[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened in Nice is horrible, I can't comprehend people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: wojak4.jpg (42 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
wojak4.jpg
42 KB, 569x510
what happened in Nice is horrible, I can't comprehend people who joke about it. Really.
>>
>>81018461
Wrong board then, friendo.
>>
>>81018461

Same. I was cold about the others but the numbness is wearing off

The video of the dead people in the street. There was an old woman crawling, I assume next to her dead husband.

Every dead person was a son, daughter, mother, or father to someone. They had a family who loved them. A family that was probably in the 100 IQ range and thus making it even more painful, compared to idiotic arabs and persians

I am sick to my stomach and angry. I hope the Western world unites and deports every last muslim from our lands. Bomb Islam
>>
>>81019013
Damn, my story and thoughts were pretty similar

(btw your post escalated fucking quickly bro)
>>
Virtue signalling does nothing to address the issue.
What's happening is horrible, but the predictable reaction from the regressive left has become clichéd, that is what is being mocked.
>>
ATTENTION

This thread is a designated safe space for newfriends who cannot handle reality yet. Please no bully them.

ATTENTION
>>
>>81019013
>bomb islam
how the fuck are you going to bomb a religion, numbnuts?
>>
>>81018461
What happened in Horrible is nice. I can't comprehend people who don't joke about it. Really.
>>
File: 1410567451232.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1410567451232.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>81018461
Kill them before they kill us.
>>
>>81018461

I was joking as people were jumping out of the towers on 9/11 ... what else am I going to do?

I laugh so I won't cry.
>>
A friend of mine was there. He said he was okay on whatsapp.

He didn't appreciate my attempt to lighten the mood.
>>
The final trigger needed is backlash against the people causing this. Assassinate a french globalist traitor someone, do it.
>>
>>81018461
Glad you made this thread the dead and their families must feel way better now.

kys
>>
it would be interesting too see the faces of the people who find this event funny on 4chan.

I bet they all look similar to one another.
>>
>>81020188

Leveling Mecca is a good start, fudgepacker.
>>
File: 1468409311119.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1468409311119.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
Stay strong french lads
>>
True, it's not very Nice.
>>
>>81018461
Comedy is our only escape, liberals are destroying the world and we can't do shit about it
>>
>>81018461
I know right, just thinking of all the muslims who will be unfairly blamed for it makes my heart sink
>>
>>81020848
go ahead and do it. you're nothing but empty words, kid. go start killing muslims and blacks in your community you fucking retard. oh but you won't. you're a pussy who wants brownie points from /pol/ because you don't fit in with regular society. dumb pussy. the day of the rope awaits you.
>>
>>81018461
Nice sentiment you have there. I agree.
>>
>>81018461
Are you new or something?
>>
If the French didn't want to die they wouldn't try to aquire muslims.
I don't really see the problem.
>>
>>81020188
Start with the rock.
Once that spot is glassed start rounding up all angry muslims.
Put them in camps or ghettos and starve them to death.
>>
Ban assault trucks
>>
File: 1463785806290.jpg (36 KB, 476x367) Image search: [Google]
1463785806290.jpg
36 KB, 476x367
>>81018461
It's called "Galgenhumor" in german. It means that a situation is so shitty and fucked up that the only thing left is to joke abput it.
>>
>>81021349
>go ahead and do it. you're nothing but empty words, kid. go start killing muslims and blacks in your community you fucking retard. oh but you won't. you're a pussy who wants brownie points from /pol/ because you don't fit in with regular society. dumb pussy. the day of the rope awaits you.

Any sort of revenge attack would only hurt the deportation cause. Sane, rational people want muslim deportation. Muslims are the idiots who think public terror attacks will work in their favor
>>
>>81018461
It is easy to desensitize yourself to something you can't comprehend in the first place, because you have never experienced it or anything like it.
>>
>>81018461
Because we're 4chan, the internet hate machine. We must preserve our name and be edgy as hell.
>>
>>81021349

Sounds like you're the one with empty words fairy, because I'm not too sure what you're trying to prove ITT. You're just as bad as the children on social media sucking muslim and black dick nowadays.

I mean jesus man, step outside and stop projecting your own impulsive, social angst.
>>
>>81020188
With a lot of bombs
>>
>>81019573

Yeah it's true. I'm mad and sad

We need to violently enforce our peaceful ways. To allow muslims to live in our countries is a form of violence. We allow innocents to be killed by these idiot dogs... immigrants serve as political pawns for the globalists and the Left, nothing more. They're selling your lives for their elections and their business partners
>>
Please tell me there is a video of these people getting blown the fuck out.
>>
>>81021940
Of course you have a word for this.
>>
>>81021940
It's the same phrase in English. "Gallows humor"
>>
File: 1429822320493.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1429822320493.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>81018461

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
>>
>>81023308
we're kinda expierenced with shitty situations
>>
>>81021940
Gallows humor in english. When all you see ahead of you is a noose you can either shit yourself in terror or go out smiling. And even if you cant, you're making situation less painful for everyone watching.
>>
#nice
>nice
top lel
>>
>>81019986

Joking about deaths isn't handling reality either
>>
>>81018461
every single thread on /pol/ is making jokes about unimaginably horrible things. if you think this is different you dont know how bad it really is
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (44 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
44 KB, 620x465
If you don't laugh at terror and death, they will win
t. Justin Trudeau
>>
>>81023622

Stay strong senpai

This is the same war. the Left's useful idiots took these lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
>>
>>81023197
True, true. democracy is weak when people can't be self aware and just follow populism.
>>
>/pol/
>not a misanthrope
>not thinking they wanted this
>not aware that nothing will change
>thinking crying about things you can't undo does anything

Really, it's to early to joke? Get the fuck off this board faggot.
>>
It's a collective coping mechanism.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (22 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
22 KB, 360x400
>>81018461
I don't think it's funny. I don't think it's funny that leftist elites are destroying Europe. I don't find it the slightest bit amusing that these FUCKING LEFTIST GLOBALIST FUCKERS ARE WILLFULLY ALLOWING CITIZENS TO GET SLAUGHTERED LIKE ANIMALS WHILST HOLDING UP THEIR FUCKING NOSES WITH SOME IMAGINED BLOATED SENSE OF MORAL HIGH GROUND. FUCK THESE PEOPLE, MERKEL, TRUDEAU, OBAMA, HILARY, ALL THE PRO-EU FAGGOTS, FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH.
>>
>>81024350

F
U
C
K
This fella guy, he ain't my friend buddy
>>
>>81026366
this, you either laugh or sink into madness
>>
>>81020188
The same way Nazism was bombed out of existence. I suggest starting with the black cube
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.