[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bodycam Video Shows Police Shooting Of Unarmed 19-Year-Old In Fresno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/14/485999643/bodycam-video-shows-police-shooting-of-unarmed-19-year-old-in-fresno

>The reaction to Noble's death has been controversial. Conservative news outlets and some of Noble's friends have argued that if Noble had been black instead of white the case would have been more widely covered.

>California.
>>
>>81014785
>Literally "Hands up, don't shoot."
>Zero media coverage, solely because it does not advance the Civil War II narrative.
>>
>>81014785
Act like a nigger, get shot like a nigger. Instead of outrage this should be shown everywhere as how not to react when police have a gun pointed at you.
>>
>>81014785
Burgers... what the fuck
>>
hahahahahahahaa
fking niggers cant listen
>>
>>81014785
why was he walking towards armed cops while hiding one of his hands? Were they supposed to take the risk of him stabbing them? Dont be a dumb ass and this wont happen.
>>
>>81016118
The guy was white and it was suicide by cop.
>>
>get shot 3 times
>still reach for your dick
>get shot again

this was obviously suicide by cop
>>
first shot was ok

but the second? the dude got shot two times and is fucked up, how is he supposed to put is hands up? am i missing something here?
>>
>>81015954
>>81016118

not only did you retards not watch the video, but you clearly didnt even read the OP. low iq.
>>
>>81015146
>>Literally "Hands up, don't shoot."
You mean "literally one hand up one hand behind the back don't shoot?"
>>
webm where
>>
>>81014785
The kid had a fucking death wish. He deliberately posed a thread to the officers involved with full intention of getting shot. No one should be charged here.
>>
>>81018865
threat*
>>
File: 1415746458466.png (180 KB, 453x332) Image search: [Google]
1415746458466.png
180 KB, 453x332
>police murder people like Kelly Thomas
>never hear about it
>No protests
>No violent response

The justice system in this country is fucked.
>>
He dindu nuffin
>>
Truck driver behaved in the exact opposite way you should with officers. Intentionally concealing his hands even after directed a dozen times not to do so, not following police orders to lay down. He was asking for it.
>>
>>81014785
I'm tired of seeing our youth systematically executed by fucking racist cops. This shit has to end. I hope someone mentions this shit during an awards show or something. Maybe Obama will be at the memorial. He was a good boy he wasn't doing anything.

#WhiteLivesMatter
>>
File: shot.webm (1 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
shot.webm
1 MB, 384x288
>>81018564
>>
>>81017911
They assumed he kept reaching for a weapon. Police don't take chances, if it's gonna be you or them dying they're gonna make damn sure it's you.
Besides, you should really limit your suspicious movements when you have police officers screaming at you to get down on the ground while pointing guns at you.
>>
>>81021031
>right hand in pocket
woww he wuz gud boy din du nuffin
>>
>>81014785
He was a white angel and the cops committed murder. Was working in construction with dreams of being a dj. Justice for him now!
>>
>>81014785

Clearly suicide cop

You see that stupid smirk on his face while he's standing
>>
File: 1447210731391.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1447210731391.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>reaches into pocket with police pointing gun at you
>>
>>81022649
true but after his lay down in the floor prob dead the cop gives the double shot on his back and wins more 400 points
>>
File: cake.jpg (131 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
131 KB, 750x737
>>81014785
>being held at gunpoint by police
>reaches behind back multiple times with one hand up
>does everything possible to try and make it look like he is going to pull a gun
What did he expect /pol/?
>>
>>81014785
he was a retard for continuously reaching for his waist band. more of these spoiled clovis kids need to get shot as they cause plenty of problems on the road and have worst attitudes than an angry black youth.

FPD doesn't mess around. Ive been pulled over for fitting the description of a gun totting individual and you better believe I didn't give them attitude. I put my keys on the dash, rolled all my windows down, and turned on my cab lights.

No one roughed me up or shot me or my 3 passengers. Although one of them did get a shotgun pointed a foot away from his face and scared his little ass. I laughed about it and they let us go after searching my vehicle.

Im a beaner and have been pulled over plenty of times for bs reasons and never once did I give the cops a reason to fuck my ass up.
>>
>>81023407
you sayin it was a assisted suicide?
>>
>>81023948
it was simply arrogance/bad attitude that got him shot. A lot of clovis youth have bad attitudes because they live a life on entitlement. They like to roll into fresno in large groups (usually high schoolers) and steal/vandalize vehicles for fun.

Also many of the clovis sheriffs' kids sell drugs and/or stolen cars parts on the regular, with their parents knowledge and operate with impunity until they step on the toes of real criminals. then they cry to mom or dad to do something. Usually nothing can be done without exposing everyone.
>>
>>81023011
He reaches back into his waistband when they shoot him while hes grounded, I hate the dindus just as much as you but come on now this guy was asking to get shot.
>>
>>81014785
That nigger was trying to be famous but forgot about the bodycam apprantly. He deserved to get shot.
>>
>>81025773
was jut mention that the polic shoot th guy after him being on the floor already after being shot and the the cop shoots again at close range .

What im saying is that sometimes police could be more professional and effective like having less casualities , i dunno taze the guy first or some

but yea the guy put himself in danger when making suspicious moves, in a situation like this you always follow police instructions
>>
>>81027413
The dude gets shot and falls to the ground and they tell his ass to stay still, he then reaches into his waistband with his shirt covering his hand while they tell him to stop and he doesn't. After shooting him for doing that he then goes to do it again and again they tell him to fucking stop, he of course does not and they shoot him for the second time after he is on the ground. Did you even watch the fucking video?
>>
>>81023948
>you sayin it was a assisted suicide?

Yes. Lots of faggots are too pussy to pull the trigger themselves. They make someone else do it for them.

Suicide by Cop. Act like a nigger, get shot like a nigger. Real simple.
>>
>>81014785
What a faggot.I'm glad he's dead.
>>
>>81027413
>i dunno taze the guy first or some

Tasers are absofuckinglutely worthless and are useful only for "pain compliance." They were completely oversold as an "alternative to dem handguns" to get dem shekels from clueless liberals and pushed them onto police departments, but they're unreliable as all fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtD-4LFrjhM

No one would ever use the damn things in a situation where one's life might matter.

Do you know why every single fucking "demo" you ever see of a taser at a trade show includes a shirtless man holding a knife, completely relaxed, and standing still? Because clothing can deflect a barb. Having any sort of drugs or alcohol or adrenaline in your system makes you work through the pain. And they're fucking impossible to aim. If you're moving at all, you're going to miss.

They're absolute shit, only useful for joy-buzzing white college students and drunks who refuse to leave an area peacefully... but clueless libfuckuals who know nothing about weapons whatsoever think that shoulder things that go up make a rifle more dangerous, and that tasers drop an angry nigger like a Star Trek phaser on stun. Liberals are also stupid.
>>
>>81029617
Tasers are not absolutely worthless and they have an effect most of the time

Their weaknesses are easily overcome by having another officer present who's ready to use deadly force. This was one of those situations. Instead they put another 2 into a guy who's 90% incapacitated when they've yet to see a weapon.
>>
>>81021031
what is this dumb faggot doing with his hand? another suicide by cop, get fucked idiot
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.