[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow, on literally every single TV channel: >"First
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1468303367975.gif (2 MB, 281x203) Image search: [Google]
1468303367975.gif
2 MB, 281x203
Tomorrow, on literally every single TV channel:

>"First of all, let us start off by saying that this attack has nothing to do with Islam, and we condemn any implication that it might"
>>
File: 100%NotAJew.png (45 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
100%NotAJew.png
45 KB, 317x293
>let this be calling for the people to rally together to fight ignorance and extremism.
>>
>>81028843
The real victims are the Muslims who will now face stepped up Islamophobic attacks.
Just think of all those shootings and bombings done against Muslims.
Here, I'll make a list
>
>
>
>
Really makes you contrarian like me huh?
Fuck those old racists who disagree with me, especially my parents.
>>
If all 1.6 gorillion Muslims were terrorists you'd be dead already. Checkmate, Drumpfkins
>>
>>81028843
>Islam then claims responsibility for the attack

>T-they are the real victims we can't insult them like the good people they are! #NotAllMuslims

>IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU ARE A WHITE BIGOT.
>>
>>81029659
>couldn't think of one ISIS attack against muslims

are you retarded?
>>
File: 1449801745822.png (2 MB, 983x1073) Image search: [Google]
1449801745822.png
2 MB, 983x1073
>Open TV
>Erdogan's bald head on every partisan channel
>"We condemn the attacks but must not let our Muslim brother and sisters suffer a backlash"
>no comment on how Islam is related to this at all
>same thing every channel
>forgotten in a week

You people don't realize how lightly this stuff is taken over here, it's really another part of the world
>>
File: 1467283903607.gif (80 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1467283903607.gif
80 KB, 350x263
>LET US THIS BE A REMINDER THAT THE REFUGEES ARE FLEEING FROM THESE PEOPLE
>>
>>81030334
Turcule... Mancatzasi gurita de animal ce esti
>>
>THIS TRAGEDY JUST SERVES TO ILLUSTRATE THE KINDS OF TERRORS THE AVERAGE BLACK AMERICAN FACES TODAY. #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>>
ARMS

ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

BAN ARMS
>>
>the attacks in france are a reminder that we must all step up and unite against terrorism, both christians and muslims
>>
File: France.png (1 MB, 719x979) Image search: [Google]
France.png
1 MB, 719x979
>>81028843
Not real Muslims, every time.
>>
>>81032608
de obicei insectele mananca din gura unui animal, bravo idiotule
>>
>>81028843
Tomorrow the hashtag #NotAllMuslims will be top trending on Twatter to be honest
>>
>>81029659
>what are drones
>>
File: baghdad-ass-up.jpg (168 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
baghdad-ass-up.jpg
168 KB, 500x620
>>81028843
>Before we pray for the victims and their families
>Let us talk extensively about the blowback damage
>Caused by angry white men on the innocent muslim community
>Here is a reminder that Islam should not be blamed and that we vow to improve our laws against hate speech
>We will set up behaviour adjustment camps to create social tolerance
>We'll also improve tax because you will need to pay for this along with the millions refugees coming in who need housing and have a lot more children on avarage.
>>
>>81028843
>>81028843
It doesn't have anything to do with Islam.
>>
>>81029856
Yes, but in the process of blowing themselves up, they would be dead as well, so it would be a world I can live with.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.