[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are whites so Cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26
File: rtx1v9p9.jpg (330 KB, 1600x904) Image search: [Google]
rtx1v9p9.jpg
330 KB, 1600x904
>Terrorist attack happens
>A few buildings are lit up of the countries flag colors
>Some prayer services
>#NotAllMuslims
>REFUGEES WELCOME!

Why are white people so cucked? This is embarrassing.
>>
If this is real is fucking pathetic
>>
That's only a minority of liberals. Most people just dont give a fuck, last voting turnout in France was like 50%
>>
>>81035047
It's over senpai. There is no salvation in sight. The best thing you can do is stay vigilant and protect your families.
>>
>>81035047
Blame the men with the noses.
>>
jews
>>
>>81035047
It makes me embarrassed to be white honestly.

RACE WAR NOW
>>
Majority whites have no survival instinct, it's sickening to watch how self genocidal a group can be.
People have gotten too comfortable. Especially women who are shielded from the harsh reality of the nature of man.
They are the only group/race/tribe/specie on the planet that does not go in favor of their own self interests OUT OF FREE WILL.
Coddled people can't comprehend nationalism or dying for their country. They don't realize the sacrifice, blood, sweat and work put forth by their ancestors.
Wars harden people but wars on their soil turn them. Mass terrorist attacks will happen and people will grow fearful, angry and realize the error of their ways.

The future is going to be very dark.

Until the west wakes up and uncucks itself, it deserves to get hit like this every single day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
>>81035047
Well, our army is currently trying to improve the situation. We stopped Al-Qaeda in North Africa (Mali, Niger, Mauritanie, Burkina), we stopped the Muslim milicia in Centrafrique and we collaborate with the African armies against Boko haram. We're also bombing ISIS. It would be nice if the other Western powers actually help us instead of pretending to bomb isis.
>pic related, these niggers (Chadian army) who look like Far Cry 3 villains are doing a better work against jihadists than the UK are the US
>>
>>81035047
I swear to god I am one of the last sane people on this Earth.

I seriously cannot fucking believe people still spout the same stupid shit about "notallmuslims!", and act like they are saving the world. Western men have become so brainwashed it is truly unbelievable. Someday's I feel like I am in a dream. I am so fucking angry right now.

Is there seriously no hope of red pilling all these morons?
>>
>>81035047
If you think that refugees are the reason for today's attack and immigre you're a retard.
>>81036428
The elite troops you guys sent to Cote d'ivoire would buttfuck training camps in Lybia and Syria so hard. Hope Hollande takes the right choice.
>>
>>81035047

Western whites have been completely guilt-tripped and verbally neutered by groups seeking to disempower them. This is all part of the plan.
>>
>>81035378
Pretty much this
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-15.jpg (147 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-15.jpg
147 KB, 500x486
>>81035047
>Be France
>In the past two years there have been over 200 deaths caused by terrorists in France and over 500 injured.
>>
>>81036883
It's easier to fight in black Africa than in Maghreb/Middle-East though. The political implications of the interventions are much simpler.
>>
>>81035047
The problem is that leftcucks are literal attention whores who mostly uses social media. Most right wing doesn't even seem to care THAT much about twitter etc
>>
File: 14649773821081.jpg (316 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
14649773821081.jpg
316 KB, 1280x905
>>81035047
>Supply weapons to terrorists
>Prevents Russia to kill terrorists in Syria
>Support Ukrainian fascists
>The driver was a Ukrainian...
AHhhhAAAAhhhhAAAHHHHAAAAAA SYKA. Francois Hollande asshole and stupid idiot. I offer my condolences to all the French.
>>
>>81035378
That's true. It's sad.
>>
>be French
>get shot
>>
>>81035047
Honestly, because we embraced American melting pot capitalism.
>>
File: EiffelAckbar.png (196 KB, 765x402) Image search: [Google]
EiffelAckbar.png
196 KB, 765x402
Coming soon
>>
>>81037369
Meh. A security council mandate is all you need. If Jupe could get it against Ghaddafi you can do it again. Honestly most European Isis members were trained in Lybia. French army can raze that country in less than a week. Syria can be a tougher cookie with Russia being already there and all.
>>
>>81035047
The ((((elites))) have cucked white people.

We are done.
>>
File: france_isis.png (38 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
france_isis.png
38 KB, 690x711
>>81037773
>>
>>81035047
not all muslims!!!, why not let them speak for themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg
>>
Maybe 2-3 more attacks, maybe about 500 more innocents dead and people admit that there is a problem that needs to be dealt with. Lets consider this again in about 2 years.
>>
File: whats going on in this thread.jpg (13 KB, 305x385) Image search: [Google]
whats going on in this thread.jpg
13 KB, 305x385
>Greentext something something
>HUE HUE FUCK THOSE REFUGEES RIGHT GUYS
>The news reports come out and surprise, it's another fucking EU Nationals raised in the country they attacked. Again.

Even fedora wearing atheists-fags are better than the dumbass stormfront members shilling here.
>>
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NotAllMuslims&src=typd

It's literally only altright faglords using that hashtag.
>>
>>81036883
Enti mel 3askar ?
>>
>>81038046
How the fuck can 27% have a positive view of ISIS? Source?

>tfw get the truck captcha
>>
>>81036883
The French military is on the side of islam now but fortunately they will easily be defeated by the Russians or Americans or the Danes in a few years
>>
>>81038046
This post is obviously fake, however as someone who grew up in a suburban area i can tell you a LOT of young muslims are pro-ISIS
>>
>>81038046
this image looks like real BS
>>
>>81038587
24% ot French people are Muslims. Is that really hard to figure out?
>>
>>81038612
Lol no they arent . Do you live in some parallel word
>>
>>81037406
>Prevents Russia to kill terrorists in Syria
Not really. There is a strong pro-Russian movement in France, even in the high political sphere. You may not realize it, but a lot of French officials and a lot of French think you are a good power to counter the US influence (this attitude dates back to WW2). Don't forget that Poutine has the Légion d'honneur, and Obama has not. If we were the one to take the decisions in Syria, we would collaborate with you. Unfortunately, we are deployed in a lot of African countries so we can't contribute much in the coalition against ISIS. That's why we're not really influent on this front.
>>
>>81038612

>The Danish-Swedish Caliphate going to war with the French Caliphate

Cute thought, kuffar.
>>
>>81037854
We can deal with the military part, but the political side of the problem is much harder to handle. If we intervene directly in Libya or in Syria this will Fred the hate against France if we don't are very careful. In black Africa it's much simple : we go in, we kick their ass, we go out and the population don't care.
>>
>>81038872
>>81038875
Lets wait for smoke to clear, give it 2 months, then it will be back to usual as for 50 years, more imported niggers, arabs, indians, you name it non-french and happy celebration. I am not against Muslims, not even a little, but they should seriously fuck off from Europe, same goes for every other migrant, may it be American or even French, meaning French in Slovenia. We should stop covering out eyes, globalism is cancer, nothing good came from it besides some extra rich getting richer.
>>
>>81038587
>>81038872
>>81038875

Molyneux had exactly the same numbers. HHe usually doesn't pull stuff out of his ass, so I wouldn't disregard them right away.
>>
I haven't seen any #RefugeesWelcome for a long time
People moved on
The only thing we'll talk about years and years is the Ulvila murder case
>>
File: bien mémé.jpg (30 KB, 620x370) Image search: [Google]
bien mémé.jpg
30 KB, 620x370
>>81039014
>There is a strong pro-Russian movement in France, even in the high political sphere

The pro-Russian movement is amongst lower classes, the high spheres are all occupied by pro-zionists, i don't watch TV anymore but our ministers spit on Putin on EVERY occasion
>>
>>81035378
Thanks to the schools, media, and repressive society apathy is rampant everywhere, it's true.

The only public voice is the leftist voice really, except for those loud enough to break through the lefty bubble.
>>
>>81038612
Yeah right. They buttblasted Islamism in Centreafrique. They can bring Charles de Gaule rto Lybian shores and clean it like they did in Côte d'Ivoire.
>>81038550
Yep. Nothing more than a foor solider though. Would love to participate in a coalition or war on these Isis fuckers. If France declared war I'm sure my country the puppet state it is will join that war.
>>
>>81038612
>The French military is on the side of islam now but fortunately they will easily be defeated by the Russians or Americans or the Danes in a few years
We're the only western army to actually fight jihadists. When was the last time you guys successfully fought islamists ?
>>
File: XgyjOda.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
XgyjOda.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
watch this entire video series by this former army major/CIA intelligence chief who got fired for trying to warn his higher ups about islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

tl;dw the muslim brotherhood have infiltrated the left, and are using it to push their narrative and rhetoric. they found out that if you place the word "islamaphobe" right after "racist, sexist, homophobic", they could get the left to push their views without the left knowing, so over the last few years they've been placing pro-muslim brotherhood "scholars" into aide/intern/leadership positions in the left. its muslims using our open mindedness and trust to trick us, they're just using the left to implement sharia law. don't believe me? why did obama have a muslim iman at the dallas shooting memorial? why did our generals get a briefing on diversity from muslim brotherhood members? why was obama's "future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam" speech written by a muslim brotherhood member (who later got bombed in an airstrike against Al Qaeda), why does shillary have a muslim brotherhood member as one of her top aids? why are we destabilizing legit regimes in the middle east to "democratic moderate" muslims who only end up stabbing us in the back and joining daesh? why the fuck has the left and the media gone absolutely absurdly pro-muslim in light of all these attacks? its fucking obvious, the left has been infiltrated.
>>
>>81038398
Faggot those "EU nationals raised in the country they attacked" are always Muslim shitskins, just cus their parents were the "foreigners" allowed entry and the kids were born and raised in these white countries doesn't mean the kids aren't foreigners too. They are foreign by choice, and traitors who should be hung.
>>
>>81039931
Are you stupid ? Why would Erdogan fight ISIS ?
>>
>>81039620
Make the arabs do it and provide "tactical assistance". You control Tunisia and Algeria. If Hollande was patriotic he would force us to go to war on your behalf and guess what, our military wants to absolutely fuck these niggers in the ass.
>>
>>81035047
>covering up the entrance to a cafe so the owner can't do business
>>
>>81035047
SJWism is a product of decadence and complacency. The West has been mostly safe from foreign threats for 2-3 generations now; due to our fuckhuge military.

However, immigration and the rapid breeding of foreigners is bringing the enemy within our ranks.

Expect more and more deadly terrorist attacks unless solid (perhaps covert) white nationalist leaders are elected.
>>
File: 57357357.jpg (126 KB, 600x1308) Image search: [Google]
57357357.jpg
126 KB, 600x1308
is it time yet?
>>
>>81040182
Erdogan will fight ISIS if he figures that's faster way to resources than now, same for Israel. They have those mercenaries and they all connected to each other ass all the way to USA.
>>
File: 1467341720235.jpg (30 KB, 497x651) Image search: [Google]
1467341720235.jpg
30 KB, 497x651
>>81038153
This is what I've been saying the whole time. Just because they don't go out and shoot people doesn't mean they are not extremest. If you hold extremest views then you are an extremest even if you don't act on those views. You still support it. So to answer that guys question of what are they going to do deport us all? Yes you fucking piece of shit, all of you.
>>
File: 1467662548945.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467662548945.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>81040486
>our military wants to absolutely fuck these niggers in the ass.
nice metaphor, Carthage
>>
>>81039748
>The pro-Russian movement is amongst lower classes, the high spheres are all occupied by pro-zionists
The FN is clearly pro-Russian. A signifiant part of Les Républicains are pro-Russian (Sarko likes Russia, and all the Gaullists are pro-Russian). Mélenchon and the communists are pro-Russian. Even in the most zionist party of all, the PS, they are not really anti-Russian (Hollande said he didn't see Poutine as a threat recently while the NATO was sperging out against Russia as usual).
>>
>>81040182
>Erdogan
I'm talking about Tunisian and Algerian military.
We just had a joint exercice in the same conditions of Libya. If the UN and western forces supported us we can eradicate the 2nd biggest Isis stronghold. Russia can deal with Isis in Syria. If only your politicians stopped being slaves to House Al Saud.
>>
>>81040486
>You control Tunisia and Algeria

This is where you show the limits of your thinking, we don't fully control Tunisia or Algeria because the high sphere of your country are all Francophile.
>>
>>81040993
Sorry i thought your flag was Turkey
>>
>>81035047

Life is too comfortable. Too much to lose. I don't want to risk my high paying job by going against the PC narrative.

If life sucked for white people like it does for most third worlders and everyone had nothing to lose you'd be guaranteed of an uprising.
>>
just bought a machete off ebay from the USA

thats me sorted for the race war...just need a crusader helm now
>>
>>81040993
>defeating ISIS
You are a funny guy, but sadly you are mentally retarded. Russia/USA/UK couldn't defeat Afghanistan for 200 years. Those terroristic organizations grew like mushrooms after rain whenever somebody needs a war, they first need to destabilize the region to escape prosecution. USA is basically running Iraq now, including mines and opium trades. They want the same all over the world, all the way to Ukraine.
>>
File: Change we can not believe in.jpg (211 KB, 1000x839) Image search: [Google]
Change we can not believe in.jpg
211 KB, 1000x839
>>81040993
>>
>>81040486
>Make the arabs do it and provide "tactical assistance".
That's the spirit. It's not easy though, we must be very careful and we shouldn't rush it but when we will proceed, we will have to be very determined. The current problem is that we're already deployed in many countries, we don't have the military tools to deploy the army in another country.
>>
>>81041019
I'm not high up in the military but our high up are all trained in your schools. Our biggest commander was enrolled in Saint-Cyr. They want to buttfuck Lybia. We went though many joint exercises simulating a Libyan invasion. Our politicians are for sale. I assure you just a protection blanket fron the west and the military will buttfuck that shithole.
>>
>>81041603
cute.
>ban assault machetes and crusader helmets
>>
Literally faggot commentators on Globo News right now going:
>Not all muslims.
>Muslims are the biggest victims.
>Trump wants to fight this barbarian being just as barbaric.
>Hillary is such a rational and centered person.

Fuck these people man, I wish I could drop them all together in downtown Raqqa and let them see what the religion of peace does to them.

Holy fuck I wanna beat them to death.
>>
>>81040990
>A signifiant part of Les Républicains are pro-Russian
Sarko said good stuff about Russia only recently because he needs supports for 2017.

>Mélenchon and the communists are pro-Russian
Mélenchon is irrelevant, communists are absolutely not pro-Russia tho (especially young ones)

PS is 90% anti-Russian
>>
>>81035047
YOU'VE BeeN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^|
|JIHAD TRUCK | '|""";.., ___.
|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

ONCE YOU'VE BEEN HIT, YOU HAVE TO HIT 30-50 PEOPLE! IF YOU GET HIT AGAIN YOU'LL KNO YOUR REALLI halal! IF YOU BRAKE THE cHAIN, YOULL BE CURSED WITH UN*HALALNESS FOR 10 YEARS SO PASS IT HIT WHO EVER YOU THINK IS halal
I agree. white people ar ethe must cuckold pathetic people. America has an AMERICAN culture. if you are with it. you are strong. But if you are european. or say you are from their. Normally it means they are cuckolds.

Excluding eastern euros. they aint little bitches.
>>
File: vjsccTyZfSk.jpg (101 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
vjsccTyZfSk.jpg
101 KB, 807x605
>>81039748
I saw Gerard Depardieu in Russia. I shook his hand, but did not have time get an autograph.
>>
>>81041606
Nah if you cut the money flow they stop being profitable and people stop following them. If you establish a good enough blockade on them they will be reduced to a state of anger that will not harm others. You can't kill the idea but you can make them just feel it's not worth pursuing. Hafedh el Assad did it before.
>>
>>81035047

The west wants to die.
>>
>>81042019
Sarko has been pro-Russian for a long time, he gave the high cross of the Légion d'honneur to Poutine, made the Mistral deal with him. He was very concerned about the war in Georgia.
>>
>>81041941
I'm glad we don't have kebabs rapefugees here. With this kind of idiots we would be an easy prey.
>>
>>81035047
>cucked
i know i'm about to engage in a losing battle, but you do understand that you're using that word in a completely incorrect way, right?
>>
>>81041846
Why the fuck do you want to start another war? Why Libya? Don't you have enough wars down there already??
>>
>>81042511
Thing is he is also irrelevant.

The medias are all anti-Russia, every single journalist speaking on screen spits on Russia

And a lot of people have a bad opinion of Russia because they think Putin is a dictator
>>
File: 1468537666236.jpg (50 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1468537666236.jpg
50 KB, 640x428
>>81041941
>>
File: 1468511318572.jpg (55 KB, 652x405) Image search: [Google]
1468511318572.jpg
55 KB, 652x405
>>81036883
Immigration of pooples having quad nationality and hating you for sentimental feeling is not a good idea.
>>
>>81041846
Are your military strong enough to help us in Libya ? I know that the Algerians have a very strong military but, except them, there are very few effective armies in North Africa. So far, our only useful allies have been Chad and Algeria. I'm not very aware of the situation in Tunisia.
>>
>>81042838
They are where the Isis fighter in Europe train in. Raze their training camps and the terrorists in Europe will have to go to Syria. Do you honestly think a twink muslimfag would go to Syria after living in France his whole life? They go to Lybia because it is stable enough for terrorists and there is no immediate danger there. They wouldn't travel to Syria. A terrorist without gun knowledge and tactical training is nothing to worry about.
Also a war to correct the outcome of a failed war isn't always a bad idea.
>>
>>81042342
Afghanistan war started in 1813
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Afghanistan
And ever since there is war, because Afghanistan got precious stones, some used in computers and they have nice international drug trade, where Americans and their organizations supervise everything, Turkey is in it, Israel is in it. Those are mercenary wars, there are no sides like in bible adventures between Christian/Jew/Muslim, they don't care who they kill as long as the reach their goal of ownership over land and resources. Old Bush was there, new Bush was there, Israel is constantly in war for thousands of years, before Americans came to Vietnam, there were French...etc. World is run by capitalists, internationalists, that's the problem, they all connected to each other ass and they play games with people. Countries need to have borders, need to establish organization and control. This whole thing is solvable easily, like any crime city in USA, but they don't want to solve it, they want to push drugs and wars. We could now raise punishment for economic crime in EU, but instead they lowered it, to allow more steal. We could raise punishment for rape, like for example cutting dicks for some time for rape, that would reduce rape in Germany in no time, but we won't be doing that, because they don't care about solving crime or wars. Any war will stop once you sell your land and resources, likewise the same every crisis stopped in every EU country once we sold banks.
>>
>>81043314
Our elite troops are trained in the same schools as yours. We always run joint exercises in Ukraine, Lebanon and Algeria. We aren't as strong as Algeria but we can progress realistically and hold their capital for as long as we want because we already cleared our own back porche from radical islamists.
>>
>>81042858
There were several members of the Assemblée Nationale who visited Assad in the past few years. The thing is, our media are anti-Russian currently, but they are not pro-US either. And we had cordial relations with Russia during the Cold war, there are strong links left (economical, cultural, political, historical links). The Mistral deal was a good example. Remember that nobody wanted to cancel the deal, Hollande was just too much a cuck to not obey Merkel
>>
>>81043610
I know what you're saying. I said in this thread that the French politicians need to stop being sellouts and think patriotically. Hollande needs to man up. If they take decisions for the wellbeing of their citizens instead of the big money they can eradicate the problems there.
>>
>>81043480
> A terrorist without gun knowledge and tactical training is nothing to worry about.

That's basically people who run amok. And they kill dozens of people, the guy with the fucking truck will kill over 100 people. And I don't know about Anders Breiviks training, but he also killed over 70 people.

They are dangerous. In the right situation and/or with the right weapons. - The disarmed and cucked population in crowded areas will pose no resistance and it is a Turkey(pun) shoot.
>>
>>81035367
The day after they were outside the Bataclan holding hands singing Beatles songs like faggots.
>>
I have a theory...after WWI and WWII (and dozens of other wars in Europe), the Alpha Male gene in Europe has been almost completely eradicated.

The "men" who were too sickly or too cowardly to fight avoided death and reproduced.

Btw, I spent 15 years in Europe, which helped me form this theory. A very small number of Alpha males. Very small.
>>
>>81035047

the same reason you do nothing is the reason others do nothing

what can you do without organisation and leadership? and certain people destroy anything that could become that before it can work.
>>
>>81035047
There is no such thing as free will

The plebe average populace is programmed by media and environment.

The elites want globalism.
>>
>>81036331
^This this this ffs this^
>>
>>81044403
If you honestly think that what happened today is the maximum of what Isis can do then you're deluded. If the floodgates open and they are getting there through Lampedusa your shit together Italy btw) Isis can control a full on gueriilla warfare in Europe.
>>
>>81041603

bin that knife lad
>>
>>81044571

Why do German nationalists nothing against leftists?

I only know so far is one British MP dead.
>>
i wonder what excuse the left is going to use this time.

>not every muslim!
>arms found in the back of the truck! more guncontrol!
>ughh i cant believe racists are exploiting this! people died!
and my personal favorite:
>that's not a muslim! he just wanted to make muslims look bad!
>>
>>81042838
Libya is a big factor of instability in the region because we fucked up during our intervention in 2011.
>>81043868
Good. We will need strong local allies to improve the situation in the Maghreb. Our intervention in the Sahel was very instructive on this matter.
What is the opinion of the Tunisian people toward France ?
>>
>>81035047
The kikes stole our hearts and minds
They stole generations of our people away from us
>>
>>81035367
>MS13
>>
>>81035047
bc they want a multiculti country, basically "AMERICA"
>>
File: HonkHonk.jpg (602 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HonkHonk.jpg
602 KB, 1280x720
>>81035047

>something something religion of peace
>something racist white males something
>Ooga booga lives mupdadodidda
>Donald Trump is literally Hitler

More on CNN at 11
>>
>>81045210
They don't care for it outside of those rich enough to travel there for shopping. Most people here hate Isreal and America but nothing against the French. And btw Jupe fucked up your intervention mandate in Libya. He could've called for a land attack coalition and Algeria would've gone withit because at the time they needed to secure their borders.
>>
>>81044914
You said not dangerous. Killing over a hundred people is not dangerous to you? Top kek.
>>
File: 1468188334535.jpg (48 KB, 397x573) Image search: [Google]
1468188334535.jpg
48 KB, 397x573
>>81045210
Sarkozy is just disgusting. Attacks Libya and fucks it up, because he is an arrogant imbecile. He shills for metessinage and marries the whitest of the white models. Piece of pseudo-aristocratic shit. AND a kike on top of it.
>>
>>81042838
>start another war
>start
I got news for you Germany.
>>
>>81044326
We need milita that goes house to house and kills politicians, especially those at top of EU, since they are bunch of idiots placed there by international financial elites to have bunch of non-protesting weak, corrupt retards who think they are smart or they are bribed, perhaps both.
>>
>>81045743
>And btw Jupe fucked up your intervention mandate in Libya. He could've called for a land attack coalition and Algeria would've gone withit because at the time they needed to secure their borders.
This. An intervention with just planes was doomed to fail. We didn't control anything about what was going on on the ground.
>>
>>81046683
Yeah, good luck with that.

(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>81046272
Dangerous would be Isis taking a city fully. They did that here and it was a painful year to remove these fuckers from it. I joined the military after that operation ended but my seniors said that was the ugliest thing they've seen.
>>
>>81035047

Europeans are pathetic people. Back when I used to play video games I used to play ArmA with a group of Euros, many of them were Swedes. They stopped talking to me when I pointed out that Muslims were a problem in their countries and the world. Since when did Europeans become so weak and stupid?
>>
>>81046597
Yep. Sarko is an idiot. Hollande is weak. Mélenchon is irrelevant. Le Pen does not have the experience nor the long term vision to lead us. That's sad
>>
>>81047006
If you look through history, any time back, may it be 100 years or 3000 years, nothing ever changed unless you killed the ruling class. They won't stop shitting up world on their own, since for one they are afraid themselves to lose job or lives. They are all Christians anyway, so we will do them favor, they can see god sooner.
>>
>>81046683
Or military forces can take things in their own hands. De Gaule did it. Russians did it. The military should be serving the people not the ruling class.
>>
>>81046778
>>81045743
Not only that, but the whole refugee thing started getting out of control when everyone realized you could just float from Libya to Lampedusa in a day. A competent EU could have set up a coalition to capture some harbors and set them up as buffer zones / refugee camps and look like heroes, with minimal cost and lots of Arab backing. It was basically begging for an intervention, but all of Europe was trying not to be the first one to speak up about anything because they might get shackled with more of the problem.
>>
>>81047278
See>>81039975
>>
>>81047451
Elrick Irastorza Is the man your country needs in my opinion. But you fags always want to keep it civilian rule only. If you continue that way you're going to doom.
>>
>>81047131
I saw the images of them when they took Raqqa back in 2013 or 14 I believe. Chopped of heads, heads on pikes. 100% medieval savagery. I still don't understand why the west did nothing, but spout memes like #assadmustgo. This whole area will drag Europe into the war. And who here will fight? The nu-males and leftist? Jesus...
>>
>>81047737

And? Your military fights for Nato aka American interests. It does nothing about the problem within your nation. They serve the same politicians who brought Muslims over en masse. You have a good military, but what good is it if it's not being used properly?
>>
>>81047579
We can't be on every front. The UK, you, Italy and Germany should really move your ass abbout the situation in North Africa
>>
File: huda-jama-kosti.jpg (92 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
huda-jama-kosti.jpg
92 KB, 660x400
>>81047456
See this, how we solved crime in Slovenia and reduced crime to 0.3, we simply had to kill all traitors who were working with foreigners, may it be Nazis, Americans, doesn't matters. Of course they cried in EU about it, but it was war, we didn't actually start it. Graves and holes always need to be filled with rich people. It's pointless to kill some farmers around Afghanistan.
>>
>>81047579
We did refugee camps in our south for years. You know what the Libyan fuckers did after being served food for 2years? They fucked bombed it. They deserve being controlled by the UN like it was before Ghaddafi stolethe power in the 60s.
>>
>>81047454
Yeah, great. Now you've killed the leadership: who forms the government? You're literally creating Libya after Gadaffi got killed. Just without radical Islam. - Oh wait, that's wrong: we got wahabists here, too.

What you could have is a military coup annd interrim military dictatorship until a new government ist formed. But there is by far not enough support for that.
>>
>>81035047
I can't take this faggotry anymore, SOMETHING GOTTA GIVE.
>>
>>81048023
The islamists problem is international. If we want to fix it, we have to intervene in many places around the world. North Africa is one of those fronts. Our army is actually doing a good job there.
>>
>>81037399
Well, look trump and his twitter. All he does is acknowledge the fact that something bad happen'd and that he'll do the right thing. And those messages get over 20k likes. Its literally the same thing over and over. 'Oh, what happen'd is horrible lets stand together and ill fix the problem!" Other candidates are guilty too.
>>
>>81048023
>Your military fights for Nato aka American interests.
Also this is not true. We're fighting alone. No NATO bullshit. It's more about Françafrique.
>>
>>81048375
Seems to me that at least every 100 years you have to kill some politicians to clean up what good nature of friendships allows into system, else your country is going to kill you, your family and innocent people. We come to the point in EU where we don't even prosecute financial crime any longer, we have rotten fruit on shelves and they were selling horse meat for cow meat all over EU. Come on now, it's time. Gaddaffi was actually a guy who solved problems aka killed the cancer, but then they killed Gadaffi and all tribes fallen apart, also African hordes came through. The elite needs cheap labour, they are replacing us, since that's what they do when they sold everything, all our industry, now next step is to import foreigners. Then they will run away, but we can kill them before or hunt them, else you going to have WW3 on your head.
>>
>>81048031
Subsaharian Africa isn't a direct issue and North Africa is a French infuelnce zone historically.
>>81048043
An Islamist kill in never enough. You need to kill enough of them and cutt the funding that goes through their mosques enough that being a fighter isn't an alluring prospect anymore.
>>81048021
The whole world was in the wrong when the Arabian spring started. Fuck the globalists that started it.
>>81048375
You give it to an arab colaition to rule it through a transition period by a mandate from the UN. Algerian/Tunisian and Egyptian army with enough western "tactical assistance " can and will buttfuck Islamists and Wahabism in that region.
>>
>>81047885
Since the Putch in Alger in 1961, the army is not involved in the political things anymore.
>>
>the same fucking day
>>
>>81048522
I wonder if there is someone ballsy enough in a country with enough clout(UK and higher) that will cut funding from Saudi Arabia and Qatar towards Wahabism and Islamists mosques and training camps.
>>
>>81049509
Which is a big fucking mistake. De Gaule was wrong in that decision and every historian thinks that. The military are the strongest protectors of the peuple. To have them completely stand aside while their countryman get fucked is absurd to me.
>>
>>81049590
Hijabs are illegal in France. In the current atmosphere of terrorism, the politicians won't be able to abolish this law, it would cause too much reactions. And the EU don't have any executive power so it's not like we actually had to listen to them.
>>
>>81049394
Ye, I think the whole region should just move back to some form of nationalism instead of religions zealot and jihad shit. And the Soviet Union doesn't exist anynmore so noone but hardcore hardliners in Washington and maybe Zionists would care, if these Middle Eastern states became pro Russian.
>>
>>81049394
And I always kew the Arab Spring would lead to nothing but radical Islam and civil war from the start. Of course the western intellectuals, it becomes a meme..., said: that's too pessimist. Let's paint hearts and flowers and evverything will be just fine. Naive. Or worse.
>>
>>81050146
I agree with you, especially since our military leaders are currently doing a good job overseas while our political leaders are failing hard in France. The République always stood thanks to the army since it's creation.
>>
>>81049590
EU is retarded and disgusting, burger. I hope it falls apart or the entire leadership is replaced. I despise them completely.
>>
>>81049749
I would do it immediately. I'm not a politician though... And for our politicians: they are weak, greedy, and cowards always needy for the next vote and only concerned about their image. The funding should be a huge thing and exposed by the media, but it's just a sidenote.
>>
>>81050346
Oh no you don't want arab nationalism either. Think Abd Ennaser. The thing that would work best would be a military and bureaucratic goverment. No party shit just meritocracy.
Also the population of many arab countries outside of the gulf region is pro russian.
>>
what ever happened to the good old days when we would colonize whoever we wanted and kept the ethnics in check?
>>
File: 1468546234001.jpg (364 KB, 1410x921) Image search: [Google]
1468546234001.jpg
364 KB, 1410x921
>>81035047
>>
>>81051017
Nasser was pretty good though. The problem with strong leader like him is that as soon as they're gone, everything fall apart
>>
>>81051017
If that works, so be it: but Arabs being Arabs I have my doubts, if they can pull off meritocracy with all the clan nepotism and if you can get the Muhammed out of their heads for a work day.

If the whole region goes under, it certainly would drag us down aswell.

And what you are suggesting is basically what was in Egypt before the Muslim Brotherhood took over? With a little more meroticracy?
>>
White people are just literally pathetic at this point.

Proof that if you dont stand for anything you will fall for nothing
>>
>>81050939
Your military is far too soft. Our military took control of the country for 6 months when they felt that the political climate was against the population. They even pressed hard enough and now the military is an independent branch of the executive power. They don't answer to anyone but the people not the PM or the president. But for some reason Europeans think military = bad.
>>
>>81035047
It's actually the French's fault. French Post-Modernism basically introduced Cultural Marxism in a palatable why for democratic socialist European nations. Add in some hefty butthurt guilt over WW2 (French still don't consider we "saved" them, they Liberated themselves) and you get what we have now
>>
>>81051574
#jesuiscadavre
>>
File: 1468288448114.jpg (268 KB, 1400x1048) Image search: [Google]
1468288448114.jpg
268 KB, 1400x1048
>>81052434
Yeah, I know. Our military is a disgrace at the moment...especially if you remember that we used to have the strongest in the entire world. And it's not just the military, it's the people, too. Too comfy, too save, to pacifist.

>But for some reason Europeans think military = bad.
>>
>>81052434
Yep. And it worked in Lebanon before the whole civil war. Also these countries need to ban religion in administration, studies and politics. We had a whole bureaucratic goverment back in 2013 but with enough money from Qatar it went down because real life shills are a thing and international law doesn't allow you to go through diplomatic bags.
>>
>>81052434
>But for some reason Europeans think military = bad.
It's not really the case in France, that's why our army is still relevant. In most of the other European countries, the armies have been very deteriorated since the end of the Cold war though.
>>
>>81052768
Hitler was a long time ago. Is the world retarded enough to give Europe to the goatfuckers because of the sins of a century ago?
>>
>>81052768
Well you have a nice big E.U army forming soon which will want to test it's capabilities.
>>
LMAO @ this Tunisian monkey telling its masters how to kills his people

did your French grandfather rape your Tunisian grandmother ?
>>
>Tunisian flag

>French mongrel rapebaby

no wonder so many Tunisians joined ISIS
>>
File: German_rule_of_law.jpg (86 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
German_rule_of_law.jpg
86 KB, 634x425
>>81053117
It seems so. I have asking me this same question a hundred times. But you must not forget: many of them also hate white Europeans, thhe European culture and traditions. Many of them cheer the abolishment of European peoples and cultures.

And the holocaust literally became a religion and a mental illnes in my country. Same ideology with Sweden just without Auschwitz.

see pic related >>81046597
>>
>>81053021
You military works in Africa well. But on your hometurf they are fucked. Your military is closing schools. Even the 14 Jullet parades that I loved as a kid are not the same anymore.
>>
>>81052874
I have to go, it's late here. Good luck if you're still in the military, the next years won't be easy for you.
>>
Because civilized whites have not experienced barbarism in quite some time so they genuinely believe in the power of compassion to subdue their enemies, since that's what the Christian religion teaches, submission. I don't know why both of you slave-cuck religions even bother killing one another.
>>
>>81041941

When they will blame the trucks? I don't watch TV News, they are disgusting.
>>
>>81053354
>Isis
>my people
Lamo @your thinking fag. We don't have enough international clout to intervene in Lybia. You fags provide that and Algerian + Tunisian forces will buttfuck these fags. But whatever keep losing citizens because you're too fier to think you need others. Next thing you know Notre de Dame de la ga rde becomes an Isis mosque.
>>
>>81041941

i think this monkey is trying to communicate with us
>>
>>81054501

you're a French rapebaby

The French came to Tunisia and murdered the muslims and raped some locals

you are the product of French rape, listen to you, you are the same as the French, calling African niggers, promoting secularism

there is litterally no difference between you and the cumskins

I bet you have light eyes, you product of French rape
>>
File: 1468456408370.jpg (133 KB, 900x823) Image search: [Google]
1468456408370.jpg
133 KB, 900x823
>>81055131
>>mudslime shitskin in France detected

You will get deported soon.
>>
>>81055131
But you're wrong anon. You can't be more arab than me. I literally waived my French citizenshop to join the Tunisian military. I don't think anything of France. I just want to uncuck my country.
>>
>>81040115
wew lad, just started watching.
>>
>>81035047
White people deserved to be tortured for their stupidity.

No form of life in the universe is this cucked.
>>
The moment we took over the world we gave up on caring anymore. Nature hates non-competitors. Don't worry, a new master race will arise. It'll probably be from genetic engineering, but W/E.
>>
>>81055983

you're litterally calling for France to intervene in Africa and asking for Arabs to fight blacks

your hypocrites French genetics are showing
>>
>>81036331
Good video.
>>
I don't understand why the Left in Europe doesn't start raping refugees. I get why the Right doesn't. The Right believes in cultural superiority. They wouldn't do that regardless of circumstances. So why wouldn't the Left, who vehemently spews moral relativism, step down from their pedestal and rape an immigrant?
Are they still trying to assert their cultural superiority by refusing to rape like another cultural?
That's racist.
>>
>>81035047

Blame the goyim who fall for every jewish swindle
>>
>>81056591
Isis aren't black anon. Isis are arabs like me. We are the only ones that can eradicate them without their kin having hatred. I'm only speaking pragmatism.
I don't know why but I have a feeling you're an Ahmed living in France instead of coming back and fighting for your country.
>>
File: 1460152025157.jpg (717 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460152025157.jpg
717 KB, 1200x1200
>>81041403
Same here. PC is death to anyone who wants to rebel, because it's selective and only affects a tiny minority who get punished for rebelling against the anti-white narrative. The other whites see that you gain nothing by promoting white identity and lose everything: your job, your social status, probably your marriage and friends too.

If I rebelled against my PC masters today, I would be fired from my high-paying job and they would still be in power tomorrow.

It's going to require a mass uprising by whites who are disenfranchised and suffering discrimination, and that will only happen once whites are in a minority in power...and hence the uprising will be too late. The non-whites in power will be quite ruthless in suppressing whites once the tables have turned.
>>
>>81035908
Partially, the real problem is the dumbshit left. They need to be wiped out before we all die
>>
>>81036428
Maybe invade your own country, moron
>>
>>81040537
>the cafe was shot up the night before and wouldnt be open anyways
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.