[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 major terrorist attacks in a year and a half. >Largest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: weeping-frenchman.jpg (36 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
weeping-frenchman.jpg
36 KB, 500x396
>3 major terrorist attacks in a year and a half.
>Largest Muslim population in Europe.
>Hasn't won a war since Napoleon.
>Bribes UEFA to play against easy teams and refball Germany, then chokes against FUCKING Portugal.
Is there a country in the world more thoroughly BTFO than France?
>>
France is literally a third world country
>>
>>81013598
>gloating over the death of a great western nation
>>
>>81013968
>post 1812
>great

France has shit into its own mouth for 200 years now. It couldn't even keep Algeria. Instead it decided to replicate Algeria and Mali in its own borders. And it's losing again
>>
>>81013968
France was never great.
>>
>>81013968
France was never great.
>>
>>81013968
Also,
>tripcode shilling for France in America
>>
>>81014570

American education everyone.
The reason germany didnt win the First World War was because of France.
>>
>>81015635
>What is Britain
>What is Russia
>What is US
>What is useless german navy

This has to be a mudslime.
>>
File: jihad loli.jpg (306 KB, 2048x1359) Image search: [Google]
jihad loli.jpg
306 KB, 2048x1359
>>81013598

This is why Trump should chose FLYNN not PENCE.

FLYNN= "I can deal with these crisis NP, and help the president do his most important Job"

PENCE= "I am a sign of Trump's weakness and proof he must cuck to the almighty GOP establishment - I add nothing to foreign policy"
>>
>>81015635
They were not doing to well against you at the start of the war actually, they didn't improve until

A) all of the British Empire was also in France
B) Russia completely ass fucked Austria Hungary, necessitating direct German Intervention in the Eastern Front
C) Italy dropped like a rock

And you know what you massive cuck? If Germany had won, what would have happened? German speaking Burgenland? Conservative Monarchist Europe? White Victory in Russia? Everyone would have kept their empires?

What a horrible outcome, thank god France recruited the entire world to defend it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.