[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RNC to feature Rabbi who converted Ivanka Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: haskel lookstein.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
haskel lookstein.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>Lookstein is a well-known Modern Orthodox leader who headed some of the community’s most prominent institutions including Ramaz day school and Kehilath Jeshurun synagogue in New York. While Lookstein has not expressed public support for Trump’s candidacy in the past, he is considered close to the Trump family and has counted Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner among his congregants at Kehilath Jershurun.

Well, if you weren't sure that Trump was the Kosher Candidate before, you are now.

http://forward.com/news/345090/donald-trump-taps-ivankas-rabbi-haskel-lookstein-for-gop-convention/
>>
File: Ah_000621_565910.jpg (27 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
Ah_000621_565910.jpg
27 KB, 367x451
>>
>lookstein?
>no, over therestein!
>>
File: trump merchantt.png (302 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
trump merchantt.png
302 KB, 600x700
>>80994536
>>
>>80993731

Why does it matter?
>>
>>80995334
Because being a zionist puppet is a bad thing. If you took even a minute to stop deepthroating trump's dick, you'd notice that he isn't the nationalist messiah you were hoping for
>>
>>80995580
I'm voting for Hillary, and I'm not interested in fat men.
>>
>>80993731
>>80993731
N-no donald is playing 20-D checkers he is using the jews
>>
>>80995985
At this point i think it barely matters if Trump or Hillary wins. Ron paul was right that they're two sides of the same coin
>>
You didn't know Trump is just another Israeli shill

>Muh shekels
>>
I choose the jew puppet over the nigger feminist lover.
>>
>>80996240

Ron Paul is a joke
>>
If Donald Trump betrays me and my people, I'll be the one to fucking kill him myself. Suck my dick, FBI. Come to my house, and you'll die too.
>>
>>80996780

That worked out really well for the retarded anti-BLM (Bureau of Land Management, the real BLM, not Black Lives Matter) fucks that bulldozed some historic artifacts and occupied a government to accomplish jack shit.
>>
>>80996519
Jews created the nigger feminist lover. In all likelihood trump is just more controlled opposition. It's actually quite a compelling argument. I mean, clinton is one of the most disliked politicians in america, so for the jews to get her to win, they would have to create quite a shitstorm, which is what trump has done. Looks like its all part of a master plan by the (((elites))) to secure their candidate the presidency
>>
File: image.jpg (365 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365 KB, 720x960
>>80993731
>beautiful Jewish babies
>>
>>80997008
Calm down leaf. There is no chance Trump wins in Nov. Hillary has more and better jews on her side, plus every minority in the world.
>>
>>80997485
Yes, I'm just saying that Trump is likely controlled opposition
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.