Pocahontas

Milo vs Pocahontas would be kinda funny I guess, but Milo is too much of a cringy nigger-loving faggot, probably histrionic personality disorder or some shit
>>
>>81038326
>I want that man to stand on stage with Hillary Clinton and absolutly destroy her, and her every argument
How?
He rarely ever comes up with an argument. He thrives solely on his smug demeanor

If he actually went on stage, he would quickly become the laughing stock
>>
File: milo_bully.png (583 KB, 698x882) Image search: [Google]
milo_bully.png
583 KB, 698x882
(((Milo)))
>>
>>81038326
>reddit
>>
>>81038758
>>81039512

We can get around that, just like Cruz would have. The SCOTUS is a malleable thing that will rule by popular opinion

>>81038990

Hmmm, that would be golden right there. Trump makes a speech, and Milo upstages him in the debriefing!

>>81039467
Ok, he is a little shy. Its what makes him endearing instead of creepy and "asshole like"

>>81038501
>>81038634
>>81038880
>>81039548

You can go die in a fire somewhere in southern Alabama now. K? Thanks.
>>
>>81038326
yeah, nah. he's good at exposing nu-feminism and micro-transgression and all that but I wouldn't consider him capable of running a country.
>>
>>81038326
His recent conversation on the joe rogan experience was great, give it a listen
>>
>>81038326

SARAH PALIN
>>
>>81038326

Fucking idiots. Milo is Blue-pilled to the max.
He says a few things you like, and that's enough to fool most of you.
>>
>>81040191

What could she ever attack him on? You dont know what its like to be a woman?

I want to see Milo look America in the eyes and say

"Ive sucked more dick than this woman and taken more dick than this woman. I have washed more dishes than this woman and made more deals than this woman. I am 5 times the woman this fraud ever was'

*mic drop*
>>
>>81038326
HIDE MILO THREADS

IGNORE MILO POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO FAGGOT POSTERS
>>
>>81038326
I'm tired of Milo. As much of a cuck as Shapiro is he was right about Milo.
>>
>>81040296

He speaks in a very steady way. I will talk through, not over, someone else. One shows strength. The other shows "I dgaf you are even in the same room" appeal
>>
>>81041160
Ive actually never heard anything he said and didnt like it.

Pro guns
Pro independence
Anti PC
Anti Feminism
Anti Muslim
Anti immigrant

What exactly dont you like?
>>
>>81041372

Shapiro isn't a cuck, he wrote a whole book outing Hollywood Jews he interviewed He even admitted suckering them because they knew he was a Jew and automatically thought he was a privileged liberal fagot.

Yeah, but he's not a Jared Kushner loving Trumpcuck though, for some reason that's a bad thing around her.
>>
>>81038326
Fuck off, Milo. Youre a fucking psychopath
>>
>>81041942
I know he's Blue-pilled you fucking imbecile, and I don't give a fuck what he says. I KNOW he's blue-pilled. Don't ask me how, shill
Just because he hasn't said anything you don't like doesn't mean he's not blue-pilled, it just means that you're a sucker and he's a clever salesman.
Idiot.
>>
>>81041942
*He

or She?
>>
>>81042093

Shapiro decided to burn the wrong bridge. He lost a pretty lucrative journalism career, as well as the respect of many of his readers, my own included. He went so full #triggered that Tears-fucking-Morgan was on the other side, mocking him. What a weird election this has been.
>>
>>81042093

Fuck that. I want to see Shapiro and Cruz on stage. One personality runs over another. Trump would be great with someone like Nancy Pelosy. Domineering vs Sheepish.

You cant put a God indifferent with no hard line, against a God fearing line carved in stone candidate. That isnt theater nor where the world is going
>>
>>81038326
He would be a better Press secretary.
Terrible idea for him to be VP.
>>
File: pol's_idol.jpg (13 KB, 220x307) Image search: [Google]
pol's_idol.jpg
13 KB, 220x307
>>
File: j-kushner.jpg (162 KB, 840x485) Image search: [Google]
j-kushner.jpg
162 KB, 840x485
How many of you guys are psyched at the possibility of Jared Kushner being named VP by Trump?

Pro-tip: it's going to happen.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.