[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write Hillary an email from Alex Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3
File: MAGA.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
Mrs.
>>
Cunt
>>
I'm not BRAGGING b-but-but-but...
>>
nigger
>>
tranny
>>
>>80993676
Trump will win
>>
and other great people in our country
>>
FILTERS!
>>
just throwing themselves at me
>>
It's come to my attention that you're a
>>
WICKED DEVIL
>>
We are breaking the conditioning
>>
lizard faggot
>>
BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>>
GLOBALIST
>>
Soros-funded
>>
>>80993676
Stop telling lies to american public.
>>
USA could use some nuking and that`s why you are here.
>>
you made the frogs gay
>>
Seventeen Seventy Six
>>
Lee Ann Mcadoo
>>
They want to kill your black babies
>>
Dr. Group said
>>
we got the documents
>>
IMMA CAPATALIIIISSST
>>
>>80993676
Take
>>
Folks We have Grown Adult Men Playing with these Poekamons
>>
what difference does it make?
>>
>>80994312
IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED IN THE MEDIA
>>
Super mega male vitality plus ultra
>>
GET AWAY FROM ME YOU RACIST

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
GLOBALISTS
>>
w-we we we WENT there to get the SCHMACK so idiots can put poison in their veins
>>
The TSA IS MOLESTING CHILDREN AS WE SPEAK!
>>
GLOBALISTS
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Help Me, Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
Globalists
>>
so lick my ass and give me a reach around
>>
FROGS
>>
nyaaaa onee chan not in the butthole ~kyaaa
>>
REMEMBER 1984!
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm here to tell you that 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS
>>
GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
>>
Folks there have been some reports suggesting that I'm a cuckold
>>
infowars.com
>>
PRO PURE WATER FILTERS AND SUPER MALE VITALITY!
>>
File: 1465757475535.jpg (126 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
1465757475535.jpg
126 KB, 419x430
>>80993888
Checked and confirmed
>>
magellan is a lot cooler than justin biebler
>>
TRENDY LIBERALS ANGELINA JOLIE YWAAAAARGHHHH
>>
>>80993888
CHECKED.
>>
Anthrax in the water
>>
*raspy voice intensifies*
>>
Bengazi
>>
all the globalists are nazis
>>
Folks they are Testing pressurized mindcontrol TV flickerrates to turn your children into homosexuals I have the documents right here
>>
You are a cunt. plain and simple.
>>
Buy Alexapure Pro now!
>>
I mean I remember reading stuff written 90 years ago by the department of war where they were hiring top psychiatrists on how to dumb down the public through the media
>>
I slept with many black girls back in the day, I'm not saying I was a stud but I was a jock and beat everyone up and fucked all the black girls. not to brag
>>
GAY FROGS
>>
Buy some Survival Shield now. I've tried it myself, it really works folks
>>
Tongue my anus.
>>
you lack electric liberty hillary
>>
I would also like to add
>>
MURDER AFRICA, INVASION FORCE
>>
OPERATION GLADIO!
>>
you're here and we're gonna feed on YO ass
>>
POCKYMON MADE ME AUTISTIC AND GAY
>>
go ahead. try and get me. just like the others Hillary.
>>
remember to not serve too much whiskey to a god
>>
We have you and your globalists openly admitting
>>
Dear Mrs. Cunt,

I'm not BRAGGING b-but-but-but...nigger tranny trump will win and other great people in our country FILTERS!
just throwing themselves at me. It's come to my attention that you're a WICKED DEVIL. We are breaking conditioning
lizard faggot, BREAKING THE CONDITIONING GLOBALIST Soros-funded stop telling lies to american public USA could use
some nuking and that's why you are here you made the frogs gay. Seventeen seventy six Lee Ann Mcadoo They want to kill your black babies
Dr. Group said we got the documents IMMA CAPATALIIIISSST Take DUBS. Folks We have Grown Adult Men Playing with these Poekamons
what difference does it make? IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED IN THE MEDIA. Super mega male vitality plus ultra GET AWAY FROM ME YOU RACIST
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH GLOBALISTS w-we we we WENT there to get the SCHMACK so idiots can put poison in their veins
The TSA IS MOLESTING CHILDREN AS WE SPEAK! GLOBALISTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Help Me, Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED Globalists
so lick my ass and give me a reach around FROGS nyaaaa onee chan not in the butthole ~kyaaa REMEMBER 1984! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm here to tell you that 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Folks there have been some reports suggesting that I'm a cuckold infowars.com PRO PURE WATER FILTERS AND SUPER MALE VITALITY!
magellan is a lot cooler than justin biebler TRENDY LIBERALS ANGELINA JOLIE YWAAAAARGHHHH Anthrax in the water
>>
TPP PooPoo
>>
>>80995677

*raspy voice intensifies*
Bengazi all the globalists are nazis. Folks they are Testing pressurized mindcontrol TV flickerrates to turn your children into homosexuals I have the documents right here
You are a cunt. plain and simple. Buy Alexapure Pro now! I mean I remember reading stuff written 90 years ago by the department of war where they were hiring top psychiatrists on how to dumb down the public through the media
I slept with many black girls back in the day, I'm not saying I was a stud but I was a jock and beat everyone up and fucked all the black girls. not to brag. GAY FROGS
Buy some Survival Shield now. I've tried it myself, it really works folks. Tongue my anus. you lack electric liberty hillary

I would also like to add,
MURDER AFRICA, INVASION FORCE OPERATION GLADIO! you're here and we're gonna feed on YO ass POCKYMON MADE ME AUTISTIC AND GAY

go ahead. try and get me. just like the others Hillary. remember to not serve too much whiskey to a god

Alex Jones.
>>
you know what it's like to gut up to this and go out every day and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say 9/11 was an inside job?
>>
Flouride
>>
File: 1467376152033.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1467376152033.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>80993888
kek wills it
>>
>>80995677
>>80995701

Such a beautiful compilation
>>
>>80995677
>>80995701

kek
>>
>>80995677
>>80995701

More coherent than some of his real rants.
>>
>>80993888
checked for glory
>>
>>80995677
>so lick my ass and give me a reach around FROGS nyaaaa onee chan not in the butthole ~kyaaa
Send help
>>
>>80994481
Fucking underrated
>>
>>80995701

pwp
>>
Pokemon
>>
are
>>
Jewish lies
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.