[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks are more likely to behave violently because they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16
Blacks are more likely to behave violently because they are more likely to possess a gene (thanks to evolution) that causes them to lack impulse control and be anti-social.

Does this make being racist scientifically reasonable now?

https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/11/04/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/
>>
>>80991136
Yes

But it needs to be said that racism has always been reasonable.
>>
File: sheeeitt.png (67 KB, 232x252) Image search: [Google]
sheeeitt.png
67 KB, 232x252
>>80991136
>Does this make being racist scientifically reasonable now?

Yes. They have to go back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
>>
>>80991136
fuck darwin!! without evolution nigs would behave themselves
>>
>>80991136

>MAOA "knockouts"

What does that mean?
>>
>>80991136
Nigs have a gene that makes them animal like?>no surprises here
>>
ayo fuck dem rayciss-ass jeans n shiet nigguh
>>
>>80992155
I know right, anyone who has spent more than a day observing them could of figured this out, suprised to see the science folks actually talking about it though.
>>
>>80991136

I've known about this for quite some time.
>>
>>80991136
>warrior gene
It used to be called the thug gene because most criminals have it. But then they realized most blacks have it too
>>
>>80991914

Read the article and it'll explain everything.

Prepare to research some genetic terms. Knockouts refer to a missense codon that turn a gene off.
>>
>>80992399
They talk about it

It's the international media and their funding that doesn't want them to talk about it. Since it interferes with plans for globalism and all that
>>
>>80991136
Only 5% have it. Should the majority suffer (95%) suffer because of the minority?
>>
>>80992646
>Only 5% have it.

[citation needed]
>>
>>80992497
I think it's just 5% of them but that's compared to like 0.1% in white.

5% of the people being a bunch of asshole is more than enough to prevent you from ever achieving a high functioning, high trust society. It's enough to have bullet proof glass in every convenience store.
>>
>>80991136
>lack impulse control
Boy, ain't that the truth.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fuckwhitesupremacy?utm_source=crowd-live-backend&utm_medium=visit-channel&utm_campaign=notifications

Video is of the most annoying nigger bitches you will ever see, but it has a happy ending.
>>
so is it safe to say that minority report will happen for real in the future?
>>
>>80992703
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>>
>>80992646

I think divisive mobs like the engineers of BLM are banking on that number though. All they need is 5 in 100 brainwashed nigs to have the gene and the chaos will ensue.
>>
>>80991136
Look up Austin, Indiana.
>>
>>80991136
>Does this make being racist scientifically reasonable now?
No because there is still no genetic basis for the concept of human races.
>>
>>80992956
So here's a good question for /pol/.
Since 5% of blacks have the gene, and whites have a negligible chance of having it, why do white people commit a disproportionate amount of crime relative to their chances for having the gene?
>>
File: 1455645466786.png (205 KB, 1017x560) Image search: [Google]
1455645466786.png
205 KB, 1017x560
>>80991136
>>
>>80992399
Scientist talk about it, even anthropologists talk about it, but hey his their research behind words. They talk about "ancestry" and "heritage"
and "geographic population clusters", rarely "race".

This study only has half of it. The "warrior" gene is expressed epigenetically, and the article discusses that. What it doesn't discuss is other studies which show Asians have the same distribution of the gene as Africans. So what's the difference? Culture. Asians have a very tight knot collective culture and everyone has a place. It's when a person becomes a disassociated with their group, that their anti social and aggressive behaviors are expressed.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 596x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 596x1062
>>80993243
K
>>
>>80993331

You forgot to adjust for population. Whites are the majority; they'll commit more crimes overall. Blacks commit more crimes than whites on average.
>>
>>80993412

I think thats because they are barbaric, under-evolved countries. They need colonized and I bet they'd have greater IQs. Bring the wheel and fire to the caveman, so to speak
>>
>>80993601
Adjusting for population given that 0.1 percent of the 60% white population carries the gene means only 6% of white people have a genetic reason for committing crime. That's entirely disproportionate.
>>
>>80993113

even the mobs themselves, who dont have the gene, but have been raised to be opportunists, are banking on it

>we stand in the crowd "protesting" until a Warrior Gene smashes a window, then its new TV time
>>
>>80993331
We have other things going. We have the "adventurer gene". It controls thrill seeking and novelty. I'm Americans that's represented at twice the global distribution average, ~40%. Africa has half the distribution global distribution. Which explains why they never did anything other than literally sit in the dirt since the dawn of mankind. Anyone worth a shit busted out of that continent.
>>
>>80993897

Because there are reasons for committing crime other than genetic ones?
>>
>>80993331

the warrior gene is a myth

low intelligence explains violent behavior way better than shoddy genetics studies
>>
>>80993745
No. Even adjusting for the Flynn effect and creating IQ tests specifically designed for them, they still score well below average.
>>
>>80991136
>warrior gene
lol

It's the male ego. I say male but females can have it too. It's what makes the dominant male chimpanzees the way they are.
White people just managed to suppress it for awhile and went off to make history as we know it, while the niggers of today stayed behind flinging shit at eachother or something
>>
>>80994043
>adventurer gene
Doesn't explain white people committing 31.4% percent of solved homicides in the US as of 2014. What the fuck is driving whites to commit so much crime if they overwhelmingly don't have the gene which supposedly drives blacks to commit crime?
>>
>>80993897
>>80993331

Ah you said crime. Crime overall can include any number of things. Blacks still commit the most violent crimes despite being a minority race.
>>
>>80994253
I think that may be a result of them seriously not giving a fuck about the tests though. They have wars going on in their countries alongside massive disease and starvation. Nogs in America have thug culture which permeates to their upper class in disproportionate numbers because they have athletes getting multimillion dollar contracts and basically still being nogs instead of doctors,lawyers,etc. making their way to the upper class.

The statistical evidence for IQ can be shoddy if we test black kids that are poor and stupid, and they can be shoddy if we test the rich and stupid descendants of people like Lil Wayne or Birdman.
You should probably test black kids that are sons and daughters of actual highly paid intellectual professionals for true control against cultural influence.
>>
File: image.jpg (974 KB, 1580x3433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974 KB, 1580x3433
>>80994598
>31% of homocides
>60% of population
>disproportionate

How many of those were committed by "white Hispanics"?
>>
>>80994719
Yeah they commit most of the violent crime, but if we accept the warrior gene as the reason why, it makes sense given that 5% of their population has it. Given that only 0.1% of whites have the gene and whites are 60% of the population, the fact that they commit 31.4% of solved homicides is grossly disproportionate. At 60% of the population they should only have a genetic reasoning for 6% of homicides.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 638x638
>>80995045
>You should probably test black kids that are sons and daughters of actual highly paid intellectual professionals for true control against cultural influence.

K
>>
>>80995518
Ok? I'm pretty sure you're the only one trying to make the argument that genetics is the ONE AND ONLY REASON.
>>
>>80992704
>>80992646
A version of the monoamine oxidase-A gene has been popularly referred to as the warrior gene.[28]

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[30][31] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[21][30][31][32][33][34][35][36][37][38]

>Monoamine oxidases (MAOs) are enzymes that are involved in the breakdown of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine and are, therefore, capable of influencing feelings, mood, and behaviour of individuals”.[41] According to this, if there was a mutation to the gene that is involved in the process of promoting or inhibiting MAO enzymes, it could affect a person’s personality or behaviour and could therefore make them more prone to aggression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>>
>>80995921
See but the thing is on the flip side this means blacks at 13 percent of the population should be responsible for 65% of solved murders.
But they are responsible for less than that.

If genetics was playing a truly important and end all be all role in crime, then there should be a scale factor of crime level which correlates closer to those numbers.

What I'm saying is that culture plays a far larger role than many give it credit for, and this would therefore imply that black people are not genetic failures but rather victims of circumstance.

Assuming that the warrior gene is a real thing and all.
>>
>>80996442
>If genetics was playing a truly important and end all be all role in crime,

You're the only one saying that. You've created a straw man.

>What I'm saying is that culture plays a far larger role than many give it credit for,
Yes. I've been arguing that.

>and this would therefore imply that black people are not genetic failures but rather victims of circumstance.
Not in total no. See >>80993431

>Assuming that the warrior gene is a real thing and all.
Don't do that shit. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>80993331
I dont't 5% of the black population counts for why 13% of blacks commit about 50% of all homicides.
>>
>>80997107
Aah okay then friend. I just wanted to debunk the crime and genetics myth.
>>80997290
>13% of blacks commit 50% of all homicides
Need a source on that one friendo. I have yet to see stats which clearly label the number of unique offenders relative to population size.
>>
>>80991136
its been scientifically acceptable ever since statistics indicated they were subhuman
>>
>>80997628
It's not a myth dipshit. There is a link, it's not just THE link as you're arguing against. And no one said it was, except your dumbass who keeps arguing against a straw man. Stop fucking doing that.
>>
>>80997628
By nature they wouldn't be unique offenders. They would be repeat offenders.
>>
>>80998498
If there is a link and it is an important one then the statistics of homicides should reflect a race based distribution far more similar to the distributions on the warrior gene.
Culture is overwhelmingly more important than genetics. So much so that genetics and race would therefore be statistically insignificant. The real focus should be on reforming black culture.
>>
>>80991679
you do realize tat this same gene is most common in finland?
>>
>>80997628
are you upset at bernie or still support him ?
>>
>>80999114
inherited from the mongols amirite x--dddddddddddddd
>>
>>80999235
it seems to be just a coincidence caused by several population bottlenecks due to wars and other disasters during medieval and early modern periods when there weren't that many people to begin with and for some reason relatively high amount of people carrying it got through that.
>>
>>80991136

Why do they call it the warrior gene OP? Its just psychopathy.

Can people who don't have the warrior gene still be psychopaths? Or have they isolated a serious problem with humanity in this gene?

In any case they should stop having so many kids, as should most people.
>>
>>80993897
>0.1 percent of the 60% is 6%
>american
>'''''education'''''
>>
>>80991136
> carried on the x chomosome
> literally no way to get rid of it
women ruin everything once again
>>
>>80991136
Racism is a survival instinct.
>>
>>81000344
Aah, you're right. White people should actually be responsible for even less than 6% of the homicides! This makes them even more disproportionate!
What the fuck is wrong with white "people"?
>>
>>80999947
it's not psychopathy. it does have some connection with addictions and impulsive, often violent behavior but that doesn't have anything to do with them feeling or not feeling empathy or remorse.
>>
File: 1468180424659.png (913 KB, 1378x958) Image search: [Google]
1468180424659.png
913 KB, 1378x958
violence is all about poverty, you vile racists
>>
>>80996431
>An association between the 2R allele of theVNTRregion of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
>>
File: racist.png (385 KB, 650x578) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
385 KB, 650x578
>>80991136
No.
People don't care about science and logic if it hurts their feels.
>>
>>80992399
>could of
>>
I'm white and I have the "warrior gene" and I'm a perfect gentleman
>>
>>80991136
Black people are the most social people I know.

Sounds like racist bullshit desu
>>
File: zg5iAND.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
zg5iAND.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
>>80991136
>tfw you memed the warrior gene
>tfw warrior gene is now a meme
>>
>>81004205
It's actually about poverty+geographical spacing of a populace. A population that is closely clustered together gives rise to crime because you're more likely to encounter someone you can rob. People in applachia are out there starving 2 miles apart from each other so they can't unify and form gangs to steal and kill in droves.
>>
>>81007325

Yeah that must be it.
>>
>>81007496
No, it's definitely it. You can take a look at Austin, Indiana for proof otherwise. They have a 99.7 white population and incredibly high crime rates given the size of their population. An influx of drugs into their community led to people getting even more clustered together for drug use and led to their HIV and crime crisis.

If race was inately linked to crime, a 99.7 percent white town should be essentially free of crime, but that place clearly is not.
>>
>>81000788
I don't think that's how genes work.
>>
>>80991136
It depends on how you define racism.

If it means acknowledging racial differences of a demographic then yes

If it means discriminating against an individual based on these common differences or for arbitrary unrelated reasons based on misconceptions. Then no.

And the warrior gene can be useful, and isn't exactly non existent in other races.
>>
>>80991136
All we have to do is forcefeed them high doses of MAOI drugs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) which are common psychiatric medications formally used as "antidepressants."

Another side effect is lowered libido... so, they'll rape less too.

Docile niggers aren't so bad... they are able to become black "people." I'm convinced that the ones who function well in society had the overactive MAO receptors in their brain "leveled out" due to the introduction off caucasoid/mogoloid genes from a distant ancestor.

sadly, this is rare even with small admixtures because their set is dominant. Most cancerous things are.

>pic related as a reminder that (barring Berber/Ethiopian north african blacks) ALL Negroids are SO FAR REMOVED from the rest of humanity that we are almost not able to breed with them and have fertile offspring!

Sadly we're just close enough that we can.
>>
File: Niggers_arent_People.jpg (177 KB, 1143x689) Image search: [Google]
Niggers_arent_People.jpg
177 KB, 1143x689
>>81009741
Forgot
>pic
>>
>>81009741
>their set is dominant
I've never seen any evidence for this, nor is it intuitive that more primitive people would have dominant genes.
>>
File: Munch_lg_1.jpg (84 KB, 429x650) Image search: [Google]
Munch_lg_1.jpg
84 KB, 429x650
>it's a /pol/ uses shoddy science and fails miserably at proving that blacks are innately evil episode again
>>
>>81008252
Funny how none of these imbeciles have a response to this.
>>
File: Cro_Magnon_Man.jpg (142 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cro_Magnon_Man.jpg
142 KB, 1200x1000
Obv Blacks are closer to Cro Magnon Man than Homo Sapiens.....
>>
File: 1_nig_who_decided_to_work.jpg (585 KB, 1200x920) Image search: [Google]
1_nig_who_decided_to_work.jpg
585 KB, 1200x920
>>81010994
An entire town full of white poor people ADDICTED TO HEROIN/OXY is going to be full of robberies and crime.

Why?

Because they are operating on junky-autopilot. As a matter of fact... that makes anyone like your AVERAGE nig. Because they DON'T THINK about anything other than immediately gratifying their lust and wants.

This is the default state for most blacks... it is an abnormal state for whites and must be invoked by a brain destroyed by full-blown addiction.

And no, what I said is not correlatable to "blacks on crack" therefore this excuses violent crime... because very few blacks smoke crack. Just look at africa... no crack there.

Whites literally need to be junky-scum in poor communities ravaged by addiction before they even begin to be comparable to your standard issue nignog community.
>>
>>81008252
Damn /pol/, can we get a response for this one?
>>
>>81013077
In Africa they have rampant war and disease in addition to extreme poverty which is perpetuated by the Red Cross sending endless aid to some of these countries and giving away free food so agriculture cannot be established. So obviously they are going to be killing each other and forming gangs for what little resources are left in terms of capital.

And yeah, a town of whites being on heroin or oxy is equivalent to blacks being on crack in the ghetto. Drugs are drugs, man. Don't try to weasel your way out.
>>
>>81013077
The average black person doesn't commit violent crime though going by FBI statistics. An incredibly neglible amount of the 37.5 million US black population has ever committed a violent crime, but this small white town is flooded with violent crime.
>>
File: 1468073950344.jpg (59 KB, 634x542) Image search: [Google]
1468073950344.jpg
59 KB, 634x542
>>81013077
>>
>>80995682
kek
>>
File: 1442072518498.gif (303 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442072518498.gif
303 KB, 320x240
>>81014142
Don't give me that bullshit about the Red-Cross "keepin a brotha down"!!

I wasn't "racist" at all till
I went with a Catholic mission group to Gabon in Africa for 9 months.

THEY EAT THE SEEDS!!!
We teach them how to farm, how to dig wells and irrigate.

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF PLANNING AHEAD! They just ground all the seeds into powder and made fucking flatbread tortilla things out of them.

They get 2 tons of seeds for produce and eat them in a fucking matter of weeks.

They break the wells by taking the pumps into town to scrap the metal and sell the motors... TO BUY WATER AND BEER!!

When confronted with questions as to why they did this when they were not going to recieve any more aide for months and will have no food or water... they DO NOT COMPREHEND because anything "far away in time" is nonextant ... because they have stuff now!

Fuck niggers. We make them suffer by helping them. The compassionate thing is to leave them to their mud huts chucking spears at themselves.

Just because 2 or 3% are abberations and fit in to civilization doesn't mean we should try to help them all. ESPECIALLY when they outnumber us by 3 to 1 globally and their continent will be 7 billion deep by 2050.

You think they're gonna STAY THERE?!?! No.

They'll zerg-rush the whole planet like a bunch of retarded, rapey locusts.
>>
>>80991136
>Anti-social
>Literally large groups of them at all times
?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.