[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: CUCK GREEN.png (52 KB, 638x397) Image search: [Google]
CUCK GREEN.png
52 KB, 638x397
>>
>>81009970
>Green
>((()))
>>
>>81009970

Is this some kind of Throwback Thursday thing? Or is this guy ironically tweeting political arguments that were topical in the 80s?
>>
Who is advocating this?
>>
A devastating critique of what leftists think the right wants
>>
>>81009970

I see that sentence in quotation marks but the only source of the quote seems to be: they
>>
>>81009970
Huh? Is it 2006?
>>
>>81010528
What was I thinking, trying to read twitter to see if anyone actually asked him who was advocating this.
I feel like I just lost 10 IQ points reading those replies
>>
>>81009970
Yeah, but Christianity is truth and Islam is satanic so no, I see no irony.
>>
>>81009970
Don't they understand the effects that violent video games, such as Call of Duty and Sonic the Hedgehog, have on our children?
>>
>>81009970
That's funny, since public schools don't do that.
Remember when libshits were in a fuss about the anthem being said every morning?

That's the only thing religously related in public school systems I can think of
>>
is religion the worst mistake man ever made?
>>
>>81010389
unironic it looks like

>>81010528
2 or 3 mid-level administrators in rural school districts

>>81010881
>is it 1976?

honestly i would like to see a hermenutics class in public school. real PC shit with selections from bible old/new, baghavad gita, quran, etc. if the kids have no coherent cosmology they'll end up retarded
>>
File: 1387824655586[1].jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1387824655586[1].jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>81011035
>Yeah, but Christianity is truth
>>
>>81011035
>believing a fairy had sex with a woman and gave birth to God
>current year

what are you, retarded?
>>
>>81009970
but I am republican and I have zero care about religion myself.

You can't just say all republicans are overly religious. When in fact liberals and lefts are just as bad except they only hate christianity and love every other type of religion like islam, etc.

You guys are the exact same. It is even to the point that athiesm is turning into a fanatical religion
>>
>>81011483
no, someone with the ability to think outside the box saw everyone moping around in existential funks and told them to shape up or burn forever

it's like telling your kids if they go in the cupboard with the cleaning supplies they'll be eaten by wild dogs or something. only with kids you let them in on it after a decade or so, the religion bit never really ended
>>
>>81009970
"The difference is that we're not jailing or executing those who dissent."

Someone with an account say that to Green.
>>
>>81009970
>public schools
That's your problem.
>>
>>81012962
Nah, the leftists are a lot worse because they support a religion of violence and terrorism and barbarism, which Christianity hasn't been for hundreds of years.
>>
>>81009970
>people who base their government on religion are terrifying
Funny, I heard it as "people who butcher innocents by the truckload."
>>
>"People who try to base government on a backwards, violent anti-western ideology are terrifying!" they say...before attempting to base government on the principles on which western civilization was built.
>>
>>81011909
Beats throwing gays off of rooftops and throwing acid in a girls face for going to school.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.