[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If your a white working class boy, you are less likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
"If your a white working class boy, you are less likely to go to university than anyone else in the country"

This was just on the news and noone freaked out or called her racist, what gives dont liberals jump at shit like this.
>>
>>80988717
Because before saying that she also says Niggers are treated unfairly by the justice system and top universities need more non-whites in them.

How about you post the whol fucking quote next time, Theresa shill. Go suck on Abdul's diick you faggot.
>>
File: new friends.jpg (89 KB, 575x430) Image search: [Google]
new friends.jpg
89 KB, 575x430
They like their dindu pets a lot more than poor Whites.
>>
>>80988717
She called it social justice. So they were too bewildered and confused, rethinking their worldviews to react.

Though that might just be wishful thinking.
>>
>>80988717
She just abolished the Department for climate change! kekmfao I'm starting to like this woman.
>>
>>80988717
why do you believe that to be a racist comment?
>>
>>80989955
Link.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/689578/Department-Energy-Climate-Change-scrapped-Greg-Clark-Business-Energy-Industrial-Cabinet
>>
You don't understand how racism works. You can't be racist against a privileged majority.
>>
>>80990142
If anyone actually said this to me with sincerity, I would consider drowning them.
>>
>>80988717
She's a woman.
>>
File: 1468340959838.jpg (53 KB, 585x599) Image search: [Google]
1468340959838.jpg
53 KB, 585x599
The alt-right memed so hard, so hard that career politicians now pander to white people
>>
>>80989955
I see N. 10 PR department has been hard at work trying to meme people into liking that leftist bitch.

The climate change department has been merged into Business. Energy & Industrial Strategy, who is now under the control of Greg Clark, one of the biggest cucks in Westminster.

> Almost always voted for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system
>Almost always voted for increasing the rate of VAT
>Generally voted for higher taxes on alcoholic drinks
>Almost always voted for higher taxes on plane tickets
>>
>>80990905
>Trident D-2 missiles are completely obsolete and our subs have to be serviced in American ports
>Increasing VAT is a guaranteed method of increasing tax receipts, poor people be damned
>Taxing degeneracy-enabling drugs
>Taxing luxury travel modes

>is a cuck
U wot m8
>>
>>80990905
I dont mind prices going up because im not a poor piece of shit

will help keep mohammed out the country
>>
>>80990905
>leftist bitch
This is what she said at the last tory conference
""Immigrants are stealing your job, making you poorer and ruining your country. Never mind the facts, just feel angry at foreigners. And make me Conservative leader."

link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11913927/Theresa-Mays-immigration-speech-is-dangerous-and-factually-wrong.html
>>
>>80991380
>poor people be damned
>airplanes are a luxury
Pick one.

>>80991431
>will help keep mohammed out the country
More taxes means more government money to pay for social housing, schools, muh NHS and muh benefits for mohammed and his 12 children.
>>
>>80990142
You're wrong, of course.
>>
>>80989955
>>80993501
Nice

A woman prime minister will be great, liberals wont speak out against her otherwise they will be called sexist so she can do whatever the fuck she wants

Imagine if Boris had said that
>>
>>80993852
Wow MI5 going hard in the paint on this one.

This is the person who wants to delay brexit into oblivion, no?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.