[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non religious now largest single bloc of voters https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1468012450513.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1468012450513.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Non religious now largest single bloc of voters
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/14/the-non-religious-are-now-the-countrys-largest-religious-voting-bloc/
>>
Are you christfags prepared for your new atheist overlords?

#I'mWithHer
>>
>>81009520
>count all forms of christianity as different groups
>non-religious only at 21%
It's still encouraging to hear, but it's far from a major change.

Maybe in ~30 years, when a lot of the older generation dies off, we'll see something close to a majority of non-religious people in society.
>>
>>81009520
>Non religious
>religious voting bloc
how to spot a retard
>>
>>81010383
Feels good to be on the right side of history doesn't it goy?
>>
File: edgepill.jpg (411 KB, 1069x643) Image search: [Google]
edgepill.jpg
411 KB, 1069x643
>>81010960
It feels good to know that I'm smarter than 79% of all voters because I'm nott a retard who believes in fairy tales.
>>
Too bad most of them are neoliberal new atheist pushovers.
>>
>believing in nothing means I'm smart
>>
>>81011357
>fairy tales
What, you mean like gender, national identity, and human dignity?
Yeah man feels good to leave such obsolete superstitions behind!
Forward!
>>
>>81012285
>Not believing in folk tales means I have better critical thinking skills than those who do

Seems pretty reasonable to me pham.
>>
>>81012825
What the fuck does God have to do with gender or national identity?
>>
>>81010383
I dread the day when atheists are a solid majority. Most are leftists and hedonists.

I would prefer to see a post-Christian religion that kept the mythos of Christianity (muh tradition) but with a Confucianist flare. Heck, let's cut out the middle man and create a Western "Confucianism."

t. Atheist who sees the value in keeping the masses from becoming degenerates with the threat of hell and the reward of heaven
>>
I'm not worried until the largest voting block is non-religious AND autistic about who believes in religion. The ones that get all triggered if someone says something as simple as the word "god" and wants to go on a genocidal rampage removing all religious people.
>>
Dirty dumb, atheist scum.
>>
File: imrs.php.png (20 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.png
20 KB, 480x335
>>
Atheists will defend this
>>
>>81013142
gender isn't real
national identity isn't real*

*you belong nowhere because you are a complete mixture of all sorts of genes. you have no national identiy, you literally do not belong where you are. if you have ANY trace of immigration in your long as fuck family tree, you do not belong in the nation you currently reside in. 43% Dane and 57% French while living in Denmark? fuck out of there, and you can't go to France either because you have danish blood. fucking mud.

>b-but at least i'm not a n-n-nigger!
nice try cuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.