[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you part of the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
why aren't you part of the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement anon? this white woman stays woke.
seems to me only racist white men fear the BLM movement. white women fully understand and support it. so white men just fear black men. same old story.
POL just got BTFO
>>
Because they don't matter.
>>
>>80996694
because 93% of all black victims were attacked by another black that is not a cop, and BLM only focuses on cop-vs-black violence, which is kind of like admiring a perfectly normal house, saying "all houses matter" when in fact your neighbor's house is on fire and will soon be lost
>>
>>80996694
Women are nation wreckers so they don't know any better.
>>
>>80996694
i wish my dick was a dispenser and my cum was the cure for cancer.
>>
>>80996694
and because male blacks carry the low activity form of the monoamine oxidase-A gene, they are significantly more likely than all other people to commit microaggressions against police during an investigative detention, directly precipitating a more "hands-on" approach than they would otherwise have had if they complied with lawful orders and gave straight answers to questions
>>
>>80996694
Fuck that race traitor.
ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

>>
File: OSHIT.jpg (6 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
OSHIT.jpg
6 KB, 211x239
>>80996694

....That is the whitest looking nigger I have probably ever seen. I mean...wow.

I'm actually impressed.
>>
>>80996694
Saged
>>
>>80996694
We of bean descent also hate you niggers, your cuck enablers and any chicanos who support them.
>>
>>80996694
what race is that woman ?
>>
>>80996694
She looks inbred.
>>
Because people who do crimes, and then threaten society/cops by waking guns around, they should be shot (or beaten).

I don't supports terrorist groups.
>>
"Woke" is past tense for wake, is it not?
Is it not grammatically wrong to use woke this way since I can not be woke in the current?
Is it not best to just say I am awakened to the state the world is in, so I awoke to the lies around me.
Yesterday I woke to this realization.
>>
>>80997951
yeah something is off and i'm not sure what
>>
>>80998449
STAY WOKE
>>
File: small.jpg (762 KB, 3850x1925) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
762 KB, 3850x1925
no lives matter
now you can get out with this
1post by this id, weak ass bait
>>
>>80996694
A good woman has the political opinions of the man she is with. They literally have nothing sacred to them. These are young dumb girls who want to be a part of something because they have no men in their life.
>>
>>80998460
She has those nigger lips. She might be a second generation from interracial parents.
>>
Yeah man why aren't I a part of a movement based on lies
>>
Wiggers and sandwiggers are often more annoying than actual blacks and muslims.
>>
>>80999096
Most Americans are mongreals.
>>
>>80996694
That white women has probably never been around that many black people. I have, that's why I am not for BLM.
>>
Because a sdfaklhasdfhw4hoaslk dfawekflew sdif kl fkj fasdkfasdlf jafdaaf asdfkj alskfjlasd fiosdfkasdf lkasjdf iasdf asijdf!

saldkfjalskdfjwklj fsda faslkdf asdlkfj sd!

fasdljklas kdjasdlkf jasdf asdlfj kasdfj sdjklf lsdakj asdf. fasdfjsadlfj sadklfj sadf aslkdjf skldf sakldf jaskld fasdlkj fasd.f sdaklfalsdkjaslkfd asldfj asldfk asdfkjas fd! sdalfkjsdalfksadlfjlsdkafjlskdfj sdaklfhoiw4uroi sdfklsd flkwe aiowuf lksadjf oiewjflksdj fiweuf iasu fsadf?
>>
>>80998460
I think she might be a midget. The arms are weird.
>>
>>80996694
Congrats op you got 6 bites with this low quality bait
>>
>>80996694
What do you know about white women? A white woman gave birth to me and I was surrounded by them growing up. Most of them hate niggers just as much as white men. You're on the outside looking in and don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: CAM00346.jpg (364 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
CAM00346.jpg
364 KB, 2048x1536
>>80999096
yeah but i have nigger lips but am no second gen sub saharan

i wonder if she has a touch of the downs
>>
>>80997727
shes white
>>
>>80996694

Femanon here. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>80998449
>"Woke" is past tense for wake, is it not?
It's nigger slang.
>>
>>81000136
Might be a part Cherokee or something, then. She's obviously not /pure/ white, there's some mixing at work here.
>>
>>80996694
My liberal mother and sister (both white) renounced BLM recently after their shenanigans in Toronto, and I suspect that things are the same in many other similar households.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization, and anyone who supports it should be put in jail. All they do is stir up racial tension and blame people who are just doing their jobs and going about their normal lives.
>>
>>80999472
Judging by Hong Couver, most leafs are Mongols.
>>
>>80996694
>There are tens of millions of white BLM supporters.
>Many of those will be armed

I hope you shitlords are prepared.
>>
I fear black men as I fear pitbulls.

Nice slide thread you pillock.
>>
File: 1468422581983.jpg (83 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1468422581983.jpg
83 KB, 500x364
>>80996694
>>
>>80996694
>supporting foreigners or foreign race instead of your own kind for no benefits, even disadvantage
Literally kill yourself.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.