[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European terrorist attacks by country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1450435229592.jpg (44 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
1450435229592.jpg
44 KB, 300x430
Seriously though, why the fuck do the deadly terrorist attacks happen in France (of all places) and not (aside from Belgium) in countries like Germany?

Is it because Germany gives more gibsmedats? That countries surrounding Germany refused to let immigrants through last year? I thought Germany took a shitload of immigrants anyways?

Or is it because France is closer to Greece and Italy (the new route for immigrants)?

I'm genuinely curious...

>inb4 because the French are pussies

this is actually a serious question
>>
bump

this is not a slide thread

ITT we solve the real issues of terrorism in Europe
>>
>>81037456
I think France has a lot more muslims than Germany and Germany also has a bigger security budget
>>
>>81037286
They're soft.
I have been saying multiple times and have been unfortunately proven right that France is not serious about security.
There was even a quote from a French policeman, complaining about English football hooligans, that French police could not handle this because they were used to overseeing gay marches.
>>
>>81038015
>I think France has a lot more muslims than Germany

true but the existing muslims in France didn't attack until 2 years ago, no?

>>81038456
I guess I haven't heard any news about Germany catching Muslim terrorists before the commit crimes. Yes I know there is a media censorship issue in Germany, but you would think at least SOMEONE would report it, and it would show up on /pol/ at some point
>>
>>81037286
They don't want to provoke Germany. They'd be annihilated. Attack France/Belgium and they will withdraw their troops from the middle east out of fear.
>>
>>81037286
France still has the most Muslims and will have the most Muslims for decades
>>
>>81039167
Are German troops in the ME right now?

>>81039356
see
>>81038908
the second reply
>>
>>81037286
>americans answering questions about euro ayylmao

Anyways it's because they are not integrated like in germany/italy (who the fuck goes to greece anyways), they still look at themselves as muslims and not as french citizens.
>>
I heard that in France they don't treat them as nice as other countries.
Like you have poor ghetto areas that are for Muslims. They ban the burqa and stuff like etc etc.
So those pieces of shits radicals take revenge and kill innocent civilians in the name of their religion.
So many Muslims got ran over by that truck. Those radicals pig shits don't care what religion you are. They just kill because their masters told them to.
>>
OR

Is it because there are tons of American troops in Germany and Poland

>>81039788
>>81039911
so there are tons of Jews in France

could that be apart of the problem?
>>
>>81037286
you /pol/ burgers have fallen for the "sweden and germany have the most immigrants" meme

when in fact it's been france for decades
>>
>>81040380
but where are the previous terrorist attacks in France from 2000 to 2010?

I don't recall hearing anything about it
>>
>>81040139
>so there are tons of Jews in France
>could that be apart of the problem?

No man. Muslims have no problem with Jews. That Jews did it meme is gone too far. Even in Middle East Muslims are blaming the unrest on the Zionists, not the Jews. They are two different things.

But its pretty much ISIS wants to put pressure on western countries that are bombing them. Because since the west started helping their allies in middle east with air support, ISIS started to lose alot of grounds.
>>
>>81042168
>But its pretty much ISIS wants to put pressure on western countries that are bombing them. Because since the west started helping their allies in middle east with air support, ISIS started to lose alot of grounds.
so what is the US to do?
>>
ISIS encouraged their followers to especially attack the French, this is common knowledge.
>>
>>81037286
France started the war against ISIS when ISIS threatened western interests in Iraq.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-deploys-aircraft-carrier-to-fight-isis-in-syria-and-iraq-a6722671.html
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.