[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When all seems hopeless, When Islam seems about to prevail, The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hope.jpg (106 KB, 556x768) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
106 KB, 556x768
When all seems hopeless,
When Islam seems about to prevail,
The winged hussars arrive

Eastern Europe is uncucked, they will help us in the west, won't you?
>>
>>81036889

This kind of shit

Mixing history and /Pol ignorance

is really boring and gay.
>>
File: no.gif (411 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
411 KB, 500x281
>>81036889
Not this time.
>>
>>81036889
Jacek, uspokój się
>>
>>81037230
This is really bad bait Guiseppi
>>
no fucking chance.
>>
>>81036889

After all you did supporting the commies and before that leaving us to dry in the face of German imperialism and other nations revisionism while letting the USSR form in the first place. And now making EU and buying our politicians to join it.

You can kindly go fuck yourselves and lie in the grave you dug up for yourselves.
>>
>>81038568
You think that the UK would even stand a chance against Russia.

There was nothing we could do. We won the first world war together too.
>>
>>81039581

>What is 1919
>What is Russia being split in so many bits
>>
>Polish scum get out of my UK REEE
>AAAAHHH SAVE ME POLAND
>>
>>81039791
>implying we could do anything about brest litovsk
>Implying the UK could keep down clemanceau and Wilson at Versailles

>>81040132
I never had an issue with them
>>
>>81040400

I understand the circumstances. And in reality I have no opinion on UK.

My issue more or less lies with France. Our supposed old ally that has not only fucked up but have been many times against us and our interests to hypocritical levels.

To be honest UK is safe, or at least has hope. France is dead, and I am actually glad the Krauts will be gone for good.
>>
>>81041086
I wish Versailles had ended that horrible fucking country. Like, Peace of Westphalia level

As for France, as much as I am obligated to hate them as it is part of being british, I can't help but feel bad watching them get fucked by Algerians.
>>
>>81041438

They more or less deserve it, and I don't mean the sandnigger "we got bombed" logic. But more or less the centuries of purpusly cucking themselves with Germany and for 'Murica.

And ending up with weaker and weaker governments each year.
>>
>>81041750

>centuries

I mean decades.
>>
>>81041750
Still, I don't like how all those poles, Austrians, Hungarians, Serbs, Croats and others who fought islam would technically be dying in vain because of a bunch of fifth columnist leftist filth.
>>
>>81042129

I don't think they died in vain, their nations are still here.

And I think we are witnessing the end of an era. And the beginning of a new dark age.

This has too much in common with both the 3rd Century AD and with 1920-30's.
>>
>>81042714
Probably, I still think we will be losing a great civilisation here.
>>
>>81043143

Start printing books, photos and find way to preserve film. And put them in a time capsule.

Because the thing is, if we did save the west now, it will only fall twice as hard in the next century.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.