[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Mike Pence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10
Is he a neocon? Is he a Libertarian? Where does he stand on jobs, the wall, civil rights, the economy, etc?

Can he handle the media? Can he debate? Can he be an effective VP by influencing the Senate and populace?
>>
>>81007744
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
See >>>40489590
>>
>>81007744
Pretty libertarian on economic issues but he's a social conservative. Too bad he got btfo'ed by the gay mafia last year. He's done good things for our state economically. We're second in the nation in manufacturing growth. Overall, pretty good guy. He wouldn't have been my choice but I can see why he would be a good choice
>>
File: kpence.jpg (188 KB, 462x475) Image search: [Google]
kpence.jpg
188 KB, 462x475
his wife is a chubby little milf muffin
>>
>>81008266
I asked plenty of questions regarding him, and I'm planning to stay active in this thread.

>>81008282
I actually despise when people say Religious Liberty=Discrimination. Religious Liberty is the right for people to do what they want with themselves and their property. Glad to hear he's promoting job growth though, even though the Gay thing may be a thorn in his side

>>81008505
Jesus Christ, at least Melania is hot
>>
>>81008282
The only reason he was BTFO is because he backed tracked and caved. You should NEVER EVER back down to these fucking people, SJWs that is. Always double down and flex your cock. That's what Trump does. That's why he wins.
>>
File: ChristianZionist.jpg (16 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ChristianZionist.jpg
16 KB, 640x480
>>81007744

>Pence has said his support of Israel is deeply rooted in his Christian faith, as well as in his strong relationship with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Pence was introduced to AIPAC members in 2009 by then-board member Marshall Cooper at an AIPAC policy conference.

>“Let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel,” then-Rep. Pence said.

>At last December’s Republican Jewish Coalition conference, he said, “Israel’s enemies are our enemies, Israel’s cause is our cause.”
>>
>>81008618
His religious liberty bill allowed for businesses to deny people service on the basis of sexual orientation. How is that not discrimination?
>>
>>81009611
>Christian
>Kike Cocksucker

at least he'll secure some neocons, Trump is very pro Israel too

>>81009943
Businesses should be able to deny services to anyone on the basis of any reason. If someone comes into a store dressed like a complete homo, or acts a way the owner doesn't like, they should be able to throw them out for any reason. It's basic property rights. And if people don't like a business doing that, they can boycott or protest it. Let the free market do its thing in this respect, but you shouldn't be pointing a gun and forcing people to do something with their property
>>
As an Indiana native, Pence is a cuck. You have been played /pol/, pull out while you still can.
>>
Mike Pence sat on a fence. Hope this helps.
>>
>>81007744
He's an evangelical douche who brought shame and embarrassment to my home state. He's also in the Koch Brother's pocket
>>
>>81010370
how so? Israel cocksucker?

>>81010435
disappointing to hear, so he's like a Ted Cruzesque "MUH CHRIST" neocon?
>>
>>81009943
That's not at all what it was, and I believe you're being purposefully deceitful.

It allowed, mostly service providers, to refuse to participate in something that violated their faith. The most common example is a baker having the right to refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding, as that would violate his religious beliefs and conscience. This seems fair to me, even moreso with states like Oregon awarding hundreds of thousands of dollars to gay couples who were refused service for the very same aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>81007744
He's not going to be the vp dumbass.
Trump foundation already said he's not.
>>
dumbass neocon fundie
>>
>>81010259
Okay, but why did they need a bill for that? Don't businesses already have the right to refuse service for any reason?
>>
File: 1468063141426.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1468063141426.gif
954 KB, 320x240
Read his wiki
The media is going to blow him the fuck out
>homo conversion therapy
>former talk radio host
>pro war
>pro israel
They are listening to everything he has ever said and taking notes aswe speak
>cant dispense the pence
They will.
>>
>>81010370
Hoosier here. I agree. He is a cuckservative. He is weak. He is boring. Benis stupid.
>>
>>81009611
>>81010259

Trump's support for Israel is different from an Evangelical's support for Israel. Trump does it out of pragmatism, while Pence and Cruz support Israel out of their deluded Christian beliefs.

The Bible should have zero fucking bearing on our foreign policy, we don't need another fucking neocon like Bush one bullet away from becoming president.
>>
>>81009943
It is discrinination. And it's okay. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Don't try and force people to conform to your SJW worldview
>>
>>81010719
businesses aren't allowed to refuse service to people on accounts of Race and Sex currently IIRC. There was a debate on this with Homosexuals b/c of whether or not it was an innate property of a human like your Color or Sex, the laws just haven't caught up to the times there.
>>
>>81010660
Yeah baking that cake really would've "violated their faith". I swear, Christians are such babies.
>>
>>81011052
yea, going to another bakery would've really been a traumatic experience. I swear Gay SJWs are such babies.
>>
>>81007744
When he was a representative he voted for the Iraq war and also supports/voted for TPP like trade agreements, basically he's a beacon bush era Republican, its depressing for me that.Trump chose him, was hoping for Sessions but meh
>>
>>81011422
*Beacon bush era republican
>>
>>81011556
*Neocon GODDAMN TYPOS!!!!
>>
>>81011052

Give in to faggots. Surely they will be reasonable and not keep demanding more and more and more and more and more.
>>
>>81010940
Sorry man, I'm not really down with state-backed discrimination. I live in Indiana. The Evangelical conservative agenda here is WAY more present than the SJW agenda.
>>
>>81007744
pozlord alt right faggots of /pol/ will hate him.

I guess Trump needs to shore up his social conservative base????
>>
>>81007744
globalizt religious fucctard, low energy too
>>
>>81007744
Who cares? He's not the VP pick anyways
>>
>Redpill me on X

Fucking ban these threads on sight
>>
File: 1279063634226.jpg (159 KB, 585x780) Image search: [Google]
1279063634226.jpg
159 KB, 585x780
>talking this much about a guy who wasn't even chosen for VP
>>
>>81011052
Is that all your argument finds itself standing on? Petty insults? Gay people don't deserve special rights. We have a constitutionally protected right to freedom of religion.

You're probably the same morally bankrupt moron who calls Trump racist when he calls for a ban on Muslim immigration and immediately cite our first amendment rights, even though people outside the US have no US constitutional rights.

You would rather extend American citizens' rights to foreigners while denying them for American citizens. What's really sad, is the only reason you're doing that is because that's exactly what the democrat party wants.
>>
>>81012092
Yes he is, faggot. Accept it.
>>
>>81011916
yea, we should all embrace some globalist warhawk who made his career off of pointless wedge issues like gay marriage

fucking awful move by Trump, this will probably sink him

goodbye independent voters
>>
Everyone in Indiana hates Pence and him being VP could easily take enough votes away from Trump for it to go blue
>>
>>81012092
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy
>>
>>81012200
>You would rather extend American citizens' rights to foreigners while denying them for American citizens

And Mike Pence wants to extend American citizens' jobs to foreigners while denying them for American citizens.
>>
>>81010859

I agree. That's why I wasn't so opposed when Trump does it because he also said he would try to be neutral. Pence would be betraying his God if he wasn't staunchly pro-Israel 100% of the time.
>>
>>81011269
I don't disagree with that. Tbh I think it's retarded that EITHER side got up in arms about this. It's a complete non-issue that did nothing but make my state look like a backwoods hick town
>>
File: 1433836255726.jpg (17 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1433836255726.jpg
17 KB, 224x224
>Trump not picking Mike Flynn, Jeff Sessions or Scott Brown
>Picking a neocon that endorsed Cruz during the primary
>>
>>81012270
>>81012418
You have seen Trump anytime this last year right? Leaking his real pick before Friday is not something he would do
>>
>>81007744
At this point I think most people would even take Newt over this guy. If that's Trump's strategy so that people won't bitch when he introduces Newt then I gotta hand it to him, it worked.
>>
File: pence.png (18 KB, 512x198) Image search: [Google]
pence.png
18 KB, 512x198
>>81012200
>You're probably the same morally bankrupt moron who calls Trump racist when he calls for a ban on Muslim immigration and immediately cite our first amendment rights, even though people outside the US have no US constitutional rights.

The irony
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (12 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
12 KB, 350x262
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/
>All this butthurt in the thread
>>
>>81011826
it wasn't state-backed, whereas forcing people to provide a service where they normally wouldn't IS state-backed. Not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple might be homophobic, bigoted, and bad business practice, but its your RIGHT to be all those things when it comes to your property.That is the general idea of the bill.
>>
>>81011826
It's not "state-backed" discrimination you numbskull; it's simply the state backing off and letting people live their lives and run their business according to their beliefs. The alternative is to have the government breathing down your neck, ready to stick you with a crippling lawsuit as soon as some degenerate fag arrogantly demands you bake him a cake.
>>
>>81012715
trump didn't leak it
>>
True Neoconservatism has never even been tried.
>>
>>81012807
dude is he really THAT bad?
>>
>>81012833
I'm butthurt that Trump just threw away his chance at winning
>>
>>81012953
Then who did? John Miller?
>>
>>81013185
anonymous sources
>>
>>81007744
I really fucking hope this is all just some kind of trick. Pence adds absolutely nothing to the ticket and is a neocon fuck.
>>
>>81013290
>(((anonymous sources)))
And now you're trusting the media's cucked reporting? After Trump showed it to be a steaming dump?
>>
fuck off OP with this Redpill me shit
>>
>>81013538
why would they lie about this?
>>
>>81013009

worse

he fucked this state over pretty hard and was about to get btfo in his reelection bid
>>
>>81007744
>opposes degenerate fag rights
>opposes big-government fiscal irresponsbility
>has consistent, reliable principles

I don't see anything wrong with him, Seriously, why is /pol/ so against this guy? He supports Israel. So what? It's a tiny country, very far away. Surely there's more to U.S. politics than Israel. We know he opposes degeneracy, so the Jewish agenda isn't much to worry about.

/pol/ needs to remember which side our bread is buttered on. It's a miracle we've come thi far with Trump, Brexit, the European right-wing uprising, etc. Let's count our blessings and work with what we've got.
>>
>>81014126
how'd he fuck it? From what i understand Indy economy is doing better, he brought some manufacturing jobs home
>>
He's a neocuck.
>>
>>81014263
>he brought some manufacturing jobs home

like carrier

oh wait
>>
>>81013538
wasn't it CBS who reported it? they're pretty authoritative. now breitbart is also reporting same based on another source
>>
>>81008266
>linking the rules

Look who came from /r/eddit
>>
If this is Trump's choice then it shows that Trump thinks he needs to shore up the traditional Republican base because Pence would appeal to nobody else. He has piles of baggage that moderates will not like. What a awful choice.
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 150x150
>>81014122
>>81014414
Again, it's a fake leak to gather media attention. Tomorrow looks like
>everyone expects pence
>trump announces someone else as his pick
>media looks like idiots

This is what 4D chess looks like
>>
File: Indiana - light debt load.png (46 KB, 491x794) Image search: [Google]
Indiana - light debt load.png
46 KB, 491x794
>>81014383
>haha I found one isolated example

fuck off
>>
>>81011052
forcing a business owner to spend their business' resources, time, and money performing a special order is borderline slavery. You could hit someone on discrimination laws in business if they refused to sell a cake they have on display and for sale because the customer is gay, but special orders are at the discretion of the person taking them.
>>
>>81014939
k
>>
>>81015227

>force

ahahahaha
>>
>>81014383
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/11/as-vp-candidate-pence-would-tout-indianas-recovery.html

this too
>>
>>81014993

yeah, its not hard when he inherited it all from daniels who was decently liked by both sides

then in came fuckhead pence to push his fundie bullshit on everyone
>>
>>81015490
That's what the govt is dipshit, the threat or use of force against you to pay taxes/perform duties/etc. Are you this daft?
>>
>>81014196
mike pence is basically like george w bush 2. religious idiot, globalist, neocon. supported lyin ted over trump. not a trumpublican
>>
>>81015734

i really can't tell who has the bigger victim complex anymore

you fucks are giving sjw's a run for their money
>>
>>81014939

That's what people said when he had Palin speak at that special event in Iowa and it leaked that it was her.
>>
>>81015490
>Do this or the state will sue you and ruin your livlihood!

What choice does a business owner have at that point? New York already put a couple out of business due to their legal fees because they refused to serve a lesbian couple.
>>
PENCE IS NOT VP

OP IS A FAGGOT

TRUMP IS A NATIONALIST, NOT A KEK, SO HE WOULDN'T PICK A KEK TO SUCCEED HIM
>>
VP Pence just issued a statement saying not all muslims, and a muslim ban is unconstitutional and racist

>VP Pence just issued a statement saying not all muslims, and a muslim ban is unconstitutional and racist

VP Pence just issued a statement saying not all muslims, and a muslim ban is unconstitutional and racist
>>
>>81007744
http://www.strawpoll.me/10748075

>>
>>81016576
Which is why we have VP palin
>>
>>81016682

i guess their job
>>
Pence was a pretty fucking awful choice
>>
>>81008618
>>81009943
His bill actually made it illegal for transpeople to use their preferred restroom, it didn't give any choice to the businesses. People should be just as much against this as making it illegal to force transpeople to use their biological restroom. The fact of the matter is, these are private businesses so they should set their own rules, the government needs to back up and mind their own.
>>
>>81007744
This dude is your typical no personality establishment neocon. And anyone who supports trump for his immigration policies needs to look into Pence's stances on it.
>>
>>81017262
And refusing special orders is part of their job if they feel it will be a bad business move to take it, (the order will take too much time, more resources than they feel is wise to invest in the order, the person requesting the order doesn't agree with the price for my work, the person requesting the order doesn't seem trustworthy to pay for it in the end, etc.)

All businesses have this right and have had this right before the gay cakes bullshit. If they refuse to sell a cake that is on display and for sale, that's a no-no by our laws, but special orders are tasks that you have to actively take your time, resources, and funds into account over in relation to your regular services, (baking and selling the cakes on display, in this case).
>>
>>81018857
*in relation to the costs of your regular services
>>
>>81018857

yeah, their job
>>
>>81019434
Oh good, so you agree then that it's bullshit for the state to sue someone only because they refused to take a special order from a customer? Remember, we're not talking about refusal to sell their wares that are already on display and priced, but refusal to perform a special order.
>>
>>81013167
But Trump never had a chance of winning. People don't typically vote on the premise of who the VP is.
>>
>>81021982
sarah palin
>>
>>81012832
Mike Pence is a faggot.
>>
>>81007744
I like him on more issues here in Hoosier country except his crusade against unions.

He btfo fed agent and faggot but the whole fucking country threaten him to take it back.

He tried to btfo muslim but the fucking goverment threaten him again.

TLDR Irish racist base hoosier who wantst to get shit done without liberal tears.

Oh hes a war monger too
>>
>>81021982
Are you kidding? Trump has been ahead or just a few points behind for months. And with Bernie out if the race, most if his supporters are going for Jill Stein and a good amount are coming to Trump just to say fuck Hillary. The Democrats are split, trump has a serious chance here. And if he picks the right vp, like Flynn, to bring in other disenfranchised people, he could win this thing.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.