[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton's chances of winning drop rapidly in Nate Silver's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: veins wall.jpg (56 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
veins wall.jpg
56 KB, 500x671
I just posted this yesterday: "Clinton's chances of winning the election fell 5% in ONE DAY after news of her troubles in swing states from highly respected pollsters Quinnipiac and Marist."

http://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2365
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/polls-clinton-ahead-or-even-midwest-battlegrounds-n608651

>June 29th: Clinton 81 19 Trump
>July 5th: Clinton 77 23 Trump
>July 13th: Clinton 71 29 Trump

After describing 1% as a "big drop" in his election forcasts just a few days ago, Silver again has to release some panic articles. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-when-to-freak-out-about-shocking-new-polls/

... but today? ANOTHER 5 point drop.

Clinton 66 34 Trump
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/753587360626016256
>>
File: burger.jpg (61 KB, 439x710) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
61 KB, 439x710
>>81001233
>>
>>81001233
Nate has been so cucked by Trump it's hilarious
>>
>>81001233
I have zero faith in Nate Silver at this point, but it's good to see Hillary might actually be eating shit
>>
>>81001233
Nate himself said a big drop would be 1% and then she lost 5% in a day. Let's also not forget that democratic polls are favouring trump too now. Idiots still think the national polling matters if Trump wins the swing states. You could get 10 million new democrats to vote for Clinton in CA and she'll still lose if Trump gets Florida, PA, Ohio, and NC
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>>81001233

Kek, his reputation will be destroyed after this election. Can't wait till November.
>>
>>81002062
We have to build a ceiling
>>
>>81001233

Even a single point drop worries dems. If you've ever really noticed at the sampling data of polls, they always over represent democrats by 5-6% This seems pretty shady but it's just a fact that after Roosevelt's new deal, the amount of people in the country who identified as democrat increased, this is not a trend that's stopped, reversed, or slowed down. The real reason democrats want to flood the country with unskilled, uneducated future welfare recipients is to ensure they'll have a steady supply of voting underclass.

Keeping all of that in mind, every single point matters to the democratic party. If they lose even a single point, it means Americans are waking up.

Fun fact: If you really want to know how panicked the left is, consider that Hillary's negatives have gone through the roof and her trustworthiness has plummeted below Trump. These are important factors that the leftist media refuses to touch.
>>
>>81002062

Definitely, this guy has been wrong on every single prediction he's made about Trump for a year. The fact that anybody is still listening to him is laughable.
>>
>>81001233

I haven't been paying attention to (((Nate Aluminum))) when he was predicting a landslide for Hillary, I won't be paying attention to him now.

Not a single poll means a goddamn thing until both VPs are revealed and the first debate airs.
>>
>>81003543
yeah early polls don't tell us too much, but they are nevertheless a vital part of the election cycle since they alter voter perception
>>
>>81001233
>I, like the vast majority of people on earth, have not yet seen the new “Ghostbusters” film. And to be honest, I don’t have a lot of skin in the game — based on my birth date alone, “Pokemon Go” is a bit more in line with manipulating my nostalgia for money than busting ghosts is.

>The point is that this is a hugely instructive case for why internet ratings need to be approached with way more nuance than they currently are. People put far too much faith in numbers that are preliminary, decontextualized and, in the end, oversimplified.

Jesus christ these cuckservatives at Five thirty eight
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.