[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITAIN YES: Misogyny a hate crime in Nottingham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: stream_img.jpg (41 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
stream_img.jpg
41 KB, 680x382
>Nottinghamshire Police has officially recognised misogyny as a hate crime. In an effort to make the county a safer place for women, the force has provided misogyny hate crime training to selected officers and staff for the past three months.

>Examples of incidents include: unwanted or uninvited sexual advances, physical or verbal assault, unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement, use of mobile phones to send unwanted or uninvited messages, or taking photographs without consent.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2016-07-14/police-force-recognise-misogyny-as-a-hate-crime/
>>
Shottingham's a fucking shithole anyway.
No-one would dare wolf-whistle at a woman for fear of being murdered.
>>
how do you know it's unwanted until you try?
>>
>>80995672

>Misogyny
>Catcalling

I don't get it. If we hated woman, we wouldn't be trying to talk to or sleep with them.
>>
>>80995672
Americans stop reposting the same article.
I have seen this article 5 times in the last days.
Stop being jealous at brits and their government for growing a pair of balls
>>
>A law in one town somehow equates to the whole country
Americucks and their desperation. How cute.
>>
File: 0d0.gif (197 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
0d0.gif
197 KB, 165x115
>>80995672
I approve.
>>
>>80995672
>unwanted verbal contact
>unwanted messages

How the fuck are you suppose to know it's unwanted before you even talk to them?
>>
>>80995672
We have something like elected sheriffs here now. Introduced in the last few years,
Basically Nottingham chose to cuck themselves by putting the (((Labour Party))) candidate in power.
Also: Nottingham - 13% Asian.
>>
>>81000033
You could simply take a look in the mirror, m8.
>>
>>81000423
Yeah but most guys have a hard times properly evaluating themselves
>>
>>80995672
>even looking at a (((british))) woman
not only does Sharia not allow this, they are fucking ugly.
>>
>>81000578

I think it's when you have been told you to piss of once already.
>>
>>81000750
Still absurd
>>
>>81000056

Sheriffs of Nottingham?
>>
>>80995672
>unwanted verbal contact
>hate crim
Don't you dare disagree with a womyn or we'll jail you!
>>
>>81000928
The evil PCC and their Chief Constable sidekick.
>>
>>80995953
Indeed
Leicster isn't that better though desu
>>
>>80995672
Any Nottinghamshire Anons want to fix this situation, contact here

http://www.nottinghamshire.pcc.police.uk/Get-in-touch/Contact-Us.aspx

http://www.nottinghamshire.pcc.police.uk/About-Us/Commisioner-Biography.aspx
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.