[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paid BLM "brake checks".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1636

Good time to invest in a dash cam.
>>
>>81017723
Don't know how it works there, but here, if you rear end a car for whatever reason, its your fault. So how about you guys learn to drive, don't be tailgating retards and leave enough room to let the car in front of you enough room to safely stop.

Don't get me wrong, deliberately causing accidents is shit tier behavior, but its shit tier behavior you can protect yourself from if you have enough maturity to drive defensively.
>>
>>81019155
Not if someone cuts you off, then slams on their brakes. It can happen very quickly, and regardless of how vigilant/skilled a driver may be, such a tactic could lead to an unavoidable accident.
>>
This is why you use a dashcam.
>>
>>81019155
Nope. If there's no witnesses then they're probably going to assume you're at fault, but if you have a dash cam to prove they cut you off and slammed their breaks on, they're completely liable. Hell, it's actually criminal reckless driving in addition to whatever civil suits you get. And if they can even casually prove that it was intentionally, you're looking at attempted murder.
>>
How common are dashcams in the USA?
>>
>>81022450

Becoming much more common as they continue to get cheaper. A quality unit can be had for less than $80 nowadays. Pretty cheap insurance.
>>
think I'll just hit up /o/ and see which ones they'd recommend...
>>
>>81022450
Most professional drivers don't even have them, much less regular commuters
>>
>>81017723
#NukeMecca
>>
>>81017723
On the trucks?
>>
>>81022877

I can't recommend one enough, it feels useless for most of the time but the one day you need the footage and remember that you have it, you'll actually feel good when you would have otherwise felt helpless.
>>
>>81023119
>>81023458

We have "local" friends with this sort of experience, what do you do rusbro
>>
Subhumans damage other peoples cars
>>
File: prance1.png (312 KB, 1090x1087) Image search: [Google]
prance1.png
312 KB, 1090x1087
>>81019155
yea, it's like that in leafville. If you rear end somebody, you are considered at fault for not leaving enough room (clearly bullshit)

But if you want to give your dog a blowjob, that is completely legal.
>>
>>81017723
>rides ass
>cries
Funny. Ive never once ridden ass in all my life. And guess what. Im a literal faggot
>>
>>81019155
Kiwi please stop If you have a dash cam that shows they deliberately this they're liable Don't defend a bunch of niggers
>>
>>81024422
Hearty chuckle.
>>
>>81017723
Time to buy a big white truck.
>>
Anyone have an actual source for this?
>>
>>81017723
Good time to have a gun too.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.