[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill me on the Black Sun? From what I understand ancient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Red Pill me on the Black Sun? From what I understand ancient Germanic tribes only wore pendants of it because they were sun worshipers.
>>
>>81007720
Saxons
>>
File: Thule-Gesellschaft.svg.png (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Thule-Gesellschaft.svg.png
27 KB, 600x600
>Red Pill me on the Black Sun?

Don't dig too deep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwbw5wTLcI0
>>
>>81007720
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
See >>40489590
>>
>>81007720
You know I I saw a flag version of that in a thread somewhere and I tried to image search it but jewgle blocked me.
>>
>>81007720
I've heard so many theories on this, the most interesting one is that it's a symbol of an extremely powerful energy device of possible extra terrestrial origin (some derelict craft or ancient technology) that is being kept very secret.

Also sage
>>
>>81009098
>an extremely powerful energy device of possible extra terrestrial origin
the sun?
>>
>>81009216
No some kind of device to power space crafts or other devices, like a direct replacement from fossile fuel that is basically like non extinguishable and permament energy unless you turn it off.

according to that theory the black sun and other related symbols is a top down view or part of how aspects of it looks when it's in operation. or related to schematics of it.
>>
>>81009216
The thoroidal electromagnetic propulsion type of theories that relate to the electric universe theory as in documentaries like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA thunderbolts of the gods.
>>
>>81009216
the theory goes into the whole forbidden technology hidden technology stuff. That we're not allowed to utilize because if weaponized we could blow up the entire solar system. And then it goes complete tinfoil after that.
>>
File: Heinrich_Himmler_in_1933.jpg (32 KB, 367x480) Image search: [Google]
Heinrich_Himmler_in_1933.jpg
32 KB, 367x480
The new babylon will appears in the Land of the Midnight, when the 3rd Sargon come from the North.
He will vanish all bad and evil and this follower will be enlighted.

So the Nazi belived Hitler was the 3rd Sargon and their savior.
>>
>>81010249
maybe were not allowed to explore it because it would lead to space travel, and something wants to keep us here
>>
File: the_aryan_race_by_slushba132.png (544 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
the_aryan_race_by_slushba132.png
544 KB, 618x800
>>81010381
>believing Semitic fairytales
>>
>>81010485
Well it also goes into say what the bible says we need to be judged first and then become space faring AFTER that. "the eye has not seen nor has the ear heard what god has in store for those who love him", and how on the day of the lord he turns the rivers under the earth into pitch (bitumen and tar) (destroying fossile fuel) the wine of the desert that the lords of the earth have corrupted themselves with. But before that we're not allowed to have it.. cause we're a fallen species type of stuff.

Anyways it's an interesting perspective, but lots of time can also be wasted on it, it's massive speculation in that area. Just thought i'd throw that in in case you're interested in that topic.
>>
>>81011021
(cont) and only allowed to use it under their supervision as the kingdom of heaven is established on earth and this type of thing. After the army of heaven arrives to judge all the earth. 10.000 of them according to jude 14 iirc visible for all to see in the clouds.
>>
File: 1442597492115.jpg (54 KB, 1085x817) Image search: [Google]
1442597492115.jpg
54 KB, 1085x817
>>81010811
This is what the Thule society belived and they were the inner circle of the SS and Adolf Hitlers, you twat.

They tried to creat their own religion based on Hitler as their Savior.
>>
>>81012173

> They tried to creat their own religion based on Hitler as their Savior.

Sounds good
>>
>>81010485
Consider the story of adam and eve and the serpent (the fallen cherub ez 25 isaiah 14 parallel according to matthew 18:20 the prophecy against the king of tyre which is said that he was the annointed guardian cherub (watcher commander) and declares he was in the garden of god, and a murderer from the beginning, because he existed before man) which caused man to eat from the tree of knowledge that was forbidden and meant for another time.

Clearly a metaphor for advanced knowledge or perhaps even directly technology in some cases that was reserved for another time in the future. And not just a tree. And adam and eve being symbolic of early man before the fall.

basically what you'll run into when researching the black sun stuff. Just trying to save you some time so you can evaluate if it's interesting to you.
>>
>>81012556
ive heard that type of biblical interpretation before but that specifically is pretty interesting
>>
>>81012556
sorry ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 mirror judgement by two distinct prophets according to matthew 18:20 recipy (if two or three come together in my name, there i am amongst them) ez and isaiah are saying exact same thing, so one might argue that what this means is what they are saying, is very important.
>>
>>81013035
not saying exactly same thing but saying same thing about the same thing but from two different angles with different detail.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.