[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there nations where it is completely accpted and normal to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: snackbar.jpg (51 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
snackbar.jpg
51 KB, 600x350
First world preferred, if existing. Inb4 Switzerland: No, they love them and even tolerate little street wars between Kurdroaches and Turkroaches with many, including bystanders, ending up wounded or dead.
What about Iceland? Are there white only by chance or is it systemic?
>>
Poland and from my experience the parts of Siberia where german settlers went.
>>
File: Untitled.png (593 B, 140x93) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
593 B, 140x93
Pic related.
>>
>>81000885
Israel...
>>
>>81000885
Myanmar.

Aung San Suu Kyi is openly racist against Muslims.
>>
>>81002515
>openly racist against Muslims
no such thing possible
>>
>>81001912
>Cornwall's population was 95.7% White British and has a relatively high level of population growth. At 11.2% in the 1980s and 5.3% in the 1990s, it had the fifth-highest population growth rate of the English counties.

96% White :o
>>
>>81000885
Tibet
>>
>>81003040
Not if you are an autist. If you actually mean musloids (fictional Ethnic group consisting of a variation of niggers) then you can.
>>
>>81003056
The other 4% are Polish and we hate them too.
>>
>>81003388
How do you feel about Germans?
>>
>>81003604
We don't like foreigners, at all. There are plenty of articles in tabloids about Englishmen all buttmad that some Cornishman told him to fuck off back to London. We're pretty xenophobic on the whole.
>>
>>81003250
>take words for what they really mean
autistic ='D
but i give you that islam by essence is a dindu and dunecoon religion
>>
>>81003813
>>take words for what they really mean
>autistic ='D
That from somebody who has to say "refugees" to people who cross 11 safe countries to reach Germoney, some only to continue their flight from to Sweden :^)
>>
>>81000885
Pretty much all brazilians hate islam except for a few pro-BLM hue edition negroid activists(because muh racism from white elites)
>>
>>81004098
>someone from austria mocking a german for being german
w e w
>>
>>81004289
Ok, also please no countries which are even worse off than Islamic states.
>>
>>81004460
You can say "migrants" even "welfare migrants" here, publicly, without having the thought police literally kicking your door in.
>>
File: leechonthephone.jpg (29 KB, 468x303) Image search: [Google]
leechonthephone.jpg
29 KB, 468x303
My Austrian brothers, can someone tell me why every time I see a "refugee" he is on their phone? A few days ago I took a long time in a grocery store since I was buying tons of things, probably 40 minutes and from the minute I entered until the minute I left this one shitskin was on their phone.
Everytime I pass the hospital here in Hietzing where they are sheltered they are on their phone.
Who are they talking too? How is there even so much to talk about? If I'd leech of the goverment and do nothing I didn't have more than 1 minute of stuff to hold a conversation.
>>
India
>>
>>81005730
They have all kinds of illicit bezness to discuss, how to evade taxes, where the police is especially neglecting their job and so on.
>>
File: image.jpg (463 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463 KB, 2000x1333
Israel, poland, Japan, and especially the fucking USA

We get to say fuck Islam and insult the prophet all we want here.
>tfw muslims don't like you insulting their prophet so they decide to give you the option of using all your saved up SHTF firepower on them because self defense
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

God bless this country
>>
>>81003757
That guy sound like good people. I'm sure the brit behaved disrespectfully and had no business being there. You too.

I don't know what happened to good, old fashioned xenophobia, and not taking kindly to strangers. I live in a rural area. Some southerner moved in, started lecturing me about "people coming here from other place". "so, basically what you're doing", was my response. he didn't seem to understand that around here - he's the nigger. GET OFF MY LAND.

Fortunately they usually don't last long.
>>
>>81007882
You too, as in "you sound like good people too".
>>
File: whitep.jpg (132 KB, 1536x906) Image search: [Google]
whitep.jpg
132 KB, 1536x906
>>81000885
Yes.
>>
>>81000885
Yes countries in Africa that have christian majorities openly hate muslims.

Angola basically banned islam.

There is a small central african country that went full retard and started killing all of them.

Google anti balaka, cant remember the name of the country.
>>
You can even openly hate kikes and fags in here
>>
>>81008471
What's retarded about purging your Christian clay from Muslims?
>>
>>81007882
>You too.
Hm? I'm from Cornwall.

But you've essentially described the Cornish mentality. It's not even that foreigners are badly behaved, it's just that a lot of people don't like foreigners. And the fact that richfags from London have been buying up good property for a number of years now doesn't help.
>>
>>81008407
>Get to hate mudslimes
>Have to live in kike-central
Tough call
>>
File: 1322667575023.jpg (24 KB, 460x574) Image search: [Google]
1322667575023.jpg
24 KB, 460x574
>>81008656
Well, full retard by european standards.

Dont get me wrong, the muslims started it. They pillaged and murdered christian villages and the christians had enough of it and started slaughtering them back.

Now the muslims their cry about being oppressed.

LOL
>>
>>81008738
I think the most influential ones live in the US, Switzerland and such.
>>
>>81008690
Yes, sorry. I corrected. The point was you sound like good people too. Badly put.

I think this is what keeps communities together. Can't have it blown out of proportion and start hating everyone but imo it's healthy and right. What else is there to make sure shitty people don't infiltrate. Start out sceptical - if they prove themselves then fine. If they care enough and want to be part of things, and tough it out and show respect, then things will just solve themselves. They'll be happy, and they'll start belonging. Otherwise they can just get out, and off my land.
>>
>>81009876
This is a healthy and sane attitude to have, IMO, and probably the way humans behaved for the overwhelming majority of our history. Globalism kills.
>>
>>81000885
here
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.