[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the dark knight of the 90's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: McVeigh.jpg (30 KB, 249x400) Image search: [Google]
McVeigh.jpg
30 KB, 249x400
Was he the dark knight of the 90's?
>>
>>81011467
Yes.
>>
>>81011467
He curbed pervasive government raids and overreach, of course at a cost to the rest of us.
I guess so.
>>
>>81011661
This tbqh famm
>>
>>81011467
>directed by Michael Bay
>>
>>81012085
*Tim McVeigh
>>
>>81011467
Right motive, wrong target

Should have tried avoiding civilian deaths, went to the memorial, children were involved, pretty sad.
>>
File: 51SQ117GX4L.jpg (47 KB, 317x475) Image search: [Google]
51SQ117GX4L.jpg
47 KB, 317x475
>>81011467
Read and answer your own question.
>>
>>81012361
Who or what would have been the right target?
>>
>>81012361
>muh wimminz nd chillunz
Fuck off you self hating piece of shit. Men have just as much a right not to get killed in terrorist attacks anyone else
>>
>>81012593
Politician's and the goons who follow their orders

>>81012947
You might be ok with it, but I find it disgusting that you use your children as human shields Ahmad.
>>
>>81013274
>implying the federal government didn't deliberately put a cresh above the lobby of all the government buildings in Oklahoma so they could pull the Hamas 'muh chillunz' bullshit if they were struck.

ATF didn't have any qualms with burning the kids inside Branch Davidian alive. Just like that little muslim shit face down on the beach in the papers, kids are dying all the time, sometimes in violent ways, their deaths are only valuable if it can be sold in a paper and used to push some emotional narrative for the powers that be.

tl;dr - you have the reasoning skills of a woman
>>
>>81011467
he is a hero
>>
File: lol.jpg (12 KB, 228x325) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
12 KB, 228x325
>>
>>81013274
Lmfao at you. You're pathetic. You literally hate yourself, you WANT to die to "protect" women who don't give a fuck about you.
>>
SLIIIDE

SLIIIIDE

SLIIIDE
>>
>>81012361
>Waco

The government knowingly murders kids, it's defended by the Left.

McVeigh accidentally kills kids - he said he didn't know the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building had a nursery or he would have selected another target - and it's about which the only thing the Left talks.
>>
>>81012381

Defiantly the most comprehensive book out there.

Also "In Bad Company"

About

>>81018178

and crew is a good read and fucking hilarious as well.
>>
Everything I ever knew was all a lie. This guy is a hero. Learning more and more every day.
>>
>>81020480

Fucking spellcheck.

"Definitely".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.