[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go in for job interview expecting to meet with a man named
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cuck.jpg (143 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
143 KB, 718x960
>go in for job interview expecting to meet with a man named Josh. Young woman about 20 greets me and walks me in to a conference room, we sit down. She starts asking me questions I am polite for awhile and when an awkward pause hits "so is Josh the manager or head or HR or...?"
"I am Josh, we are a gender neutral company, names have no gender" interview continues.
You guys think I got the job?
>>
>>81009012

You don't want that job.
>>
#WEAREALLJOSH
>>
File: 1468419056960.webm (2 MB, 390x280) Image search: [Google]
1468419056960.webm
2 MB, 390x280
>>81009012
pic related
>>
>>81009012
>i am josh, we are a agender neutral company"

you shouldve said "phew, thank god, i identify as a flaming agro-bi-pantholic-queer gender cis non-racial, white fymomale
>>
>>81009389
thats my new twitter account fo sho
>>
>>81009012
Only if you're ready to drink the Kool-Aid they're making.
>>
>>81009012
Xie didn't start the interview by xientroducing xierself? That seems strange. I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>white collars
Should've learned a trade.
>>
>>81009012
This is already starting to happen with transgender names like Kelly and Chris, Won't be long before women are named David and dare I say CHAD and Josh. #womenarethenewmen
>>
>>81009190
You don't want any Job Miguel
>>
File: 1460928968944.jpg (608 KB, 1520x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460928968944.jpg
608 KB, 1520x2048
>>81009012
I wonder how their bathrooms will look like?
>>
>>81009725
she said >you must be Kyle.
I said yes and got the door for her while assuming she was the secretary. Did I do something wrong?
>>
Fuck America bro
>>
You yank degenerates have so many money and comfort, that you create non-existent problem. Common sense, nigga! Ever heard of it?!
t. from the rag to millions a year in construction bordering 30s guy
>>
>>81010445
>getting the door for a woman
>assuming she is the secretary
I am surprised she didn't kick you out for getting the door for a woman. WTF were you thinking adhering to gender stereotypes like that?
>>
>>81010908
I think this is the best troll thread I have ever seen!
>>
>>81010334

But why?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.